Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence Is Half The Battle

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend with two strangely contradictory reputations. First is as a guy with a very small d1ck. A teeny weeny peenie. Second is as a guy who scores with the babes. He not only admits to both, he boasts about it. Reckons he can have any woman he chooses. He just won't shut up about it. So i put him to the test. We're out at this pub and he's crapping on as ussual and i finally just point at this frighteningly pretty woman and say, "right, ten minutes, go for it". they leave together about 20 minutes later. i couldnt believe it. I HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!. He tells me the next day; he buys her dinner, takes her dancing, gets her home and they work themselves into a frenzy on the shag pile. He's taken her dress off and then he's stripped naked himself. That's when she sits bolt upright, points at his micro d1ck and says: "Who the F**k do you think you're going to satisfy with that?" and it doesn't faze him at all, he looks back at her, grins and says... "Me".

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a bad Saturday Night Live skit, mate.

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on havent u heard. its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean. or its not the size of the stick but how u use it. maybe he knows how to work it pretty good and so therefore it doesnt faze him at all. and if he gloats about having a mini **** then chicks want to find out if hes for real. also if he knows how to use it. its all about mystery. thats why chicks go for him and he shows confidence. chicks love confidence, they dont want some indecesive dont know what to chump. they want someone in charge. plain and simple