Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Compliments

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I keep getting compliments from this lady who is about 6 years older than me.
Last night, whilst we were out drinking she said I was such a lovely man and that I am an icon. She keeps buying me drinks.

It keeps happening week in week out and in front everyone and its getting quite embarassing. However I don't really fancy her!, so not sure what to do?.

Thanks,

Jez

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are getting FREE drinks by a lady 6 years older and that's embarrassing :crazy: ?

Play it cool with her, if you don't fancy her then don't give any mixed signals which lead her. A women at that age can get pretty psychotic. Act exactly how you currently are and enjoy the flow of compliments and free drinks. You're friends are probably jealous anyways:moon:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A grown man who doesn't know how to take a compliment........? Wow, man up dude!!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU-thanx, I agree I am an ICON, I aint that easy sister just cause U buy me a drink does not mean you are getting any AMAZING ORAL from me, you are going to have to do WAY better than a drin and some cheesy pickup lines to land a bloke like me.......I'm high maintenance, you couldnt handle me anyways.