Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coming back to the forum after a 3 month hiatus

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much has changed, obviously no one remembers me.

But compared to last year, I'm no longer afraid to ask for a girl's number or ask her to hang out, but approaching and the first kiss is difficult, as well as not being bored during sex.

I'm coming back because this is a fantastic place to have a support group that knows what they're talking about, that can help me with any situation that comes up, and can help me get into that playful mindset :)

Also, I've noticed that watching comedy REALLY makes you a funnier and more interesting person, can someone recommend to me a few funny movies/shows? i love Chappele's show, and I've just started the second season, and i need more comedy before I finish the season :D

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd reccomend lee evans XL tour, the humour is fantastic
for the random funny kind of piss takey humour Russell Brand, love him or hate him the guys a genius!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Arrested Development (witty, subtle humor)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Seinfeld on crack humor)
- The Office (dry humor)
- Scrubs (Dr. Cox is a natural C&F badass)
- Family Guy
- ANY STAND UP COMEDY ROUTINE!

You can watch most of these online on hulu.com if you don't have access to Cable or are bored.

Reaction score
Vice said:
...as well as not being bored during sex.
Yeah, that's one of my problems too. When I do pull some ass(which is not as often as I want right now), I suck in the bed. I need to work on that somehow.

And your point about comedy. Comedy is the sh*t.