Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

condom broke

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well if you don't know, who the hell does??
That's what I'm screaming!

Reaction score
tick37 said:
That's what I'm screaming!

I was b!tching about this on the board the night it happened just like the OP. I don't know if anyone remembers when I was bragging about how I nutted in her face.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I was b!tching about this on the board the night it happened just like the OP. I don't know if anyone remembers when I was bragging about how I nutted in her face.

Guess what! Nobody cares! You come her to get validation. You spill your guts about all this crap you've done with women. You constantly talk about yourself. Everything relates to YOU. Once you realize that it isn't always about you, you'll be the sh1t.

Reaction score
tick37 said:
Guess what! Nobody cares! You come her to get validation. You spill your guts about all this crap you've done with women. You constantly talk about yourself. Everything relates to YOU. Once you realize that it isn't always about you, you'll be the sh1t.

I guess you'd rather me start giving out advice then.
Will do!

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't give advice. Start learning. I don't like where you are right now. I'm not perfect, but I do know that you aren't happy. You aren't relying on yourself, but I want you to.

Reaction score
tick37 said:
No, don't give advice. Start learning. I don't like where you are right now. I'm not perfect, but I do know that you aren't happy. You aren't relying on yourself, but I want you to.

I don't like where I am either. I'm stuck at work the same place I always am so I can afford my own place in order to bang chics. Yeah, I have no time for other sh!t except sleep and posting on here about my escapades. It makes me feel better and kills time.

I just hope they aren't monitoring it.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
so now the thing, i dunno wtf to do, she just got off her period, i told her to go take the morning pill today,
she doesnt seem to care much she has the 'meh' type of additude,
get the pill yourself and force feed it to her. Unless you think she s the type of mother you want for your kid.

I hate to bring this up but the exact same situation just happened to a friend of mine, gave him a condom, it broke, he got the girl the pill after a couple days, she took it and.................... now she s pregnant! really fvcked up situation

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
tick37 said:
Condom broke! Guess what, you might be a dad. Own up. If not, stop fvcking and fvck the girl you're willing to live with the rest of your life. I don't feel sorry for you because you knrew what your sperm would do. Good luck!
People can barely stay together for 6 months let alone the rest of their lives... having a kid now only mean you are obligated to pay her money everymonth.. she will still go out and f whom ever she wants..LOL

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep saying this and people keep ignoring it. Store some soldiers and get that tube snipped. Do it yesterday!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yooo,

so she just had her period today,

good sign? so i can finally drop her purse off?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sexy_kuta said:
yooo,

so she just had her period today,

good sign? so i can finally drop her purse off?
STOP!!!!Dont get too happy yet... Make sure it is a full period that lasts the full 3 to 5 days and not just "implantation spotting" which many silly hos and slut mistake for a period...

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
The morning after pill is just a giant birth control pill, any brand will do. Get some from a female friend.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, the male control pill is like 5 years away or something according to the latest news. The world will be a better place but let us hope none of us get a girl pregnant before that happens. Imagine getting a girl pregnant and next month the pill is selling in stores.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you didn't use a condom but you didn't *** inside..can you get your girlfriend pregnant? lately i've been f*ckin my girl without a condom but i pull out..now i know i should always bring one with me all the time!~

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
STOP!!!!Dont get too happy yet... Make sure it is a full period that lasts the full 3 to 5 days and not just "implantation spotting" which many silly hos and slut mistake for a period...
good point, how long does that take to see afterwards?

comic_relief

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
if you didn't use a condom but you didn't *** inside..can you get your girlfriend pregnant? lately i've been f*ckin my girl without a condom but i pull out..now i know i should always bring one with me all the time!~
**** yea,
your c0ck releases pre ccum, its still ccum but just a lil bit, but its more than enough to knock your gf up, make sure shes on the pill dude,