Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complete guide to self improvement!!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan08 said:
Bumping it back, I need this now more than ever. Gotta find my way again, can I ask mods to make such a deserving post a sticky? I think SoSuave needs more stickies of great threads like these across all the sections.
I believe this is in the HS Bible already, but although there's a maximum of 3 stickies, I can sticky it a week for good measure.

Like yourself, I also read this back in the day, and it was revolutionizing. We are all grateful to Sammo for his contributions.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This to also helped me.
Would be nice if it could be sticked, but NDJ has been doing this long then I have so ill let him decide on that.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
This to also helped me.
Would be nice if it could be sticked, but NDJ has been doing this long then I have so ill let him decide on that.
Yeah, why exactly are you now a mod on this page? There's numerous guys who have been around for much longer

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, but I've been around for a year and a half. And I once I saw they were looking for mods on certain spots of the board since the current ones were lacking in activity I decided why not. I basically understand and know my way around the board and have gained a good amount of knowledge from it. Plus I'm pretty active, so applied, then the rest is history.

TheWingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reasonably new to this site and still finding my feet. This has been really helpful even though it was posted several years ago, lol. Still, my confidence has drastically increased since following these tips. So thanks for that.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWingMan said:
I'm reasonably new to this site and still finding my feet. This has been really helpful even though it was posted several years ago, lol. Still, my confidence has drastically increased since following these tips. So thanks for that.
CAPE TOWN, REPRESENT!!!

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
School is starting for lots of people pretty soon. So, I honestly won't be surprised if you take a glance over this. It sure helps.

RodrigoAveiro

Reaction score
Awesome

Thanks man. This is one of the best tutorials I've seen around. I am doing all the stuff you mentioned and I can already see improvements in my looks and my confidence

TheWingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah! This is frikkin' amazing, this is the second time I've read it but only now has it really sunk in.I'm even taking some notes and jotting down some really important stuff that need improvement in my life.

I've been on this site for a couple of months but I've been half-assing this and not really going out there and putting the wealth of knowledge that I have gained to use, but that's about to change!

Starting with myself. This was really a good read :D

Grance

Reaction score
I believe this is in the HS Bible already

I believe this is in the HS Bible already, but although there's a maximum of 3 stickies, I can sticky it a week for good measure.
Bumping it back, I need this now more than ever. Gotta find my way again, can I ask mods to make such a deserving post a sticky? I think SoSuave needs more stickies of great threads like these across all the sections.:up:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grance said:
Bumping it back, I need this now more than ever. Gotta find my way again, can I ask mods to make such a deserving post a sticky? I think SoSuave needs more stickies of great threads like these across all the sections.:up:
It's been stickied for a couple months now.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boom! Kinda cool people are still getting something out of this. I hope you're all improving the **** out of yourselves!

GenK

Reaction score
Examples ?

Do you have any prototype like things for the journel ? Like an example of how one is supposed to look like

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies. How are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about Complete Guide to Self Improvement, then i will tell you about some of these points about this matter which i mention under here :

1. You should kill your Ego.
2. You should kill your Attitude.
3. You should improve your Honesty.
4. You should improve your Kindness.
5. Try to make friends as well as respect all persons.

That' it..................