Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comes up to me then walks off? Interested?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna keep this short guys.

Right, in the local club. For about 4 weekends theres this HB8 on the floor.

WEEK1: I hit the floor with my mates. After a while I see this girl and her mate talking and looking over at me. The HB starts dancing beside me. I hold her by the hips and see looks around and doesnt seem to mind.

WEEK2: She sees me again, her mate and her talk again and look over. They come dancing near me.

WEEK3: See week 2.

WEEK4: Last sat nite - I hit the floor with my boys, she comes up. Im asking my mate what the story is as my back is to her. He says she keeps looking at me. I turn round and she has her back to me. I hold her by the hips for about a minute. After the minute her friend gets her by the hand and they walk off. She does this again during the night.

I think shes interested, but her stupid little games are starting to frustrate me. I shuda tried to kiss close (which i never have a prob doing! :) ) but shes the first girl in a while im actually into!

Whats the story guys? Any advice?

Cheers :)

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week one: you should have got her number.

Why have you waited so long?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt even get to talk with her man, it was in a club (packed out - loud music) in the middle of the floor. Kinda hard ya know?

cgraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think shes interested, but her stupid little games are starting to frustrate me. I shuda tried to kiss close (which i never have a prob doing! ) but shes the first girl in a while im actually into!
Maybe she thinks you're playing games with her by not walking over and talking to her! 4 weeks is a long time. Why don't you try distance flirting? It works wonders at parties and clubs.

What you wanna do is stand 10-15 feet away from the HB and talk or dance with another girl. Just have a good time. Every once in a while, look up at the target and make eye contact with her while talking to this other girl. You can start KINO'ing her or making her laugh, and build up even more social proof. Eye contact is key though. You have to look up every once in a while and lock eyes for a few seconds.

I've used this technique at parties to get girls who are surrounded by guys to approach ME! They usually approach; occasionally I have to walk over and make the approach, but they're much more receptive and open than if I would've used the 3s technique. I usually use distance flirting at parties over the 3s rule.

And how do you know you're into her? You have never even talked to her. You've just seen her at a club a few times. Also, how good is your social proof? Are you approaching other girls and talking to other girls, or are you usually with the same few guys?

Cgraz

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
I didnt even get to talk with her man, it was in a club (packed out - loud music) in the middle of the floor. Kinda hard ya know?
How hard can it be? :rolleyes:

Look her in the eyes.

Motion with your head "follow me" and lead her to a place where you two can talk. You lead, she follows.

Ask her name. Give her yours.

Ask her number.

Go back to your mates.

Call her later.

Reaction score
if she is so hot y is she always with girls (4 weeks) no pimp? girl grabs her hand means they r lesbians but the one dancing with u is bi and likes men - her lesbian ho is offended when she gives u attention - her lesbian ho friend is the male in the relationship exerting control over her!!!!! If she liked you and wasnt a lesbian she would have sent her friend to lesbian hell.
lesbians like to tease and frustrate their male enemies - they dont like men because of the control factor so they get back at us by using their feminity to control and frustrate us in our feeble attempts to conquer them sexually - u obviously can never win this battle with lesbians so they just mock u and thus the male species.

Open your eyes and observe.

Reaction score
You've waited 4 weeks for something that should of been done in the first few minutes!

I'll bet you haven't read the bible either.

It should of read:

second 1: made eye contact
second 2: started walking over to her since I'm a real man.
second 8: introduced myself and got her name.

ect ect.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read the bible, the dj bootcamp bible, the book of shuma gora, and am currently reading mr fingers Weapons of Mass Seduction!

YEah suppose by reading my post i shuda made a move. Unlike me not to really. Thanks guys!

Jay VCU - why the fck ru u gonna post such a stupid post like that? U either help on this forum by posting or you dont post.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a mod close this thread by the way? Ive realised its way AFC and i dont wanna be flamed anymore as i realise my massive mistake! :) Thanks