Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

complete silence. what to do?

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, so your going out with this girl. You know her so you can't really talk about "what her name" is and "where shes from". What are some good conversation topics to talk about or just kind of "cute" things to do, like push each other while walking? thanks!

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go to DJ forum home.
2. Scroll to the bottom.
3. Click 'Don Juan Bible.'
4. Scroll down a little.
5. Click 'Conversation.'
6. READ MUTHAFVCKA READ
:)

_J_

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
here man

so what kind of music are you into?
oh yea im into that kind of music to but i like this kind better because
have you ever been to a concert

what kind of movies are you into
i like this kind of movie because, why do you like that kind of movie

what are you going to major in
what is a hobby of yours
why do you like that hobby
i like this hobby because elaborate

joke laugh be yourself
be confident
protect
don't think about what to say, just say it
don't question yourself and think she doesnt want to hear
just do it, it doesn't matter be a conversationalist, because your mind in its purest form is that anyways

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do agree with the suggestions dankane has, I would never use those lines in their original form. Always stay away from canned lines!

The best advice I can give you is to relax and let the conversation take over. Once you hit a certain comfort level with someone, you won't have to worry about the dreaded pause because the conversation will take a life of its own. However, to get there you need to break the ice (break down all the 'walls' that uncomfortable people have). I have a feeling that this is what you need to do. Unfortunately, this is where lots of DJs-in-training have trouble (myself included).

Anyways, the best conversational advice anyone can give you is to ask lots of questions. This goes for everybody you meet.

Consider yourself lucky if you can get a date with a girl who you can barely talk to!

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
cubed said:
Anyways, the best conversational advice anyone can give you is to ask lots of questions. This goes for everybody you meet.
Don't go overboard with this. You want to have a fun conversation, not an interview. Try to talk about each subject as much as possible instead of shooting questions out rapid-fire.

Anoither method is to make comments about the environment, tell the girl something funny that happened to you recently, try to get her laughing and interested. Then she will start asking questions about you, which displays more interest on her part.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_azn_fu said:
okay, so your going out with this girl. You know her so you can't really talk about "what her name" is and "where shes from". What are some good conversation topics to talk about or just kind of "cute" things to do, like push each other while walking? thanks!
How do I get THIS SPECIFIC girl WITHOUT reading the DJ Bible: Useless Thread #6

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhhhhh! so many threads asking this same question!
Do a search for conversation or rapport!

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions Speak louder than words, you need to stop trying and just start talking, it diesnt really matter what you say aslong its not just a pile of ****, if your just sittin there in an akward silence, is the chick really worth it?