Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COMPLETE Cliff-NOTES on becoming a FEMINIST abuse VICTIM.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
TWO FACTS:
1. The mainstream media and feminism in general is at war with every MALE in the US society(its assumed to be a genetic battle and not a gender individual basis issue).
2. The MAJORITY of women have adopted most of this garbage which states that:
a. Women are victims of all men financially and sexually
b. Most men are inferior neanderthals
c. There are few "good guys" left so women get stuck with
losers.

THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE:
1. Sure, there are some manipulative players, but most men cherish and protect women
2. Most intellectual, cultural, and technological strides in society are accomplished by men. It is WOMEN that benefit most.
3. Women are generally self-decieved and base decisions on popularity and emotion rather than facts.
4. Women are bored with many of the good guys because they subconsciously seek out dominant males who have a number of related characteristics by which they become "victimized".

WHAT IT COST THE AVERAGE GOOD GUY
1. A built-in hostility prior to the dating process
2. The assumption that he is wrong in every case
3. The ridiculous idea that women are more "evolved"
4. An entitlement which justifies the "hooker" mentality of taking from the guy and then blaming him in the end
5. The blaming of todays men for the problems of a handful of people in the past which they had nothing to do: For example, slavery 150 years ago.
6. Ditto: The blaming of a few deviants for a handful of violent crimes: rape, etc.

HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE FANTASIES
1. Become a forecaster. Just as smart men can spot "investment opps" before they happen, learn to spot feminist attitudes and REFUSE to approach these females:
a. Random "comments" putting men down
b. Feminist/liberal associations which bash/blame men
c. Self-involved entitlement behavior in the acquaintance stage

2. Inversely: LOOK for women with GOOD healthy gender attitudes and date them:
a. Someone who dresses appropriately and with dignity
b. Their speech patterns suggest respect and humility
c. A gentle/quiet bearing in general rather than obnoxious
d. Someone with a positive father relationship rathern than
a broken home
e. Someone who treats you like a human being, offers to pay
for things, takes the blame when appropriate, and is not
given to fits of emotionality.
f. Shows signs of traditionality: can cook, and act feminine
g. Is not given to radical politics
h. Anyone who is overly materialistic. Materialistic people
love things and USE people.
i. Anyone divorced who BLAMES the other person totally
j. Anyone who cannot see both sides of various issues.

3. REFUSE FEMINIST BULLYING WHEN IT OCCURS
a. Absolutely refuse and refute any comments such as
"all men......."
b. If they want equality GIVE IT TO THEM. For example,
if you are at a restaurant and she starts , say "IM
GLAD YOU FEEL LIKE THAT. YOU CAN PAY TONIGHT"
c. CUT OFF ALL CONTACT if she begins acting victimized
d. Do not allow looks to make allowances for bad behavior

4. SINCE WOMEN SECRETLY desire a man to be a man rather
than under her thumb, establish right away that you are
and old fashioned guy and do not desire to date a women
with feminist issues.
I do this on every first phone call before any date is set
up. If they balk at your "old fashioned strong guy"
then take her at her word.

5. UNFORTUNATELY, youre probably already "used" to abusive
behavior:
a. Under the breath derogatory comments about men
b. "Equality" statements in the midst of YOU PAYING all
the time.

6. WHEN YOU CUT OFF a dating relationship with a feminist:
a. Be under control emotionally. This shows your strength.
b. Do it quickly. No long debates. Remember, her
reasonings will be emotion-based.

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody loves raymond, king of queens

Have you ever watched most of the married male/female comedy shows:

The whole premise of ALL of them is that the GUY is an unevolved neanderthal who gets into trouble and the WOMAN is the mature person who is thinking more clearly.

This is so stupid its incredible. First of all, most men are more educated and accomplished professionally than their wives. They bring home the bacon. They discipline the kids.

And they keep a harness on their wives who are given to emotional decisions.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great words.

The funny thing is, women are happier when you apply these rules to them

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad props to you my brother. It is indeed refreshing to read a post by someone who "Gets It". Someone who undertands the basic underlying fundamentals of what it takes to have the correct DJ mindset.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas.
ive been waiting for a post about feminism for a long time now.
boy do i hate feminists :D (what was that eminem?)

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres also this nasty theory circulating among the female ranks lately that us men actually like b!tchs. supposedly we're supposed to like bing dominated.

makes me wanna puke.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - the original post is a joke right? If not I hope you guys enjoy your Stepford wives. Go get yourselves a nice demure Filipino chick - hell, get two. I'm told they home deliver :)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very interesting post...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Everybody loves raymond, king of queens

Originally posted by ShawnStJames
Have you ever watched most of the married male/female comedy shows:

The whole premise of ALL of them is that the GUY is an unevolved neanderthal who gets into trouble and the WOMAN is the mature person who is thinking more clearly.

This is so stupid its incredible. First of all, most men are more educated and accomplished professionally than their wives. They bring home the bacon. They discipline the kids.

And they keep a harness on their wives who are given to emotional decisions.
The only movies where it's reverse are Sandra Bullock movies, like Miss Congeniality. All the other shows, as you point out, are crap. We should all come up with, and produce a good show that portrays men as smart and all women under his feet ;)

Damn, even Tool Time has some streaks of this in it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so good, congratulations on being able to construct such an eloquent and well structures argument.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekka~ The book is called Why Men Love B!tches! by Sherry Argov. It mirrors this site so closely it's scary. It's a great DJ book. Telling you not to settle, have hobbies, do self improvement and have a life, don't wait for some guy to rescue you. Be mysterious, wait several days to call or you'll look desperate. If he doesn't treat you with respect, next him. The same exact stuff I see here.

The guys I've been dating lately are sad examples of the male species. I'd love to find an "Old Fashioned Man" that has some guts and knows how to unclog a sink! How to make a household budget! How to change a the oil! How to make a decision!

It's very frustrating when guys do the following:
1-List their hobby as "going to the gym". (That's not a hobby, photography is a hobby, building a hot rod in the garage is a hobby!)
2-When they have NO idea where they want to go for dinner. (There is a restaurant on every corner! PICK ONE!)
3-Or they say their last relationship "just faded away, have no idea what happened". (No idea???? Weren't you THERE???? You didn't notice something wrong till you found you clothes in a box on the porch? WTF????)

I don't hate men, I love men! I hate whimps, cry-babies and cowards. Don't be afraid to put your foot down. Don't be afraid to take a stand for what you think is right. Don't be afraid to be a man. You want to be the leader? Then lead. Don't just say "Oh of course men are better at this and that." SHOW ME!

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to the gym is a hobby. A hobby is a recreational activity that you find pleasure in doing. Building model airplanes, golfing, fishing, hunting, painting, horseback riding, etc. etc. Lifting weights or running at a track or playing basketball, whatever you do at the gym. If you find pleasure from it it is a hobby.

It used to be common for guys to make decisions. Some of us still do. The problem is that society has been telling men for years that we are dumb cave people. Are decisions are stupid and require a woman to come and make the 'right' one. If you don't believe this watch tv. How many commercials do you see where if the wife is sick with a cold in bed, the entire house is destroyed because the husband can't take care of anything. Dinner, cleaning, chores, caring for the kids, can't do any of that. That's why they have tylenol cold and flu so that women can get better faster and prevent a disaster.

It's really too bad feminists are out to destroy men. They secretly want one themselves.