Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College town bars, great if you are white, nightmare if ur not

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Just went out with my wing to a college bar. It's great if your a white guy, but if you are an ethnic minority who is not black, forget about it. Before you go on to say about it's probably you, and has nothing to do with my race, this is bullsh*t.

My wing also pursued all night, (he is not white), and he got rejected by all the HBs we approached that night.

I have no doubt in my mind, if he or I was white, that we would not receive this treatment.

All of the help in this forum, does not apply unless you are white or black. If you don't look white, then you will have problems.

I'm sorry this is the truth, I witnessed it with my own eyes. I also witnessed that white guys do fairly well without any effort.

Us minorities should focus on archieving wealth and not being don juans, because it ain't gonna happen.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like you op, but this is whiney BS. Just because you are not white you are gonna cry about it? Sounds like an excuse for lack of success to me. You're a man aren't you? Step up and live day to day with the cards you were dealt like we all do.

With all respect.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you are so negative it's making me crazy, ever since started posting on these boards it's either whiney ****e or complete negativeness.
It's not the women that's the problem but your negative outlook on life.
Man up or ef off.

B

BeDJ

OP, with the negative attitude you have, you probably approach with a rain cloud over your head.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't JPlaya get banned for endless posts about race? How many more will gspshields get away with? 20? 200?

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Just went out with my wing to a college bar. It's great if your a white guy, but if you are an ethnic minority who is not black, forget about it. Before you go on to say about it's probably you, and has nothing to do with my race, this is bullsh*t.

My wing also pursued all night, (he is not white), and he got rejected by all the HBs we approached that night.

I have no doubt in my mind, if he or I was white, that we would not receive this treatment.

All of the help in this forum, does not apply unless you are white or black. If you don't look white, then you will have problems.

I'm sorry this is the truth, I witnessed it with my own eyes. I also witnessed that white guys do fairly well without any effort.

Us minorities should focus on archieving wealth and not being don juans, because it ain't gonna happen.

Hey wait a minute! You have friends?

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what else was great if you were white and a nightmare if you weren't? Apartheid.

Mods please do something about this guy now

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondly, you should prob stick within your ethnic group if you're not white, its true.

One of the dumbest things I've read here in all the time I've been a member.

PIMP

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if GSP Sheilds is actually Asian and or a certain Israeli of African descent...or neither.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you 25 with this mindset?

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you should prob stick within your ethnic group if you're not white, its true.

Anyway, you definitely are at a disadvantage if you're a minority, but there are still a lot of hot chicks out there that are open minded and willing to date different ethnicities. I'm hispanic and I can't catch a break where I live (westchester, just outside of nyc) but when i'm in the city, I clean up.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
LOL. First of all most of the AFC's here are white. Secondly, you should prob stick within your ethnic group if you're not white, its true. But you get a premium there...how many dopey asian guys have you seen with 10/10 asian chicks! Lots.
It's funny. The more I see you here, the dumber you get. Which is the exact opposite of this site's intent.

Have you tried sticking within your own intellectual group? There are a lot of hot retards out there.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IBTL!

I've been to college towns during basketball season. I had no problem with girls there. And being that I'm Black, I find this post to be complete bullsh*t. If a woman's attracted to you, race don't matter! That's the verdict.

BTW, I'm a working man trying to come up. And I look nowhere near White.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
IBTL!

I've been to college towns during basketball season. I had no problem with girls there. And being that I'm Black, I find this post to be complete bullsh*t. If a woman's attracted to you, race don't matter! That's the verdict.

BTW, I'm a working man trying to come up. And I look nowhere near White.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

I NEVER SAID BLACKS DON'T WORK OUT WELL. I SAID IF U ARE AN ETHNIC MINORITY OTHER THAN BLACK UR SCREWED.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
maybe you should move to SE Asia.

I've been to SE Asia, what did I see there?

Whites are more desired than the locals.

You see plenty of white guys with asian girl HB there.

So whites in North America = more desireable
whites in Asia = more desireable

Only on Mars would an Asian be desireable.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be hypocrite to say that race doesnt matter in dating cause it does but at the same time it not believable that ALL girls discriminate against you.

Sure there are girls who only go white but not all damn girls, you sure you dont project a negative aura or you are simply out of shape?
Better yet, are you trying to score chicks in a bar which has confederate flags on the walls?

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I NEVER SAID BLACKS DON'T WORK OUT WELL. I SAID IF U ARE AN ETHNIC MINORITY OTHER THAN BLACK UR SCREWED.

WHAT ABOUT LATINOS?

gspshields2 said:
Only on Mars would an Asian be desireable.
I've been there. And i strongly disagree.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
It would be hypocrite to say that race doesnt matter in dating cause it does but at the same time it not believable that ALL girls discriminate against you.

Sure there are girls who only go white but not all damn girls, you sure you dont project a negative aura or you are simply out of shape?
Better yet, are you trying to score chicks in a bar which has confederate flags on the walls?
My wing who is also not white has the same results as me from what I observed, we are both in shape.

So its not just my problem.

For the imposter:

THERE ARE NOT MANY LATINOS WHERE I AM, NONE AT ALL.

THE ONLY ETHNIC GROUPS OUT AT THE BAR I WENT TO:

-White
-Black
-Asian
-Brown

No Latinos in my area at all. I have no observations to make about LATINOS do to lack of experience with them.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
My wing who is also not white has the same results as me from what I observed, we are both in shape.

So its not just my problem.

Maybe you're ugly and your personality SuX