Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coming off as a “girl-friend” framework needed

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have started my journey of deprogramjng for my Old AFC ways. But I need your advice I am a male (28) I am extremely outgoing and charismatic with the ladies. But not in the way I would like. I have a hard time switching over friend vibe to I’m interested you seriously vibe I feel like I would become a villain with ladies if I just knew this part. I am not sure what exactly I need to do. Ether change mindset (which I already in the process of doing) or I need the mechanics ( or frame work that can help reframe my natural approaches to the ladies) any suggestions books or videos I greatly appreciated.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ask them out on a date and escalate. Keep it simple, dont over-think it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have started my journey of deprogramjng for my Old AFC ways. But I need your advice I am a male (28) I am extremely outgoing and charismatic with the ladies. But not in the way I would like. I have a hard time switching over friend vibe to I’m interested you seriously vibe I feel like I would become a villain with ladies if I just knew this part. I am not sure what exactly I need to do. Ether change mindset (which I already in the process of doing) or I need the mechanics ( or frame work that can help reframe my natural approaches to the ladies) any suggestions books or videos I greatly appreciated.
What you need to do is sexualize the conversation, usually covertly by making "suggestions" that are not always outright sexual in and of themself but let a woman's mind take her down the path she wants to go down...which is usually sexual.

Don't be afraid to say sexual things to them in a joking manner or sometimes even in a more serious manner occassionally. Or make comments about other women in front of them.

Basically act like you are interested in fvcking them and LET THEM KNOW IT instead of just being nice and friendly.

Typically the difference between a guy that gets friend zoned repeatedly and a guy that gets laid is them not being sexual enough

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are extremely intuitive so if your giving them friendly chat and friendly body language they will chuck you in the freindzone without a second thought and moving out of it is very very difficult

Because every woman on earth knows nice guy = not for sex

Personally I find eye contact and touch will be your friend you need to stare her in the eyes and think about pumping her in doggy and nutting in her

she will sense it and get aroused

Then start touching her not inappropriately but just to show her your not afraid too lead

I did this with a chick in my gym , we were talking about back pains and I put my hand her on the waist and " said what here "

she liked it

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is sexualize the conversation, usually covertly by making "suggestions" that are not always outright sexual in and of themself but let a woman's mind take her down the path she wants to go down...which is usually sexual.

Don't be afraid to say sexual things to them in a joking manner or sometimes even in a more serious manner occassionally. Or make comments about other women in front of them.

Basically act like you are interested in fvcking them and LET THEM KNOW IT instead of just being nice and friendly.

Typically the difference between a guy that gets friend zoned repeatedly and a guy that gets laid is them not being sexual enough
This. Watch clips of Joey on Friends. He's a super good guy but an incorrigible flirt and fukkboy. I know it's a silly sitcom but it's an example of being likable + sexual.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them on a date? That sets the tone immediately.

Don’t waste time talking and talking. That cuts to the chase pretty quickly.

if you call it a date then they can’t act all offended if you try and escalate.

Easy. “I have a question for you. I want to take you on a date. You in?”

That’s much better than “would you like to come to dinner/coffee which is vague”

There is nothing wrong with getting what you want. And asking for it

You might get sh tested….prepare for that. If they say they don’t think of you that way, there’s tons of ways you can handle that…what way? Like a BF….i didn’t say I want to be your BF but I do want to take you on a date….

honest and direct. Look them in the eye. No fear.

some will just reverse out and you have their answer . If you’re loosely associated with them just say well this is a mildly embarrassing but can’t blame a guy for asking!

Men want to date and meet women. It’s on us to ask. You will get rejected. We all know this, so do they. It should not be a difficult thing but our fear of rejection stops us,

don’t be pushed around by your ego.

good luck.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Be direct about what you want and your intentions. Women like men who know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it/go after it.

Dont be scared of your wants/intentions not lining up with a woman's. She can either adjust or find women that are looking for what youre looking for.

Be direct. Be direct. Be direct. But do it in either a seductive or playful/teasing way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good suggestions here OP but since you are new to making sexual convo you want to use plausible deniability. Say something that can be interpreted as sexual but can also be interpreted as non-sexual, so if and when you get any resistance you can say you meant the non-sexual thing. Helps keeping things playful.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something that can be interpreted as sexual but can also be interpreted as non-sexual, so if and when you get any resistance you can say you meant the non-sexual thing. Helps keeping things playful.
With the right tone you can say the most ridiculous things.

"Here I am tempted to invite you as my guest of honour in my private orgy, only to find out you're a prude. Woe is me."