Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conflicting opinions

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so get this:

I have a male friend mid-40s who told me how women want a challenge and how to go about it long before I ever discovered this forum. He is married (to an HB9) and has 5 kids.

I also have a female friend (early 40s) who I've known since high-school, who is married and has two kids who tells me women want you to tell them how you feel about them.

So since neither one of them has an axe to grind, who is right? Why would my female friend say this if it were bullsh*t?

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're new to this so I'm going to save you a lot of trouble. When you want women advice, you ask MEN that gets women, you don't ask women.

Why?

Women don't know what they're talking about. Her MIND says she wants a guy that tells his feelings for her, her BODY wants a man that's a challenge.

TRUST ME ON THIS go with guy #1's advices over the female friend.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo RogueWarrior,

I think that BOTH people may be telling you THEIR version of the truth. I think that despite some of the rigid rules you hear about on forums like these, we should always pay attention to exactly WHAT type of mate we have.

Some people, depending on their personality, their level of self-esteem, and their DEMONSTRATED level of commitment to the other person, need MORE "challenge" or "reassurance" than others.

The mistake we sometimes make by holding on to certain "DJ Rules" too tightly is that we can miscalibrate and miscalculate WHAT strategies to use with the different people we become involved with.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a challenge and also be honest about how you feel. The mistake is feeling 'love' for someone who hasn't earned it.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lYlasTer said:
You're new to this so I'm going to save you a lot of trouble. When you want women advice, you ask MEN that gets women, you don't ask women.

Why?

Women don't know what they're talking about. Her MIND says she wants a guy that tells his feelings for her, her BODY wants a man that's a challenge.

TRUST ME ON THIS go with guy #1's advices over the female friend.
While I think your opinion has some validation, both women and men will give disparaging advice on how to approach a romantic situation. One woman will suggest that you give flowers on the first date, Another man will tell you to not call her an entire week after getting her number. If you want the best advice, listen to everyone's then find the "average" and try to work your own ways of thinking that parallels that advice.