Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confident Role Models

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Justin Timberlake
No; he's not gay despite what your AFC friends think. There's reasons girls love this guy, just listen to his lyrics once.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me.

I'm cooler than anyone of them~

Hitman 47 is ice cold -- so cold he'll never get any.

:cool:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Fictional characters? Tyler Durden in "Fight Club" would be the first one that comes to mind. Also watch George Clooney and Brad Pitt's characters in "Ocean's Eleven". And of course, James Bond.

As far as real-life people, Jay-Z's a good one. I used to think he was too much a part of the "bling-bling" culture that's been infecting hip-hop for a while, but after listening to some of his music and some of his interviews, I can see that he really DOES have that regal attitude, and at the same time he doesn't seem snobby. Just above anything petty.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
the real Spike the Cowboy (cowboy beebop), Colin Farrel, Keifer on 24, Brad Pitt

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is cowboy bebop?

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
What the hell is cowboy bebop?

yeah wtf that sounds retarted ive never heard of that movie.

btw brad pitt is the man. especially when he plays as tyler durden (FIGHT CLUB). i wish i were tyler durden. :D

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Roger Moore in any Bond film.
Humphrey Bogart (esp. in 'Casablanca')
The guy in the film 'Office Space'
Allan Ladd in 'Shane'

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boston Rob - Survivor All Stars.

As devious as he was, I have total respect for the guy as a DJ. He's a guy who has control, not only of his own fate, but of others' too. He's smart, cool, has complete conviction and confidence in himself and he isn't afraid to show his sensitive side to his girl. If he wasn't so underhanded, he'd be considerably popular too.

Watch the way he works, the kino, the smooth talk, the way he adapts to Amber, the development of the relationship.

I'm not sure if Survivor is your thing, but if you only watch it to see a real life DJ (as opposed to a character) in action it's totally worth it!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howard Stern

Oldprospecter

Reaction score
The best thing to do is meet up with Top PUAs if u live around LA or take a Workshop if you wanna watch good movies with confident sexy rolemodels

Hit up

Oceans Eleven - Brad Pitt

Watch The Comdian - Perfect metafor on how to lern PU

basically lean back Be relaxed #1 Start using affirmations

OldPRo

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tails.

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise in Top Gun - doesn't get any more DJ than that. You could use so many lines from that movie in real life and it would be hard to suspect.

"I know...but you were tempted....to...ask me out for dinner"
- I've used this a few times with great success. Have to wait for the right moment though.

"We're gonna have a good time."
- On my first dates I usually toast the girl and say this in a cool manner with a half smile and direct eye contact. They always give great responses with big smiles. Comes off so confident and direct.

"I can see it's hard for you..., but if the gov't trusts me, then maybe you could"
- Replace gov't with 'your friends/family' obviously.

"I've got some things I need to take care of"
- When ending a short phone convo with a girl I usually say this. Gives them the impression that you have important business to attend but gives no specific details. Leaves her wondering.

There are others and I could go on and on but you get the idea.

PS: If somebody has time I think it would be a great idea to start a thread with tried and true movie lines that we all have used that had good success rates. I'd like to hear some.

Reaction score
DMX in his latest movie. He plays a drug dealer who opens his heart to this one chick. He saves up money for the two of them and she laughs in his face....then he gets even.

His mackin ability is the style a mack wants to raise to.

He moves out to hollywood and immediately picks this rich and up coming snow bunny (white gurl) and uses her. Then dumps her for a sista.

The true macks on this site should check it out. Oh the main star is a white guy who witness's DMX's death and listens to some tapes of DMX' narrating his life story.

So there is something for everybody. I would see it again.

And I'm not a DMX fan

The scene where he pays that sista back for breakin his heart and turns her into a drug addict and has her beggin for a fix and makes her take it in the bum is priceless!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never understand why Tyler Dirten is the man...................

he is a total fukcin looser who has no hope in life and brings out his insecurities and frustrations on one dirty ho

how is that like Don Juan?

I really think a lot of the guys on this board are seriously disturbed!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
conan the barbarian