Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comment On This Girl (Rant)

Reaction score
Okay so I've been "talking" to this chick for a good 9 months. We ****, everything like that. She says she's really into me.

Well, I am busy like all the time so I dont have time to chill with her as often. I told her this ****.

Now, I also told her straight up, that yes I **** chicks on the side. It's a problem I am working on and I'm already up front and real with my ****.

But my problem with her is I find out she's been lying to me. She says she doesn't party and she doesn't **** no other dudes but me, yet, I find out she's been at college parties getting wasted and she told me that she "MADE A MISTAKE" and ****ed one of her old flings.

So I cut the ***** off. She's been ringing my phone off all night and texting me like crazy.

I know that I'm not 100% perfect but I can't STAND A LIAR. She lied. Flat ****ing out lied.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I know that I'm not 100% perfect but I can't STAND A LIAR. She lied. Flat ****ing out lied.
So here is your mission.
Examine the depth of your beliefs, values and principles.
Do you place a higher value on honesty from a woman over her pvssy ?
IF you do, you know what you have to say when she eventually comes knocking on your door.

IF you value pvssy higher that your principles, then give in when she begs and take her back, but don't post another whine here when she lies to you again.

Your choice.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I bet you would have got rid of her if she said she was honestly ****ing other dudes. You can't have it both ways, she is only sleeping with you while you sleep with whoever she wants. She probally did this to get a reaction out of you and to try to reel you into being a one woman man.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Now, I also told her straight up, that yes I **** chicks on the side. It's a problem I am working on and I'm already up front and real with my ****."

How is sleeping with multiple women a problem?

Reaction score
I don't know guys, if you guys have read my other post on here with my "issues" well related to women I have HUGE, I mean HUGE trust issues.

Like I would say, I dont know I'm 26 now, around the age of 18 or 19 when I FIRST got in college, that's when my "player" days started. And it's just that, yes while I understand a girl sleeping with a guy that she likes, I just think I got it too easy. People who are married, with boyfriends, etc., and most of the time I would test these chicks just to SEE what they would do, if they could reject me or not or just sit there and let me continue to do whatever I f'in want to them. As I expected, they just allowed me to take advantage.

This has been going on for a good 8 years now, and I have problems committing to one girl because hell, I'm scared once I do then now I'M the jackass getting played when I'm not there.

So this girl in particular, okay well she already knows I talk to alot of other girls its how she met me. But I don't **** all the girls I meet, most of the time I just keep them around as friends, social proof or tings like that. I could **** em all if I wanted quite honestly, I know I make out with most of them. I try not to **** everything I meet because I don't want an STD.

But I told this girl, I have commitment issues with chicks. The SAME **** I just told you guys I told her, I told her straight up, chicks are ****ing slvts alot of the time and I can't trust them lol.

So I told her, if she wants to gain my trust, don't ****ING lie to me. Just be straigt up and honest, I said if you wild and you still partying, getting drunk, ****ing other dudes, SAY THAT. Don't try to put on a show that you a "high quality chick" no, I said if you still ****ed up right now SAY THAT, I will understand. Hell, everybody want to change.

But she says,

> No Message boy, I don't party, I would rather be at home chilling with you
> No Message boy, I don't get drunk, very seldom do I do that crap
> No Message boy, I haven't had sex with nobody since my last BF

I was putting her off at first, like whatever. She was kinda consistent with her **** though, so I started to believe her.

THEN, lol, the ***** comes out and says, "I had a fling with a dude I used to hang with before you. It wasn't nothing serious." The ***** said she WENT TO A COLLEGE PARTY, got drunk off her ass, has "ol' boy" take her to HIS place, and they ****ed.

Haha. That doesn't sound like no high quality chick.

And what the **** gets ME, is she ****ing tells ME, that the reason she did this was because I dont BE with her and CHILL with her often. Okay, I have:

> 4 days a week I go to the guym
> Other social **** I have to do
> I own a ****ing business that takes up HUGE amounts of my time
> I'm finishing TWO, not one, TWO Bachelor degree programs
> I'm starting a Self Defense Training program
> Building up my credit

In other words, no, I'm sorry, I can't sit there and be all lovely dubby with you every single day. But that's no excuse to lie to me.

I don't think it was a fling, I think the chick has BEEN doing this.

She bout to run the ****ing power out of my cell phone, she done called within the last 12 hours over 20 ****ing times. I'm still not talking to her.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sooooooooo let me get this straight: you bang multiple chicks, but one of the chicks lies to you and bangs another dude, you get pissed and kick her to the curb and your pissed off for whatever reason. this scenerio sounds like youre making this a lot more difficult then what it is. She lied, you werent cool with that, you dumped her now move on. You do in fact have other women so whats to analyze here? Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Well, idk what I should do honestly lol. I understand where she coming from because this girl has really "been there for me" and I have been playing her and blowing her off ALOT.

I don't know if I'm just "salty" right now they say or what. I guess what I'm looking for out of this post is, should I give her another chance or just move on?

When I say she's been there, she's helped me through some other things I had going on. I wouldn't say she's like "most girls" she's a real friend and has my back.

It's just, idk, quite honestly I was really "salty" when I found this out. Not granted, I will give her this, I always told her about honesty and being open with me and I didn't find out this **** behind her back, she told me. It was just, idk, when she told me I guess I wasn't ready to hear all that.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a male domianted board but you are telling her to go and hook up with others when you tell her you are doign the same. Its great you were honest with her, but maybe you should just keep some things to yourself. It is quite possiable she just went to hang out with some friends, went to a party and just got drunk. It does not mean she does it all the time etc..

What do you really want anyways? Do you just was a girl to sleep with, a girlfriend or what?

If she came out and said I am ****ing other dudes would you still be hanging out with her etc?

Reaction score
vitor says,

What do you really want anyways? Do you just was a girl to sleep with, a girlfriend or what?
I honestly want ONE serious and real girl. Just ONE. My problem is that I've seen so many things with women and I can't trust them. When I find chicks that I can trust, I tend to TEST them alot to see if they are REAL. I've tested this girl ALOT. She's always been there. I would like to get serious with this chick, but, it's as if damn, when she told me this I was like hold up.

If she came out and said I am ****ing other dudes would you still be hanging out with her etc?
Honestly, yeah, but just as social proof/someone I'm cool with. I got ALOT of girls like that right now. But will I get serious with her? Hell no.

If the girl is wild and wants to party and have fun, I understand that. And if she's like that now but working on changing I understand that.

I don't have a problem with those girls in particular, I KNOW those girls.

The girls I dont ****ing trust are the so called "good girls" that keep all their **** buried under a rug, then when you go to vacuum the carpet you find all of her **** buried under there!

That's what I don't like, be honest with me, be upfront, telll me like it is. But when you LIE, I can't trust you because I don't ****ing KNOW YOU. But when you are honest with me, even if it's bad, at least I understand who the **** you are and can deal with you accordingly.

Reaction score
As an update on this, we talked tonite and we actually made up, or should I say I forgave her lol.

It's just that, really she's not my girl officially even though she's been wanting to for awhile and I"ve just been basically blowing her off.

She said the only reason she f'ed her old friend was because she wanted to be with someone on that particular night and when she tried to get ahold of me my phone went to voice mail many times and I wasn't at my house.

I believe her though, she's a good girl. We kinda made our relationship official tonight, I guess I will be her guy, I don't mind I like her anyways.

But now I got another problem, I got too many girls now lol. I think all in all, I'm probably "talking" to about a good 6 girls right now like a boyfriend-girlfriend thing lol.

Funny. Well, I guess this thread can be deleted now, or then again leave it open and I'll update you guys on how me and this girl's relationship goes. I already know it's going to be pretty long, she's a good girl and I really was just tripping on her last night. Oh yeah with teh party thing I understood that too, she said it was a little icebreaker and I remember hearing about that party and I know it was whack, she said her and her girls mostly stood in teh corner amongst themselves.

I'll update you guys on this girl. I would say she's a solid 7.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"She said the only reason she f'ed her old friend was because she wanted to be with someone on that particular night and when she tried to get ahold of me my phone went to voice mail many times and I wasn't at my house"

Lmao yeah thats an excellent reason to **** someone else.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MB

The thing is if you smashing other chicks on the side, you can't be mad cause she is doing the same. Honestly if she lied about petty crap cut her off, no reason to lie about petty crap...but I'm glad to see you spinning 6 plates, it's fun isn't? having abundance I mean

:D

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I bet you would have got rid of her if she said she was honestly ****ing other dudes.
Women don't value the same characteristics that men value in
women (like exclusivity). If she screwed someone else, her interest level is clearly not high enough.

vitor said:
You can't have it both ways, she is only sleeping with you while you sleep with whoever she wants.
Yes, we can!;)

vitor said:
She probally did this to get a reaction out of you and to try to reel you into being a one woman man.
You may be right about her trying to get a reaction out of him, but I disagree with your view on male-female relationships. Women also cheat on men who lack access to intimacy with other females.
I dare to say that women cheat on these (sexually isolated) men more often, than men who live in sexual abundance.

For all I know, OP should put her on the list of women who lost the competition for his offspring... no more sex for her.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
MB

The thing is if you smashing other chicks on the side, you can't be mad cause she is doing the same. Honestly if she lied about petty crap cut her off, no reason to lie about petty crap...but I'm glad to see you spinning 6 plates, it's fun isn't? having abundance I mean

:D
Every self-respecting man SHOULD expect a woman not to have other men on the side. But don't get mad when she cheats.

She's either doubting your potential, or her own chances to become your #1 chick. In both cases, dump her right away.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
Every self-respecting man SHOULD expect a woman not to have other men on the side. But don't get mad when she cheats.

She's either doubting your potential, or her own chances to become your #1 chick. In both cases, dump her right away.

Did you read the OP's original post? he told her he was dealing with other females, so you saying it's ok for him do it but not her....:rolleyes:

I agree with you if you have self-respect you won't deal with that, but I give the OP props for being honest.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Did you read the OP's original post? he told her he was dealing with other females, so you saying it's ok for him do it but not her....:rolleyes:
Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Women feel attracted to men who have women lined up for sex. For her that's almost like a guarantee that her children will survive. The more women he has lined up, the more she's guaranteed that he's worth compromising her availability for other men. At least, that's how their subconscious thinking goes.

Please, take a look at the world around you and see for yourself.
Connect with people. Men and women. Talk and listen. I remember my uncle telling me this kind of stuff about women, before I even had any interest in this "game" stuff.

Solomon said:
I agree with you if you have self-respect you won't deal with that, but I give the OP props for being honest.
Agreed, it's good that he's honest about it.

Reaction score
Guys this is Girl B if you read my other thread.

She hasn't ****ed anybody since but we are very close now. I posted this in the other thread but I just want her to be a little more professional, I mean she's only 22 so I guess I should gave her some time?

Idk, I am about to start a HUGE sarging session in about two weeks though.

I'm going to update you guys about it every week.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Guys this is Girl B if you read my other thread.

She hasn't ****ed anybody since but we are very close now. I posted this in the other thread but I just want her to be a little more professional, I mean she's only 22 so I guess I should gave her some time?

Idk, I am about to start a HUGE sarging session in about two weeks though.

I'm going to update you guys about it every week.

Do us a favor bruh, start a field report journal, show these KBJ's here how it's done, to much theorzing and bull**** going on in the MM forum, we need a few journals here badly

I'm thinking of starting one myself

Peace

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, this might come as a REALLY big shock for some of the "masculine-way" zealots out there, but SOME women don't want to commit themselves to a guy who sleeps with other women.

I mean we test the woman as relationship material, but don't think for one second they aren't testing us as well. Some women like you enough and will understand why you can't do a relationship thing at the moment and put up with it. Other women will have more "self respect" than that and want to be number one. When they aren't getting it they'll leave or create a scenario to get you jealous and commit.

Sometimes they just look for emotional security in other places, like her old fling. She wasn't getting it from you. You didn't give it to her. Don't be a hater.

One thing I will commend you on is your honesty. You have a set belief system that you practice and you were truthful about it to her. She had no choice but to understand. I don't think it was cool of her to lie to you. You didn't lie to her; you exposed your character to her. I'd next her on just her lie. Nothing else. It would be different if she was honest with you on her looking around for other d!ck, but she wasn't.

I think the truth is, is that you're jealous that someone else got to dip it besides you. You want a harem where only your **** is the available one. You want these women to fawn all over you and think of no one else. The though of that guy being a better f*ck than you probably pisses you off.

She wants a commitment dude. A commitment founded on lies. I'd next her. I wouldn't trust her to be anything exclusive. Just keep screwing her and don't care who else she f*cks.