Concerns about PUA material

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello members,

It been a while since I have posted on these forums. I believe that PU material while useful in some cases can damage your relationship skills between people. I am concerned about some of the material, likewise the "Neg" while it may be useful with women with big egos, it may damage your chances with a girl with low self esteem. You may think that most good looking girls have big egos but a lot of them seem too be insecure about their looks. It haves been easier for me recently too let girls know that they are not ugly nor fat, they are gorgeous. This in effect may boost their confidence and in effect make them happier too stay around you, it is important too make people feel good about their insecurities.

The Flakes:

While setting up dates may seem too be a good idea, a lot of times girls are not comfortable enough or pressured too meet you in a formal date setting. In my recent experience it haves been easier too make excuses too meet people. If a girl talks about Salsa for instance, let her know that you want too learn Salsa and ask if it would be alright too give her a call in regards to it. The meeting is now focused on to the Salsa and no longer on the girl, this relieves a lot of pressure.

Conversation:

While it is important too carry a good conversation, it also important too talk when you have something meaningful too say. By engaging in the conversation too much you may appear as overly interested and awkward. The uncomfortable silence may be a good thing, this gives the girl a chance too reignite the conversation, in essence having the girl work for some of your attention.

If you try too converse with a girl next too you, and she shall not respond it may be better too not acknowledge her. She may feel awkward and rude by not engaging with you, and may decide too strike a phrase with you.

Kino:

While Kino may seem like a good idea at first. A lot of girls may be uncomfortable about guys touching them even if they may not acknowledge it. A girl will let you know when she is ready too be touched.

Feelings:

I think this is an a area us PUA's have a hard time dealing with. It is important too take note of other people feelings and acknowledge them. The strongest conversations I had were stirred by emotional feelings. Active listening is a skill that may drastically improve your results, by taking note of statements, you may stir into some feelings.

For Example:

Her: I am from China, I moved here a year ago.
Me: Wow, that must of been scary or exciting for you to move into a new country like that.

Anyhow, I am not an expert. I am a person who haves sharpen his inter-personal skills, and went from not getting numbers too getting one number a day. Too getting flaked on every call, too rarely getting flaked. Too never having a girlfriend too almost having a perfect 10.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
It haves been easier for me recently too let girls know that they are not ugly nor fat, they are gorgeous. This in effect may boost their confidence and in effect make them happier too stay around you, it is important too make people feel good about their insecurities.
There is a principle that if you make someone feel good about themselves, then they will associate that feeling with you. We like people who make us feel good about ourselves. This flies against the whole "neg" principle, but a lot of seduction advice is contradictory.
It's all about finding the right technique in the right situation with the right girl. I guess that's why they call a PUA an "artist".

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a lot of PUA material is geared towards marketing and having people converse about it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
As far as high-value women go.. neg theory will get you blown out. You can't rip on a girl that has a lot of things going for her (hot girls that are out at bars get hit on all the time... they know they're hot because guys hit on them constantly). High value women do not want some neg-hitting loser around them
This is interesting because curiously enough, seduction material usually states that negs specifically work well on high value women. Because normally these women are getting tongue baths from guys all around them, and this makes you seem different and a challenge. It's also supposed to make them question their own value to some extent and fool them into thinking you're hgher value than you are.