Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence Booster: Doing something spontaeous

Arakune

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, The quickest way too build confidence in yourself is to do something unexpected or so wild that people go like WHOOOA

really, this not only gives you the don't give a fvck image, but girls will love you for it

Farting in public is a great way to do this?

But Arakune, farting, What the fvck are you stupid?"

no guy, I'm not, this is field tested and it works

Lets say that I'm sitting in a book store with a couple of hotties on all sides of me. Now i'm thinking "How am I gonna ask them out/ get them to notice me?"

I am a crazy dude, the guys who always does the most outrageous things, so if that's you too then try this scenario.

I'm quietly reading and minding my business, then I let a big loud on rip so everyone can hear it. I then act like nothing happened

This is a great conversation starter by the way

the time I did this, it was huge. after the explosion, I had a chick come up and ask me if I just farted and if I needed to go to the bathroom?

I responded with a sexy line

"nope, but I could use a bedroom break ;). anal anyone"?

Another chick in the room busted out laughing, and this chick was all red faced from blushing. I gave her my number, got up, and left.

You see guys, things like this aren't as bad you think. there are several pros to this

-It shows you don't give a fvck what people think. A man with balls enough to blow one in public has huge balls for sure

- It shows you have a sense of humor.

-It shows that you are human and normal. everyone experiences natural body functions and people who act like it's gross are full of themselves

-chicks will love you for your boldness.

You don't have to do this exact thing like random gassing public, but make your own thing. Doing something crazy gets you out of your shell faster than a cheetah on a go cart. It takes balls to pull off something so big.

try it out. be a free man :up:

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just ended up with a chick who has a fart fetish.

itachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arakune said:
You see guys, things like this aren't as bad you think. there are several pros to this

-It shows you don't give a fvck what people think. A man with balls enough to blow one in public has huge balls for sure

- It shows you have a sense of humor.
I can't imagine how showing a girl you have the sense of humor of a 5 year old would win you any points, but if it's worked for you.. more power to you.

There are other more effective ways to show indifference without punishing those that had the poor luck of sitting within a 5m radius of you.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think nobody would wana be around me after i let one rip. Especially if i've been eating my 6 protein-rich meals :moon: