Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confession of a cheater.....it's not worth it

Zdog

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You seem to think shaming men for finding benefits in a relationship more of a pass than questioning someone's credibility.

I've been a member of this board for several years now, and I've seen content like PHMs come and go without saying a word. A new member would post his issues, have a different idea and would always be met with nonconstructive "beta" and "fag" ad hominem attacks. (apparently that gets a pass from you...why?) PHM speaks in many different areas of the manosphere, things I agree with. Some things I don't. The things I don't agree with I am very vocal about it.

You're right, we all come here seeking advice, NOT be be attacked, especially when those attacks include certain things that don't add up. At this point in time, as a member of this board, I am holding feet to the fire. There are too many guys here who come to this site for the right reasons, and take certain information here and use it out of ignorance, thinking it's gold.

Most of PHM's philosophy usually circles back to "faggot" "slave of women" talk when it isn't that simple or if someone doesn't agree wit him (again, you say nothing of this, making it seem like I have no reason to scrutinize). Most vets here know it isn't that simple. So yes, lately I've had a pit bull grip questioning someone's experience here. There were men here who have shared experience to backup their sound viewpoints (Rollo, Jophil, Backbreaker, Desdinova, Colossus) or guys just as crass but don't run their arguments in circles ( (.)(.), for example. ).

Lately if I feel someone is being disingenuous on these boards I'm going to say something about it. I'm going to counter and question.

Those who don't like it can either put me on ignore or challenge me. That's what these forums are about anyways: sharing philosophies and finding which one is beneficial to your own lives.
Dude, I don't really care. I think it's fine to disagree with the guy, but the point that he made I think was valid: You kept asking him if he had "relationship experience". Who cares? A guy might get his feelings hurt because an overgrown frat boy likes to throw nasty words around? Give me a break.