Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completely turned off by short women...

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I regularly have friends in the 6+ range who have no problem dating 4'11-5'1 oompa loompa types. Granted they might be nice women...but I just can't get past the short, stocky features, stubby fingers/toes, doughy features etc. They think it's "cute", I just don't see it.

My friends also have no trouble branching out to the medium/tall demographic if need be, so the pool they have to draw from is much larger. I'm militantly set at 5'7 and above (I'm 5'10 myself) and LOVE women in the 5'9 and up range...though I probably won't go for creepy tall (6'1 and up)

Trouble is my target always seems to be yearning for guys slightly taller than me...so there is this disconnect.

Anybody else have this issue? Seems to be super rare.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but there are women who are proportional if when petite. I don't mind this proportional type, with a little bit of as$ and tits, but prefer someone who is around 6 feet, hence I am 6-4 and it is great when you don't have to bend over twice in order to kiss her or whatnot.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tall guys = short girls
skinny guys = fat girls
douche bag/players/guys with game/rich guys/real men = hot girls/average girls
boring normal guys = less than average/fat cow

Guess which one bytches about their targets going for other guys? Not the ones that are winning.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really picky with height and weight. I like 4'10" to 5'4" skinny/fit to skinnier than average girls. I'm pretty fit so I have an advantage for that **** plus have good conversation with girls who are gym/nutrition fanatics.

We all have our types though and I don't necessarily agree with Warrior's assumption, to a certain extent. All in all, we go for our type and we don't go for what we don't want. But I don't exactly limit my types. HB8 who is 5'7".. I'll let that slide. Definitely no one 5'8" or taller or 4'10" or shorter. Anyone who is average or bigger, can't really go for. I just don't find that attractive. But like I said, we all have our types.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. I'm just ragging the guy. His post is really complaining about targets that don't want him. The rest is BS.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like any body type as long as the girl is sexy...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like them all, except fat ones..bc it's like I can smell the food that they ate when down at her cooch idk..maybe I've just been with the "wrong" fat ones, I'm talkin like over 150 lbs. which = Fat to me. I can deal with under 140 lbs and not detect as much of a smell sometimes. When you get over 140 it's more difficult to dig around the folds of her pvssy to pleasure her. With a thin girl her skin is all peeled back giving easy access to the cl!t. A fattie's folds just get in the way and is demoralizing.

My best one last year was 4'11" but she was 18 yrs old, and borderline munchkin as you say, Russian and catholic. Her breasts did it for me the most. She wasn't shaved :( I fvcked her again a few months later - Still not shaved :( but she was a bad lay, yet her young body was so intoxicating I didn't mind her clumsiness. Her eyes are what did it for me the most and her cute mouth when she'd pull on my arm pleading with me passionately to tell me something. She was just adorable. My eyes became her eyes for the times I was with her and she took notice and thought it was so bizarre, like a vampire, but I guess her youth essence just leaped into me and took over, and that's what sex with a woman kinda does to you, you kinda assume a part of her and become a different person like 30% of her instead of 100% of You. So she made me feel really great even though she was sooo stupid, a total ignoramous, butthead. In a mere 3 months from the first time I fvcked her it seemed her t!ts had gotten saggier. That first time around, I can say I'd never felt better, and still haven't. God they were so Heavenly.

I agree about the 5'7" and up though being ideal for me, because of the kissing aspect. I don't like to stoop, and I like to be able to kiss while fvcking without have to strain my neck. I've been with several short ones though and I can't make up my mind what I like best, I guess because, her attitude and passionate and loving affectionate demeanor kinda overrides any preference in the moment I may hold. Feminine hands are my #1 factor for accepting/rejecting a woman though. So height and t!ts and as5, even rotundity come second. She must not smoke either. I mean I'll fvck a smoker, but only once just to see if I could ignore it due to what's underneath her clothes. So I'm pretty picky, but I'll explore just to see, gain experience, see what I'm missing. If it blows up in my face, so be it. I'll learn about her kind...what to avoid, what to pursue.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For you shortie lovers..

Hottie

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
For you shortie lovers..

Hottie

Ahh, midget strippers. Go watch I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. Hilarious movie if you can get past the point it absolutely sucks.

Every single one of my girlfriends/hookups has been between 5'6" and 5'10" (I'm 5'10"). Lately I have had a thing for girls in the 5'2"-5'4" range. Working on one right now, so I'll let you know if I like it soon haha

I don't mind girls with meat on their bones, as long as they are still proportionate. If her gut sticks out more than her breasts, it's not happening.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum said:
I'm militantly set at 5'7 and above (I'm 5'10 myself) and LOVE women in the 5'9 and up range...though I probably won't go for creepy tall (6'1 and up)
Dude, I'm not trying to call you a liar but are you sure you're 5'10"? Most women (at least here in the States) don't have a problem with 5'10"+ guys, unless they're Amazonic themselves.

And while I myself prefer women in the 5'6" to 5'9" range for LTRs, I've had a few ONS with short women. One was 5'1". I'm 6'1". Naughty bits didn't easily align but we worked it out! :D

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and prefer girls at least 5'6" and taller. Any shorter and I start to feel like I'm with some underage girl.

anyone notice how Hispanic women always seem to be real short?

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6'5 and i think short girls are adorable , but only if there attractive , whe nyou describe "stubby fingers and doughy features " that just sounds like a short fatty , and that's gross , but a cute thin short girl with big tits and a juicy a$$ makes me grin from ear to ear I also like tall girls I feel liek since they usually have to be with men that are smaller than them , they appreciate that they can look up at me, im odd I like both extremes. girls in the 5'5 to5'9 range just seem average , if there hott enough you will manage any thing tho , its one thing to say that you only want a woman a certin height online , its another to turn down a smoking hott tall or short babe that's diggin you