Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comedy Situation

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
An Italian girl, I got a crush on - is coming to my city in two weeks WITH her boyfriend - to live with him here. She wants me to meet them at the airport, and sing a song for them. In this situation I am supposed to look ridiculous, and a loser - NOW - how can I turn the situation into victorious for me? (Maybe joke with the guy - "Hey borrow me your girlfriend for a little 5 day treatment" - or so?)

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf?! Are you one of those singing tellegram guys?

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol......Dress up in a mexixan outfit with big pants and a big sumbrarrow and EMBARASS THE ****T OUTTA THEM!!!! MAKE SURE YOU POINT THEM OUT SO EVERY ONE KNOws..hahahah That would be soo funny dude!\

**** the getting hummer ****t...make fun of them!

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it sounds stupid - but I will organize a bus for them, and entaertain them in the bus - in exchange for a dinner invitation from them. I will befriend them. And I might get the chick...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a joke?

you get the biggest AFC award of the year if so. sing a song for your oneitis, and her BOYFRIEND? rent a bus for them???? just so they will invite you to dinner????

is this a joke?

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't miss the spot of the foot where the majority of the body weight connects with the ground. It is easy to miss because you will have to lift her up to be able to lick it. Do not allow her to sit or lie down. Lift her up on your back or she will make things VERY uncomfortable for you.

Look to the top right of the page. Read:
"New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting."
Adhere. ;)