Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College pick-ups

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to keep this straight and to the point,how have you picked up a chick at your college? Post how you did it,the setting and so on. I just started college up again and wouldn't mind some ideas.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked into a party with 5 girls dancing behind the home-made frat bar. They all had red cups in there hand. I made eye contact with the chicks as I walked in. I walked up to the first chick, without saying a word, I pulled her cup down to look to see what she was drinking. It was mixed, 2nd girl, pulled her cup down towards me to see, MIXED, 3rd girl, MIXED again, then finally the 4th girl had full cup of beer and I snatched it from her and chugged it. I said thanks. And started to walk away, she follow me and...

That broke the ice and then we started talking the rest of the night and walked to the next party together and exchanged numbers, etc.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Flirted in class, made a little fun of her. She asked me for my number. Called her when was drunk with friends, she drove over, took her to my room "for a massage"

2. Met her at a college bar, interrupted the conversation she was having with some dork, flirted shamelessly, told her i will be back, saw her later, got her number, called her couple of days later, went out for drinks, then to my place to listen to music.

3. She was standing outside of a bar, with the biggest rack I could see with my drunk eyes. I walked up and just kept talking naughty things until she was biting my lips. Then I suggested we get a cab right home..asked her if it was cool to go to her place...

4. Met her at the house party, joked around with her, told her we can go to the bar later, she needed to get her id from her place. We get there and it's locked, so I told her she should just come with me and check out my music collection.

I usually fluctuate between liking picking up girls in class and not liking it.

The way I'd go about it is go sit with next to a cute girl the very first day. People are like sheep - they will sit in the same spot the whole semester (or if there is a sitting chart). Sit next to her, joke a bit, let her warm up. Then go for it - I have been rejected a lot like 2 years ago. I had 3 girls in the same class say no, it was pretty funny. If someone has better class game let's hear it.

House parties - it is all about talking to these girls, and playing push- pull. One of the best in the game told me its all about micro management - push pulling.

Example:

"God, you are such a dork... but I still love you"

"Yeah you are pretty stupid... but I think you are still smarter than most"

In my experience, that works.. but then again I get "wow, ive never met anyone like you before, you are nuts!" pretty often

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i need some help as well. I have opportunities but im too nervous to do anything. I cant JUST DO it, i dont know what it is. I guess peoples opinions matter to much to me, even though i know they shouldnt.

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Yea, i need some help as well. I have opportunities but im too nervous to do anything. I cant JUST DO it, i dont know what it is. I guess peoples opinions matter to much to me, even though i know they shouldnt.
"With success comes confidence."

It is ok to be nervous it is a natural reaction to an unfamiliar situation. You speak of just doing it like it were a one time thing. For great PUA "just doing it" is a natural reaction because they have had practiced at it for years. What you need to do is to make mistakes. You say you care too much about people's opinions. Why not difuse that bomb by blowing it up. Of course making mistakes can be embarassing and uncomfortable and what-not. But it all depends how badly you want to have IT. If you want it bad enough then through the course of making mistakes you will have a few successes eventually and with a few successes comes ever increasing confidence.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the big part of it is that we care what people we might know will think. I will admit - I am nowhere near the point where I would like to be with picking up girls in schools, and I think the only thing is that I know that she knows someone that knows me..and I start to care...

When I am on break, I am killing it. Anytime I am in a club it is easy as cake..but when I see girls that know girls that know me...

I guess I will practice what I preach and just go for it. Remember guys, at least we have an option to consider coming up to them... girls just sit there... waiting..wondering...

Reaction score
Honestly, alot of guys are just looking for a quick fix/a "secret" to getting women. Well it aint that easy. Nothing ever is. My advice would be to work on the basics. Get that confidence up/ work on the approach etc...

"There maybe a "Holy Grail" somewhere, but until someone finds it you will just have to find some other way to immortalize yourself."

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
1. Flirted in class, made a little fun of her. She asked me for my number. Called her when was drunk with friends, she drove over, took her to my room "for a massage"

2. Met her at a college bar, interrupted the conversation she was having with some dork, flirted shamelessly, told her i will be back, saw her later, got her number, called her couple of days later, went out for drinks, then to my place to listen to music.

3. She was standing outside of a bar, with the biggest rack I could see with my drunk eyes. I walked up and just kept talking naughty things until she was biting my lips. Then I suggested we get a cab right home..asked her if it was cool to go to her place...

4. Met her at the house party, joked around with her, told her we can go to the bar later, she needed to get her id from her place. We get there and it's locked, so I told her she should just come with me and check out my music collection.

I usually fluctuate between liking picking up girls in class and not liking it.

The way I'd go about it is go sit with next to a cute girl the very first day. People are like sheep - they will sit in the same spot the whole semester (or if there is a sitting chart). Sit next to her, joke a bit, let her warm up. Then go for it - I have been rejected a lot like 2 years ago. I had 3 girls in the same class say no, it was pretty funny. If someone has better class game let's hear it.

House parties - it is all about talking to these girls, and playing push- pull. One of the best in the game told me its all about micro management - push pulling.

Example:

"God, you are such a dork... but I still love you"

"Yeah you are pretty stupid... but I think you are still smarter than most"

In my experience, that works.. but then again I get "wow, ive never met anyone like you before, you are nuts!" pretty often
the 4 pickups are great. especially liked the drunken kamikaze hookup in #3 :)

the point on push/pull micromanagement (especially at a house party) is good 5hit.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I flirt with girls in classes a lot, and I'll always sit next to a cute girl when I see the opportunity, but I don't like to do pick ups in classes because if you get rejected or even if you don't and things go wrong down the line, it just becomes awkward. Large lectures are the exception since you can easily avoid someone.

Honestly I find it best to do pickups at parties, the library, dining halls, etc., all places where you can meet women you wouldn't normally see.

KanajoGaHoshi

Reaction score
I feel too nervous to approach women I don't know, so I've been trying to slowly get closer to some girls in my class. Get to class early, talk, kino this one girl that shows up early. Need to execute something now. It feelsl ike their coulds be something...

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
KanajoGaHoshi,

Let me lay out a simple scenario for you, and you can work on it from there.

You are standing in the checkout line of your local supermarket, when all the sudden, you see the most beautiful woman you've ever seen standing just in front of you. With a smile at you, she could make you melt. Total hottie. You hear her speak to the checker, and her voice is like harp music to an angel.

Now, at this point, what is the worst possible thing she could say if you asked her out right there, on the spot??? Buddy, she can't say much worse than no!!!

Odds are good, she is so used to guys walking up, stuttering, wringing their hands, and making a fool of themselves. What would she do if a guy walked up and without as much as a breath out of place said with a playful smile "Hi, I'm going to hit on you in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... 'Ya know, I think going for a walk along a river bank with you would be the highlight of my day, whaddya think???'"

When you do a walk up, you've got to put the fear out of your head. If you walk up running "worst case scenarios" through your head for how she is gonna turn you down, you may as well just forget it, because the look on your face will have turned her off.

Chest out, chin up, eyes forward, breath deeply, BE A MAN!!!! If she is so stupid as to turn you down, you're too good for her anyways. If you dress, act, walk, talk, smell, feel, eat, sleep, think, drink, "IM A MAN!!!!" your change will be noticed by the women around you!!!!

I learned a long time ago, there aint no princesses anymore. That hot babe may be your fantasy, but some guy is seriously happy she isn't his problem anymore!!! Treat her like she is JUST a person, no more, no less. If you put her on a pedestal, you will have more trouble climbing to reach her!!!!!!!! Don't put her down, and don't lift her up. Just keep her wondering whether you want a friend or a girlfriend.

To get a girl, you must act like a boy. But, in this world, if you want a woman, you have got to be a man. Stand for what you believe, never back down, if she doesn't like it, she can take a walk.

As far as you need to be concerned, women grow on trees, REAL men don't!!!!!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I don't like to do pick ups in classes because if you get rejected or even if you don't and things go wrong down the line, it just becomes awkward. Large lectures are the exception since you can easily avoid someone.
trust me dude, the problem is not that. I think it is all about our own insecurity - take the girls from classes that you had any friction with (without even trying to hook up), anytime you see them in the hallway you'll go "errrrrrrrr"

People are pu$$ies nowdays. YOu ever go through the halls and look people in the eyes? How many not avert or look down? It's like we are all so insecure and afraid to feel natural - shiit dude I was just sitting in the lecture hall before class feeling everyone is looking at me... may be some were, but WHO GIVES A SHIIT?!?! ASIBKDALSDB, sometimes I hate the human nature.

KanajoGaHoshi

Reaction score
I have tried to give people eye contact when I walk around campus (or anywhere in general) and still do now. Most of the time they'll look back, sometimes smile, then look down at the ground immediatly. I think it just feels akward for most people (I know it feels akward giving eye contact).

I do think I want to try to get something on with this one girl. For some reason she started sitting next to me in class instead of her usual seat. This is after I caught her outside of class earlier this week and started talking to her about class and fluff. Maybe I just need to pull her aside after class...feels akward. She's cute and we have some common interest. Maybe if I at least get rejected by her, I can move on and try to go for other girls. I think I'm oneitis at the moment...

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you how i pick up girls in college, in my classes. I am a comuter, so it is more difficult. Many people on here will not agree with it, but in my opinion it is the best way. Actually, just today i did this with a girl. We walked for 6 ot 7 minutes, the whole time she is asking me questions. I mentioned a girl and she IMMEDIATELY said "oh, is that your girlfriend?" (wanted to see if iwas available) She kept tlaking and tlaking and asking questions about me.

The secret? I TALK to them! On numerous girls, I try to ttime it so that we are leaving/walking together. Then I always say(to break the ice) "so what do you think of that class/how didu do on that test?/the teacher is nuts" etc... Many people here will say that is "boring convo, and she wants excitement.

Well, we dont talk about school for very long. Usually they will start asking question about me, and i wask abot them. I look right in thir eyes, and keep the convo going, joke a little, etc...

After a few days just say something like "hey we should go out sometime, give me your umber and ill call you"

Simple as that. Try it, if you show some confidece it should work man.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I am no expert.

Start touching girls. Any the ones that respond well, are easy one's to get their numbers.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iin my opinion being direct with girls (unless you have a huge lecture class ie. 60+) doesn't work. You have to sideline the PUA skills used in the clubs and reach into your Don Juan toolbox:

Don't try to number close on the first day of class. Show up and start talking to everyone because you're a person who loves socializing. Don't target the girl/girls of your choice but don't ignore them either. You have all-itis, and you have things going on in your life that are more important than trying to 'illicit value' in the classroom. Be into your studies - You don't have to raise your hand or answer every question the teacher asks but when you do talk about something speak with passion, you should know what you're talking about and care about the discussion.

To sum it up: be indirect. When her interest level becomes high, move in for the kill.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't usually flirt in class but i usually hit up the study pub

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
one thing i hate about school(i'm in high school)

when you seat yourself next to a girl and it's all awkward and quiet.

it's even more annoying when you try to talk to them but they are too insecure to answer in questions that you can follow with.

what do you do when you sit next to a girl and have awkward moments?