Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence- just what do you mean?

A

Aazman

So basically, I know a few people who are really confident and attract women- alot of them. Now I'm still confused on: What is confidence? And what is it that so many women are attracted to him? is it his confidence? IF it is- then what is confidence- just being comfortable with yourself? or being loud and not caring about anyone else? How do you make so many girls like you?

I mean, he sits down with them and chats, but do you sit down with one and simply chat till the convo runs dry then go onto the next girl in the room?

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me start by asking you a question and relating it to confidence. What is something you're REALLY good at? Sports? Video Games? Work? Whatever the answer is, how do you act when you're in that environment? Take me for example. I worked at this company where I was pretty good at selling and I trained all of our new sales rep's. I knew exactly what I was doing and I KNEW that I could sell glasses to a blind man if I had to. You have no idea how many women that I worked with wanted to get together with me just because of the confidence I had in my selling abilities. And when people say looks matter, that's BS...I'm a big guy, and STILL had all of these very attractive women all over me. But the point is, I was comfortable, CONFIDENT and KNEW what I could do.

So take something that you do very well and look at the confidence you have while doing it. It's the same thing with women. You should KNOW that you could have any woman in the club that you want. You should KNOW that it doesn't matter what a woman says to you, because there is always another that you can get with. Approaching (and bagging) women is purely selling yourself...and you can't sell something that you don't believe in or have confidence in.

Good luck.

Puck

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference between thinking you can and knowing you can.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is like Recursivity. In Order to know what it is, you have to know what it is. You either have it or you dont. It's one of the toughest things to get, because you either build it up since you're a kid or you won't likely do it in your life.

A

Aazman

I've always been confident and a leader since I was a kid, so its no problem. However I just see that people seem to be confident just for speaking to people ALL the time. I have moods where I don't like to speak to people. When i will speak to them- i'm confident. Thats my only issue- is there any way to reduce these "moods"? I'm still a young gun so, my personality isn't set in stone.

And what is considered over confident? is it even possible? Whats an example of this? ****iness?

A

Aazman

In reference to DJ Hero, I'm kind of busy and won't be able to read the DJ bible until after my semester finishes. Most of my game, is from learning from mistakes and being naturally confident. This is the only way of getting help for me atm. Hope you understand, thanks.