Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confidence.

tyrone

Reaction score
i been reading articles on here and i realize that most girls wont give to much information to a guy even if shes intrested. i guess this idea gives me a little bit of stress or lack of confidence. i have been told that i am a attractive guy. i hear girls talk about me somtimes, like kinda alot actualy. but rarely do girls come up to me when im lookin to meet somone. in public where you would think girls wouldnt come up to me at all i have better succes then at clubs. outside of clubs i feel attractive and kinda like a shy ladies man to a point. but when im at a club i feel lesser and i dont know why.

i mean i knw girls dont start interactions alot. but things like eye contact and playing with there hair and stuff i dont get alot of in clubs, outside i seem to geet alot. infact i didnt even think this was a sign of girls flirting because literaly almost every confident girl plays with her hair around me so im just like wtf is goin on. but in clubs i notice nothin. i see other less atractive, in my mind, guys talking to hot girls and i rarely get attention from girls. lets just say im attractive. if girls are drunk and talking to less atractive guys why wouldnt i get more attention? also sometimes at clubs i get girls who seem nervous in front of me or kinda like wtf dont talk to me feeling s from them but outside i get good responses.

do you guys find clubs not hard, but harder then outside interactions. and could girls just be nervouse in front of me or just playing games or what? i lack confidence when this happens so please help. please tell me it may be because im kinda nervous in front of them? if they have other options they wont spend as much time on me? could this be a reason?

Telemear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It partly depends on what your actually looking for? If you are focusing on meeting girls in clubs then expect that they are going to get hit on by alot by guys and there's a good chance they are there just for some fun. If that is your intention too then great, but don't expect to be forming any LTR's that quickly, although you never know.

Confidence is an interesting concept and I believe that simply approaching more girls in a club, your confidence will increase provided you learn from each experience. There is a wealth of information on this forum regarding the subject and you'd be wise to study some of that and integrate it before your next outing.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of people dont really try outiside of of bars, clubs and parties. they think ok time to go party and get woman when there is a lot of other time for that too.