Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Compare cats to women

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching my cat hunt mice right now made me think of this post.

Three very simple comparison who always helps me in the "don't give too much attention to the chicks" department.

1) Use a piece of string to play with a cat. Keep it dangling from your fingers slightly out of reach of the cat so he/she has to fight for it, and watch what will happen. Unless the cat is sick or tired or pissed off, it will always fight to get that piece of string. Eventually, it will get tired, but at first it fights for it. However, if you blatantly give it to the cat, he will look at it in disinterest and walk away.

In other words: If you make yourself somewhat unavailable, always slightly out of reach, but still present in the girl's mind, she will fight for you. However, if you make yourself too available, she will lose interest.

2) Try to force a cat to sit on you/sleep on you and watch what will happen. In most cases, I know my cat will simply jump away, and eventually she will come back of her own free will to sleep on me. If I call her to come over, she will look at you in disinterest and walk away. If she walks toward me in the intent of jumping on me to take a nap and I motion to her to come over, she walks away again, in disinterest.

In other words: If you try to hard and try to force the girl to like you, she will, once again, walk away with disinterest.

3) This applies to all animals, but I am witnessing it right now. My cat is hunting mice close to our fence (there is a nest). She just sits there motionless and waits for once of them to come out. So far for the whole summer she brought 4 of 5 mice this way. Simply because she is patient and knows how to hunt.

In other words: Treat seduction as an animal hunts. An animal doesn't rush in head-on towards its prey, it will scare it off, just like you can't show all your cards at once to women you are gaming.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate cats.. But I understand what your saying.

For arguments sake, it does not apply to all animals. Dogs stay loyal and always appreciate the attention you give them. Treat your dog well and he'll fight to the death for you.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid you payed attention to the wrong pu$$y.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman are like cats. Once you adopt one, you have to give it a place to live and feed it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are like dogs-loyal,willing to learn and be trained. Women are like cats-disinterested in their owner,don't listen worth a daMM,etc.