Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Orientation

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
In July i will be sleeping over at my college that i will be attending this coming fall for 2 nights...what should i expect? i never slept at a college before. are there going to be parties? are these parties different than high school house parties? i hope i get laid ... wish me luck

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
i hope i get laid ... wish me luck
Judging by your recent posts, I think you will need more than a little luck

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will not get laid. Girls will not want to be labeled a slut before they even start school! It is a good chance to meet a bunch of the people who will be going to classes with you, living in the dorms with you, etc. Make friends with as many people as you can, and say Hi to everyone else. I'm sure some parties will be going on, and some of the people you meet will know about them.

Good luck!

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have enough everclear for the drinks, or enough reefer to throw into a fire(if theres not one there, start one in a barrell w/ stuff that'll burn awhile), then you may just succeed in desperate losers way of getting laid, ie not earning it, but your above all that right?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: College Orientation

Originally posted by Jimbo2k
Judging by your recent posts, I think you will need more than a little luck
Ouch. Lots of parties. Lots of women. Lots of sex. If you want a quick tip, make sure it appears like you're fooling around for HER, not yourself. This opens up a womens trust like you wouldn't believe.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by taqueso
You will not get laid. Girls will not want to be labeled a slut before they even start school!
This is the mentality of the normal girl. There are always true sluts who know what they are and don't care. If you go for one of these girls (not that I recommend it), you CAN get laid.