Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COMBAT techniques to INCREASE LOST Interest Level.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you learn anything on here, interest level is the thing.

No amount of chasing, money, looks, nice"ness", gifts, will turn her back to being interested in you once you are losing her.

I will not lie to you. If she is losing interest in you, its HARD. But dont totally give up.

1. REGAIN CONTROL of yourself. You may not get HER back, but you get manly control of your emotions, and MOVE FORWARD with or without her. This might involve start dating other women again, making a career change, adopting more confidence, stop calling her,

2. GET CASUAL, ****y, and FUNNY again. Chances are, you went all serious on her(dont beat yourself up over this. You took a manly chance of telling her that you love her, and she reacted badly). In this battle mode, you admit what you want, but the point is that you can LIVE WITHOUT IT. In other words, i care for you, but i have other options and i am heading in that direction right now.

3. Re acquaint yourself with your ambition. You are heading in the direction of making your life better. Get moving again.

4. Show the world that you are a man who is desired. Look, talk, with ambition and confidence.

5. use contacts, network, and pals to get back out there. Dont go it alone. Go on some blind dates. Let word get back to the one you care about that you are dating again.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good blueprint--moreso for getting your life back on track than for turning things around with a particular girl. Number 3 is particularly important; you'll never move on if you continue to leave major aspects of your life on "pause".

I am
The Main Event.