Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a quick tip about cologones.

WHENEVER you go out wear cologne. It may seem obvious, but its a good idea. I have Drakkar Noir (personal favorite), Classic Match, and a knockoff of Cool Water called "fresh xtreme"

The knockoff is great. It smells just like Cool water, and lasts MUCH longer. It doesn't fade at all during the night.

This may sound stupid, but I usually wear a little of all 3 at the same time. Spray it all over. You don't wanna smell DRENCHED but definatley make it noticeable.

I've been aproached many times by girls who say "wow, you smell GREAT!". Its nice being approached by girls, instead of having to approach them.

reardonh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try "Angel" by thierry Mugler or Carolina Herrara.

These two will work wonders for you. Trust me.

I will also let you in on a little secret there is one cologne out there that no one knows about and it is amazing. I have gotton more compliments then anything in my life...i have been wearing it for 8 years.......it is call GIORGIO V.I.P it is really hard to find try the internet.

hope this helps

RatnyCage

Reaction score
Try Bora Bora. It's new on the market and no one else will smell like you. I've had many compliments while wearing it. Good stuff!

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell The Flowers...While You Can.

I would recommend buying quite a few bottles if you could afford them. I don't think it is good to always be associated with one or two scents. I've only got D & Gabanna, Clinique Happy, Miracle Homme + Axe Orion for right now, I'm about to buy a few more.

It is something that is not completely necessary but we are looking to optimize ourselves and think of this as a minor tweak, women love guys that smell good all the time and variety is the spice of life, eh?

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne Suggestion

If you tend to wear a strong cologne, spray more than usual (about 2x), then take a quick, warm shower with a minimal amount of soap usage before going out.
This tends to take the edge off of the cologne. It leaves a more subtle note that's great for a date - it WILL get noticed, but it won't overpower.