Completely changed person. I have game. I know what game is now.

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe what I am about to say but I am a completely changed person.

I mean 180 degrees. I was the king of AFC. I mean THE AFC. I was a chump, I had zero game and zero confidence.

Some of you may know me from the studentsofdavidD forums. I was a total wuss and zero game. I mean I knew nothing. And I had a lot going for me- very good looking, medical student, not too tall- which was a huge issue for me 5'7, but very well built and athletic.

I couldnt get any girl to like me and maybe occasionally I would get a date. girls would approach me, hang out with me, do everything but I had zero game and would chase them away. I would talk them to not like me. I would walk them away from me. I might as well have been holding their hand and - no wait, I didnt even have the balls to hold their hands. No, I was holding a sign up saying please please for the love of god don't like me I am a loser.

Then something happened. Like a Jekyl and Hyde change. I am different. I have game. It is amazing the confidence I have now.
Before, I would have wondered if she likes me what she thinks of me if what I'm wearing is good enough. I'd look in the mirror and see if I looked just right and if anything was off I'd look upset and it would ruin my day.

If I somehow magically got a girls number- and by getting I mean oh yea lets study and maybe we can figure out what to do so heres my number that sort of asking- then maybe I'd ask her how her day is and if she is available. Of course girls say yes, but they flake. ALWAYS. I was terrible with women.

Let me tell you - I have changed. I have now slept with 3 different women in the past 2 months. With little effort. Yes I am a medical student, and yes that helps and yes I am reasonably good looking- but I was before- and that is not the issue. The first girl- is a model. She won miss (city) teen competition and models on the side. She is a bit older now- about 30. She is a pharm rep. She was with her associate who was also SMOKING hot. All I did was go up and say hi, shake their hands firmly and give them 100% EYE contact. Thats it. We all sat down. I asked if I could get the food. I did. Instead of covering my mouth like a nice guy I started chomping on it. My mouth was open while I talked. I gave zero sh*** about my appearance. They both were wearing sexy heels, skirts showing off tan beautiful legs. My god I was going crazy. All I could think of was sex. So I let them know it. If you're going to dress hot well I'm going to admire you and I dont care. I looked up the girl across from me from leg to her face. I mean not slow- because that may be creepy but enough she got the point. I didn't look away. I looked right into her eyes. And she was talking. I have no idea what. I had a hard on. Then I realized the next girl was still there. I gave her my attention - did the same. I mean this girl was just as hot. This girl was the one I slept with. we talked. she tried to figure out if I had a gf. I let her know I didnt by mentioning I hadn't talked to so and so in over a year. She looked relieved. I looked her heels to head over. Made eye contact. No clue what I said. No clue what shes said. Then the doctor came in. I knew they couldnt talk to me anymore (unless I wanted to piss the doctor).

i said nice meeting you. Shook each girls hand looked them in the eye with an intense look that said if we were private I Would be f**** you like no tomorrow. Smiled. and walked away.

half hour later I came back because I had to get something. They were there still, talking to the doctor. I stood by the side and listened. I still eyed them occasionally, checking their sexy figures out. The girl I ended up with caught me doing this everytime. At the end I asked for a business card. She gave it to me and UNPROMPTED wrote me her number. i winked at her. she looked away then looked and smiled. I said thanks and walked away.

her and her friend stayed around for an hour. I was seeing patients couldnt be bothered to see them. They had no reason to sit there. I dont care why.

Next day I texted her. hi. she says hi. i ask where she is. she says shes out of town. i ask her when shes back next. she says two weeks. i say i want to see you again. she says ill be in town all of that week. i say lets meet then.

two weeks later. I dont text her I dont do anything. I wait and wait- mainly doing other ****. at this point I give zero F**** about anyone. I really dont care if she shows up but of course shes in the back of my head (before she would be the only thing I think about). She texts me, asks me if we're still on. I say yes.

I say lets meet at (time). you know what, I want to make this simple. Im going to pick you up and well go there. she says ok. she says where. I say dont worry (this is something David D taught me)- just wear that pretty dress that I know is laying around and put those sexy heels on. I cant wait to see you. She says ok.

I meet her. I go up to the door ( i picked out a rose from a bush)- knock. she opens. I give her the rose. And hold her hand. I tell her how beautiful she looks. I put my hand on her skirt, and pull it up and with the other hand I have it behind her neck. Give her a hug. I kiss her on her cheek by this time im running my hand around her back of the ear. I have my arms around her waist now. She's looking at me like she cant bear it anymore.

This **** is insane. I feel like a God. I take her to the bar. I'll leave the rest out because it will take me forever to type it all but I am a total God now. A TOTAL F**** GOD.

I dont know what happened. but I have 100% game now. Yes I slept with her. No I did not use the same trick with the other girls. if you're interested I'll describe my meets with them too.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible

I'm surprised you actually had to time write about it on an internet forum

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still in shock. I've been on these boards- well studentsofdavidd for a long time. I want to give back. Maybe I got lucky maybe its useless for many but it worked for me. Just trying to help (lol at sarcasm from you but regardless)- so I decided to look at all the past advice and what others have to say. I would say- dont text. None. zilch, nada. i dont text at all now. If i do it is ONLY to meet. not even to flirt. Honestly I dont even flirt or anything unless its in person and then I dont make jokes. All of what I do is physical.

The reality is that my nerves were the issue. The other day when I hooked up (last week) I checked my heart rate before I went to her apartment- it was 60. 60 as in ALWAYS 60. except when I work out. So I was shocked by that. I just was not nervous at all and uninhibited.

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
why the hate man? I'm being open here and just so happy things worked out....

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy for you but your game needs a lot of improvement. Things worked 75% you're a doctor. 25% I don't give a shvt attitude. 0% game.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these stories of successful red pill transformation.
I had a similar epiphany when I finally had the balls to implement the stuff I'd read on these boards. I went from a pathetic "why don't girls want to fvck me" try-hard, to a guy who has now slept with over 150 women.
Good job OP. I think the rose was a bit much, but you proved that confidence works wonders on most women, especially the hot ones who are used to guys always putting them on a pedestal and *****footing around them.

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I love these stories of successful red pill transformation.
I had a similar epiphany when I finally had the balls to implement the stuff I'd read on these boards. I went from a pathetic "why don't girls want to fvck me" try-hard, to a guy who has now slept with over 150 women.
Good job OP. I think the rose was a bit much, but you proved that confidence works wonders on most women, especially the hot ones who are used to guys always putting them on a pedestal and *****footing around them.
The rose was a joke because it was in the bush outside her apartment. When I took it it was spontaneous- totally random act. i wanted to get rid of it immediately but was like wtf this is something to do - so I gave it to her, and then I realized I could also hold her hand at the same time which led me to her thigh almost immediately. I took that rose in like 10 seconds from her and dropped it.

So it did work out- honestly though- I dont think it was needed. I just took it then realized had to rid of it and then foudn a way through all that to feel her up.

Also, ideally i would have asked her out afterwards when they were hanging around- but I was with a conservative doctor and I was more afraid of him than her- I didnt want him to have a negative opinion of me- hitting on people openly when patients are coming in with debilitating health problems and I needed his recco.

Ideally I'd ask her out in person- but at the time it was not worth the possible consequence- and I didnt care enough for her to do that.