Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confuse her

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this one female interested in me and I don't even know how I did it. Until, I thought about it.

She is very touchy feely, very friendly, and she appears to be very comfortable talking to me.

I use kino on her a lot. And, she has responded well and gotten more comfortable with touching.

I think that what has made her interest in me grow the last couple of weeks is that I'll pay attention to her one day, and the next time I'll be distracted and not even aware she exists. I'll act COMPLETELY different.

With her, my behavior is very inconsistent. And, this confuses her. I caught her talking to one of her friends about me, and she was saying something about her confusion.

I guess most of you are aware that this is an effective trick- paying a lot of attention to a woman, and then not paying her any attention at all.

I've seen it work in real life now, so I'm going to start doing this with more women.

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip, SuperM!

Adjustments could be applied to different situations, though. For example, you could confuse her like, you'd be acting like that to her who would lets say be an 8, and neg-hitting on a 9 or a 10. She'd feel, d*mn, I must be something special.

Or you can act all sweet and sh!t, then the next day be slightly neg-hitting her.

Or you can be sweet with her, but also be sweet with a lot of other FINE CHICKS (don't be sweet with the ugly ones coz you will be branded as a nice guy).

Confusion is definitely an important tactic in pimping, as it is allies with the element of mystery.

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ko-B and the others,

What about this?

What if you ignore a girl every once in a while? I think that for some reason this could work. I had an argument with this one girl, and we stopped talking for a while.

Then, all of a sudden she started talking to me again and asking me if I would ever talk to her again. She said it in such a way that you could tell it was affecting her.

Would ignoring a girl and not even saying hi come off as weird? Or would it be beneficial to do it every once in a while, especially to confuse her?

Thoughts?

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called leading them on. Women do it all the time, it's about time somebody does the same to them.

It's nothing new, letting them get the hint that you want them but not completely reavealing your intentions. It's games that they play often. For straightforward guys like me, it's annoying...

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is playing hard to get! it's like you show them your good chocolate and let her get just a little taste of it.. until you know she likes it.. right then you pull the chocolate a little bit away from her.. hmm.. want to get that good chocolate?

I'm sure she will :-D

ciao tomazu

edited .. hey you should always say at least "hi" to them if you meet them and you should never forget her birthday.. you can do pretty much anything else (except wearing your socks when you're all naked in bed with her :-D), but the females I've known so far would be all pissed off if a man ever forgot about her birthday, really!

[This message has been edited by tomazu (edited 10-24-2000).]

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing to her insecurities, fulfilling her need for drama, and to an extent raising her curiousity.

Every woman has insecurities, and when you aren't focusing all of your attention on her you are using those insecurities to your advantage. You are making her wonder what in the hell could possibly be the reason you aren't giving her attention. Is it her new hairstyle? Is it because she's gained 3 pounds? Is it something she said? All these things are going thru her head when you break your pattern with her.

Also, give a girl something to gossip about with her friends(like, why isn't he paying any attention to me?), and you fulfill her need to have drama in her life. They ALL want to live a soap opera life.

Show any girl a good amout of attention, then take it away, I'll guarantee she will take the initiative to find out why.

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes definitely. I agree with the others.

But don't ignore her just like that. You have to be busy with something, becoz don't you think it will be a bit weird that you two are alone in the hallways and she says hi and you pretend you don't even hear or see anything? She will be like "what the f*ck did i ever do to you?" and confront you and you will be trapped.

ignore her COMPLETELY only if she does something bad to you, like break your heart or cheated on your or whatever.

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ko-B:
Yes definitely. I agree with the others.
ignore her COMPLETELY only if she does something bad to you, like break your heart or cheated on your or whatever.
hey, if she breaks your heart or cheats on you, ignoring will not make her more interested :-D just a reminder

ciao tomazu

misc33

Don Juan
Reaction score
slowly withdraw in stages - ignoring too much too soon will send a message that you are mad you do not want to do that ou want to send the message that " You know what I really do not give a **** about you, BUT I will let you try to convince me otherwise

------------------

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this be like standing her up on a first date?

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I don't get.

Do you just grab your balls - ask for a date? and lose challenge / mystery and patience etc. But on the other hand display confidence.

Or do you play the hot / cold game = challenge / mystery but looking like you don't have the confidence to actually ask them out on a date so they end up going out with somebody who does have the balls to ask right away?

I find if I ask a girl on a date she will say no because my interest is shown too soon.

But if I don't ask they end up with boyfriends telling me how bad they wanted to f**k me and wished I had asked them out.

I would really like to have this cleared up.

I will post this for discussion

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Often being mysterious mean playing a little (as role acting I mean)

Doing this mean you have fun doing it.

Doing this mean you control it.

Control appeal... confusion appeal.

Maybe that is why we are so much attracted to chick... they have this role acting naturally. The nice one have to deal with so many AFC that they just know how to react...

Continue to role play.. do not lie about yourself, just create a newself, haw.

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find if I ask a girl on a date she will say no because my interest is shown too soon.
THE DOMINATED1,

The only reason she would tell you this is because her Interest Level in you is just way to low. In other words, she's just not attracted to you. No big deal, just move on to the next one.

However, if a lot of girls are telling you this, then you need to change your ways NOW!!! ;)

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surfboard

My guess is her interest level could have been 60 % (I am a good looking guy) but thats the only thing she knows about me at this stage

But dropped because I asked her on a date.

Where as I could of "Confused her" waited another week or two raised her interest level at 90% and then asked her out.

what to do? ask early or ask later?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, how true.

I remember several years back a female friend asked me for advice. This guy (whom I also knew) was heavily flirting with her, but every 15 minutes he'd say "just to make sure, we're just flirting, right? We're not feeling each other?" and it confused her beyond reason and she started getting one-itis for him.

to me it made perfect sense. he was just flirting. After all, he'd said so. What the hell did she think? Well, apparently, she thought enough about it that she thought herself into one-itis.....

heh.