Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CONDOMS in LTR

Do you use condoms in a commited relationships?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you use them in Long term relationships?

I do not, sex is really better without them.

My girl does not use birth control, and doesnt want to because of side effects.

But after reading some of these "unwanted pregnancy" threads, I'm really scared... I'm 19, and I don't want to lose the best years of my life by raising a kid.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the pill in her mouth and her ass in the gym!

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a birth control pill for men you take daily and it drops your sperm count to 0.

You'll need booster Test injections every so many months, but I've always thought that the male pill was perfect for LTRs

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use condoms 24/7.

Check out the discussion forum a little later, I'm about to post some unbeliavable sh!t that happened to me last night regarding LTR, condoms and pregnancy.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

To All Guys:

Are you kidding? No Protection? If you're using NO protection, are you prepared to have a kid AT any point? The MORE sex you get, the HIGHER the chances are of her getting pregnant. Sheer statistics, I don't care WHAT form of contraception you use. SURE, condomless sex is the ultimate high with a girl, BUT, if you're not prepared to marry her now and lock down, WHY are you playing Russian Roulette for a FEW seconds of GOOD pleasure.

To Each his own that goes that path, braves it, and comes out alive, but I know of FEW people who ever come out unscathed. In my reality, guys hump any girl they can, with whatever protection they have at their disposal, but never use CONSCIOUS thought when deciding what they REALLY want at that moment. Instead they're guided by their emotions, and act upon them like an automaton.

The younger you are, the less you realize this more, the more risks you take. SURE, the allure of her wetness is beautiful, but I would reserve that for a time when I can go FULL BOAR on her, no worries, no fears, no lack of faith, or emotions flying high.

I use condoms ALL the time. If you have a 'cool' understanding chick, use condoms, pull out, and bust on her somewhere.

I've known far too many people who now have illegitimate kids, OR, got an abortion...but what if your girl doesn't want to? This isn't about religion, or about my values, it's about COMMON sense, and not buying that Trojans are full proof, that promiscuous sex is safe enough to engage in, and SMART.

Guys are a winning lottery ticket, IF they choose to cash it in. But you can IMMEDIATELY kill that opportunity by engaging in dumb, careless, casual sex with any ole girl. A ltr? Fine, wrap it up. It's the idea we're "animals" that has people humping everything from anuses to apples like apes.

Perhaps the BIGGEST liability you'll ever face is right there in front of you, the woman you're with. Laws are SKEWED toward the protection of woman and child, and if she feels cross, she'll take you to the dry cleaners. The same woman who was moaning in ecstasy last night, will be the ruthless bytch cleaning your clock so she can sit at home and raise her child, or dragging you to court for more support, or full custody. Do you want that at 18? 20? 22? 25? When do you want it?

I've never had a risk. But I am seeing someone steady who for health reasons, dropped the pill. I asked her, if she wasn't in a relationship, would she be on it?

No, most women wouldn't. They take it to cure acne, regulate their periods, or sometimes to grow boobs if they're a bit behind other women. HOWEVER, it's never that great an idea to counter nature, as it will fight back with a vengeance. NOW, women are on it can rarely drop fat, and only accumulate it, since the increased estrogen only serves to lay more of it on. Also, women have ENOUGH estrogen, so they're heightened emotionally. More over, it lends women to taking greater risk sexually than she otherwise would, because the pill gives the false impression of invincibility.

This is your life. You stick your d!ck in, you BETTER be Ok with whatever she decides. Why? Because, as much as you THINK she wants to be banged and not have a kid, most women differ in WHAT they SAY and WHAT they WANT. ALOT of girls would get knocked up, sit at home, care take, raise a few kids, and start a career later on.

THINK. KNOW. CONSCIOUSLY Grasp where you are and what you want. Live out your passions.

A-Unit

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, you seem to think that using the pill without condoms isn't enough... What about pill and pulling out? Do you think the stats for unwanted pregnancy are high yet?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is sooo much better without a condom. After I get in a LTR and we've both been tested, as long as she's on the pill I don't bother with condoms.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, you seem to think that using the pill without condoms isn't enough... What about pill and pulling out? Do you think the stats for unwanted pregnancy are high yet?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Sex is sooo much better without a condom. After I get in a LTR and we've both been tested, as long as she's on the pill I don't bother with condoms.
Of course sex is better without a condom, it's meant to be natural and raw like that, but do you really want to exchange more pleasure with 18 years of child support? A friend of mine told me the same thing, but you can't really trust the pill to keep you safe, heck even condoms aren't 100% effective.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Of course sex is better without a condom, it's meant to be natural and raw like that, but do you really want to exchange more pleasure with 18 years of child support? A friend of mine told me the same thing, but you can't really trust the pill to keep you safe, heck even condoms aren't 100% effective.
You say it like it's a sure thing. The odds are very small that you can get a woman pregnant while she's on the pill. If I was that concerned about child support, I wouldn't have sex at all because NO contreceptive is 100% effective. It's worth the risk.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
There is a birth control pill for men you take daily and it drops your sperm count to 0.

You'll need booster Test injections every so many months, but I've always thought that the male pill was perfect for LTRs
Is this true?

I want to find outmore about this!

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hck332
Is this true?

I want to find outmore about this!
It's not on the open market yet, but you might be able to find a clinical study you could participate in.