come on guys

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the purpose of this site? I used to come on here and great advice on women and personal growth. And I still do.
Sometimes though, it seems as though people are just venting and not acting.
Seriously, who needs ANOTHER thread about some guy who got used? What's the point? It happens.
Everytime someone posts one of those everyone goes off on a rant about what a c**t the lady was.
Who cares? We all know men get dumped on ALL the time and we are often powerless with all the things implemented to protect women, who aren't always the victims.
But why post about it? Seriously. Who cares? I prefer posts about things I can learn from or enjoy from the perspective of someone who wants to be so suave. I know I'm not posting anything relevant to dj'ing with THIS thread but in a way it does relate

Sorry to be preachy but let's post more things that will HELP each other and less things aimed at building/maintaining resentment.
There are a lot of good women out there. Shouldn't we be more positive and less worried about the feminist movement, or celebrity divorces?
Let's just focus on the prize.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of research building which shows that complaining to others, or having someone to talk to about one's problems, actually helps you to feel better. For example, people who don't have social support systems can become seriously f***ed up. Then you have the other extreme of people who simply dwell on their problems and never try to move past them.

I'm sure someone else will probably elaborate on how one of the functions of this site is to help guys not get used by women. It's shocking the kind of stuff guys will put up with, based on the stories I've seen here. People who have been here awhile should know better though.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of agree with you. But at the same time, I find some of these venting sessions useful. And here's why:

I have my reasons for being on these forums. There's an additional one I've realized in the past few months.

I am also here to remind myself that I need to keep being a DJ for the rest of my life. Some of these "horror stories" are a great reminder of what can happen to you if you get lazy, complacent (or stupid) and fall back into being an AFC.

I may not participate in their discussion but some are interesting reads. But just like with everything in Life, you just have to "separate the wheat from the chaff..."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5,000 years ago, men sat around campfires and bytched about women. Today men do it online. The great thing about SS MM is that most of the gentlemen here will actually give solid, effective advice or comfort, rather than the usual Matrix-fueled b.s. a man might get in general society.

It's good ventilation and it spares the man from doing or saying something embarrassing or damaging in front of someone he shouldn't.

Not to mention relating the story helps the OP understand where and why and how he f'd up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread about these broads ego's a few weeks ago not to complain but to see how other guys deal with these girls infield, I really could care less about theories and feminism crap, why? how often do you hear naturals talk about it in real life? I rarely hear naturals talk about it its mostly for 1. Keyboard Jockies or 2. Nerdy thinkers who love to over analyze yet rarely post their experiences

I say this bluntly because a lot of guys here don't support field reports, espeically guys who have high "reps". If i made a post about a women playing me or some theory then that post will get more views and replies then a field report and this isn't just in the mature men's section. The site overvalues the wrong things, if you gonna post theory then post your experiments in the field or with that theory to see how it works or doesn't. Theory is useless if there is no experimentation done with , so is rhetoric,
Feminism threads are useless if there no solutions in the thread

You following now?

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my personal take.

Been single for over a year now and been pulling lots of tail, but it's all pretty easy.

You get a system going, pull a chick outta a bar, hit her up a few days later, take her to the bowling alley for date 1, bedroom to watch a movie date 2. She gives it up. You win. She starts texting \ calling you all the time. you lose interest, she complains about not getting enough of your attention, boosts your ego up until you just get sick of it and cut her loose.

Not worth writing about on SoSauve cause honestly it's so easy that what's the point? You're batting average is so high that it's weird when you don't pull when you go out.

But then, Once a year or so something happens that fvcks your **** up. Your master plan get's all messed up cause this chick doesn't make it easy for you. She doesn't show interest in the same way. You can't just get in her pants like you're used to. You neg her, she negs you back.. You're phone isn't blowing up like you're used to. WTF? You start to re-think your master plan. Start to doubt it your game. Your confidence takes a hit. You're not natural around her. You let some **** slip you know better then. You need advice so you come to where you learned all your game in the first place. Write a post that is less then flattering as you need advice and you throw it up. Nobody else knows that this chick is any different then the all the others except you. They instantly see your flaws and errors. Point them out to you and thus you get some sappy posts about dudes getting punked.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, this is a forum where guys have, and always will, come to with their problems. That's PROBLEMS---things that suck and they need advice on.

There are plenty of threads talking about positive DJ advice and lifestyle, but if you come here often enough and read enough posts (especially in the MM forum), the negativity is going to rub off on you. I've noticed a direct correlation in the amount of time I spend reading here and my level of cynicism towards women and relationships. You read enough stories of guys getting sh!t on and you start to think all women are just heartless bloodsuckers. There are very good women out there, but the guys who find them arent coming to spread the gospel on sosuave. You have to step away from this place sometimes. It's an opinion pool, and sometimes it gets stagnant. Between Rollo's redundancy, the Roissy disciples, jaded long-timers, and new guys who got their heart ripped out, it's no wonder you're left with a bad taste.

Just step away for a while. You'll be a better man for it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bullsh1t on the OP in this post. BULLSH!T.

Let's look at the front page of the MM right now.

I feel bad about this -
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179776

Manhood, 2 strikes rule, gina tingles, online game.

Problems with disrespect from wife
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179942

advice on basic manhood, dealing with marriage, dealing with cheating, personal growth shown by the OP

No tolerance for BS
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180135

Real life example of how not to be a chump and why chumps get shat on.

Girl plays games, I play cool, she texts breakup
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180141

Weak game deconstructed. Informative.

Need a date idea..!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180116

It doesn't get more practical than that for a thread on advice with women. People need date ideas.

Where do you guys FIND women these days?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180014

Again. Practical Question. Practical Anwsers.

You OP are the whiny b1tch here. All of those threads are created by men who are trying to get better in the game and they either got responses that helped them or they didn't and they will try somewhere else. If you don't like other peoples responses, so be it, I don't like plenty. But you cannot say there isn't practical threads that give "advice on women and personal growth." The top of this page calls you a lie. So stop moaning and ask your damn question or STFU whining about comments.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

As I said in my first line: "I used to come on here and great advice on women and personal growth. And I still do."

I was wondering when the immature "name-calling" would start after I wrote this thread. Thanks Warrior74, for not letting me down. Maybe I am just a "whiny b!tch". Thanks for coming down to my level to speak to me. (And thanks for putting so much energy into your post, I hope it didn't take you too long)

Besides Warriors "ten-dollar" comment on me being whiny, the rest of the points were valid, logical, and maturely presented. And once again I have learned something from this site. You never know unless you check.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your thread makes me think of this from the Great Gatsby:

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.
"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had."

To you it's just another useless thread that you have read many times over. Let's face it, people can only have so many issues.

But to the new guys posting on the forum, it's their first time posting about a personal problem that they have and they can't even talk to their close friends about. I remember being in their shoes and it took a lot of courage to make my first post about a problem I had with a girl.

We are all on different stages of our dating game. Most are newbies, some are still in the book knowledge stages, some are experimenting, some are doing bootcamp, some are experiencing difficulty in their game, and some are successful and are sharing their wisdom. When they have a problem and make a thread about it, please be respectful of their situation. If they repeat the same problem then we tell them to gtfo. If you find no use for this site, you need to gtfo.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid76 said:
Thanks for the feedback.

As I said in my first line: "I used to come on here and great advice on women and personal growth. And I still do."

I was wondering when the immature "name-calling" would start after I wrote this thread. Thanks Warrior74, for not letting me down. Maybe I am just a "whiny b!tch". Thanks for coming down to my level to speak to me. (And thanks for putting so much energy into your post, I hope it didn't take you too long)

Besides Warriors "ten-dollar" comment on me being whiny, the rest of the points were valid, logical, and maturely presented. And once again I have learned something from this site. You never know unless you check.
LOL hurts to get owned doesn't it?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Man, you're gonna keep seeing those kinds of posts until dudes start getting it out of their head that romance and sex are tremendously important.

Sadly, most people in this world don't WANT to be "Don Juans". They want to stay "AFC" and still be able to get women. Kind of like the guys who want six-pack abs and ripped muscles but don't want to hit the gym and can't limit what they shove in their faces.

As such, they're perfectly fine enslaving themselves to women in a traditional 21st-century "relationship" and then find themselves b!tching and moaning when they find out she's getting plowed by some other dude.

"Commitment" is not the way to keep a woman. Never was. You can put a dog on a leash, but if you're not a worthy owner, as soon as that leash slips, that dog is gone. But if you're the prime cut of meat, that b!tch will stay around forever. :p

If you can't stand the way this place is,
Take yourself to higher places.
-3 Days Grace

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
People love to focus on the negative more than on the positive. Positive is clear-cut, obvious, and boring. Negative is controversial, discussion-worthy, and more provocative.

Guys who post positive experiences with women usually do not get any kind of discussion going, so they just don't it..........so basically every guy you see posting some kind of criticism, you might as well assume that he's had tons of positive experience with women the past few months, but he only chooses to post the negatives.

Guys usually don't tell a bunch of strangers online about their success stories......online is reserved for problems and issues

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not all people here believe that love is real, nor do they believe that relationships can be healthy and happy...lots of people here have been so scorned by women they themselves are a fountainhead of negative momentum...there are valid points...people need a place to express...need comfort...advice...I recognize this...but there is an almost "occultist" following by some members.

Lots of people here also have very bloated egos and you'd wonder if they are half of the prize they claim they are...given their levels of "care" for others, I imagine most of their life efforts are selfishly driven, thus them also wondering why they only meet selfish women.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Well not all people here believe that love is real, nor do they believe that relationships can be healthy and happy...lots of people here have been so scorned by women they themselves are a fountainhead of negative momentum...there are valid points...people need a place to express...need comfort...advice...I recognize this...but there is an almost "occultist" following by some members.

Lots of people here also have very bloated egos and you'd wonder if they are half of the prize they claim they are...given their levels of "care" for others, I imagine most of their life efforts are selfishly driven, thus them also wondering why they only meet selfish women.
I think a lot come on here because THEY DO believe that love is real and that they had invested in relationships that they wanted to be happy and healthy.
they come here in pain and seek to erase that pain, make sense of it and adopt strategies to avoid such pain in the future.
there is some very good advice on here, there is also some extremely hard line, black and white advice which while giving a temporary ego fix, is ultimately inflexible, life isnt infelxible, even the most hardcore DJ is subject to that 'one' who is capable of getting under his skin (prepared to be shot down in flames for this comment).
I am one of the ones who came here looking to re evaluate, I have learned, I see some of the mistakes I made but this place is a guidebook, it isnt gospel, there are conflicting opinions regarding many aspects of Don Juanism, thats ok, if it helps someone make sense of there situation then great, ultimately, the goal is for that person to be better and stronger, I know I am and that is in part thanks to this site and the contributors.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I think a lot come on here because THEY DO believe that love is real and that they had invested in relationships that they wanted to be happy and healthy.
they come here in pain and seek to erase that pain, make sense of it and adopt strategies to avoid such pain in the future.
there is some very good advice on here, there is also some extremely hard line, black and white advice which while giving a temporary ego fix, is ultimately inflexible, life isnt infelxible, even the most hardcore DJ is subject to that 'one' who is capable of getting under his skin (prepared to be shot down in flames for this comment).
I am one of the ones who came here looking to re evaluate, I have learned, I see some of the mistakes I made but this place is a guidebook, it isnt gospel, there are conflicting opinions regarding many aspects of Don Juanism, thats ok, if it helps someone make sense of there situation then great, ultimately, the goal is for that person to be better and stronger, I know I am and that is in part thanks to this site and the contributors.
This was a great reply. I agree with what you are saying. I really do.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Buddha_Mind said:
I imagine most of their life efforts are selfishly driven, thus them also wondering why they only meet selfish women.
I wish I met MORE selfish women.

As I said above, the Don Juan doesn't want a woman to be with him out of the goodness of her heart, he wants a woman to be with him because SHE ENJOYS BEING WITH HIM...any other woman shouldn't be with him in the first place.

It's the AFC who wishes women were "less selfish", so they would go out with him/f**k him/spend time with him to make HIM happy, instead of to make THEMSELVES happy.

Even the most altruistic man is selfish. He enjoys the feeling HE gets from seeing others happy. THOSE are the kind of people you want to spend time with.

Not people who do things for you and then resent you for it or feel that you OWE them. They use "giving" as a means to build up guilt in others so they can ask for things...they are the greatest takers/abusers in the system. They are the "supplicators", the man who buy a woman drinks at the bar hoping that she'll feel bad for him and f**k him, or the woman who showers a man with affections so he'll feel obligated to commit to her.

Whether selfishness is "good" or "bad" depends on whether a person has a good level of empathy with those around him/her. Be careful about dealing in moral absolutes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thankful that people come on here and post about their problems.
There are some gurus who take such a hard line and act like women fawn all over them so readily, it can be a bit depressing to read their stuff. Because real life is seldom all success. You start thinking "why can't it be this easy for me?".

Before I came to this forum, I never considered myself good with women. I mean I was okay. I knew I could get women, but I never thought I was "good with women". Coming here and reading some of the pathetic stories here though, I realized I've had it a lot better off than a lot of guys. So I actually find stories of failures encouraging. The point is that the poster doesn't give up and wants to improve anyway.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL hurts to get owned doesn't it?
You shut your mouth when you're talking to me! lol

Haha, thanks for all the feedback guys. You all made great points. I forgot how p*ssy-whipped some men are. I can more clearly see the relevance of some of the more negative posts on here. When I first got dumped by the girl I had one-itis over, I came here and read about others that got dumped and felt better, and I forgot how important that is to not feel alone, and to find someone who understands, and to have a group of like-minded individuals posting similar stories and helping each other grow.

Thanks for reminding me. Case closed.

Anyway, off to work I go.