Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Competition!?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had a little success with this. But now that I'm getting a little more into this I keep running into this problem.

Competition!

And i'm not talking about your normal everyday competition. I've been running into situations were their would be multiple people macking...at the same time! I recently ran into a situation today were I was talking to this chick, and then before I knew it this other guy came in!, AND THEN ANOTHER! (he didn't do any good though ;) ) Fortuantly i was able to use tips i learned from this site to somewhat even the playing field, but I still have a hard time with even playing fields, I need a big @ZZ playing field. Any suggestions on what to do in situations when the competition is "macking" at the same time? Or are these type of situations hopeless.

Also another thing I've noticed about alot of my competition is that they are natural DJ's!
Thanks-Warped

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
bring up to the girl how funny it is that the other guy is trying to mack on her...it could create a sort of connection between you and put you a step ahead of the competition...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

Good idea...i just realized I did that once before, and it worked...I orta try it again some time :D

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember and reuse:

You: "don't you get tired of guys constantly hitting on you?...I know I get tired of girls constantly hitting on me.":D

SuSHI.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, stop trying to mack on her.

If 3 other guys are hitting on her, and you are the only one that ISN'T, which one is she going to be paying the most attention to?

Remember, if there is a screen full of moving black dots, and only one white one, our eyes will follow the white one.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome advise...why haven't I thought of these before! :D Any more advise ;) ?

-Warped :cool: