Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confidence.. want it back

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first please dont move this thread to the high school section, i dont do high school dating, i go for more mature girls rather than b1tches who want u to hold their hand on the way to class

my ex really fuked me over, i was the rebound, used played. blah, i had oneitis but i got over it myself, took me a year but i got over her. but it seems as i cant do the things i used to do before, walk up to any girl.. i can, and i been doing it lately but it doesnt feel right because it feels like i am holding back, i feel shy when im talking them.

and last night was a perfect situation, took a girl to a bush party. we got high drunk, (i kept it light) it was a good time.. then after a while i told her lets get out of here, we went back to our old Elementary school, in the parking lot.. in my car, ass down front up(hydraulics) and just chilling, i couldnt break the ice to make the first move.. she was like too far. i didnt have the confidence to move over and kiss her! pissed off. and she gave me soo man interest indications. such as "we gotta chill again real soon" said it like 3 times. then when i dropped her home, she made out with me.

through out the night i did ALOT of kino, alot. holding her hand feeling up her hips, huggin.. id leave to see other ppl then come back 10 min later and sneak up and just hold her hips. she loved it. but i just couldnt get passed that

this is not me. i was never like this before, im tryin to get it back. doing cold approaches but it seems like its not enough,
i guess thats what i get for havin oneitis for a year for a girl who ****ed me over.
i know im the prize i know i got nothing to lose but its just not connecting!
why should i be afraid if a 5'4 girl 120 lb when im like 200 lb 6 foot

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to relearn a little bit of confidence and letting loose again, because I think I remember you posting really good stuff. Cross over to the dark side (signature) :p

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Sounds like you need to relearn a little bit of confidence and letting loose again, because I think I remember you posting really good stuff. Cross over to the dark side (signature) :p
yeh man i was really high in the sky before, didnt give a fuk but now its like.. i fell hard and im gettin back up and tryin to run again but its not as easy as it sounds.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax bro.

You're just getting back into the game after all.

Gonna take a bit of time before you shake the rust off but you will and sh!t man the b!tch made out with ya regardless.

You're doing well so far.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Relax bro.

You're just getting back into the game after all.

Gonna take a bit of time before you shake the rust off but you will and sh!t man the b!tch made out with ya regardless.

You're doing well so far.
i figured it would be that, im just not used to this kind of process.
imma call her over and bring her over my house. i dunno why but in my room it always made me feel much more comfortable to pull moves.. cuz i got all the sh1t here. like my grade 4 valentine cards(chicks love it for some reason) and other stuff.