Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

college...need ass...help

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at college right now and I've been working on this one girl who seems to have very high interest however it's been almost two weeks and there have been no results. I'm not going to make excuses for stupid mistakes on my part but I'm giving it until next Sunday before I move on and my roommate is leaving next weekend so I need to try to get her up here. I've been working the C & F which suits me well because I've always been that way and I'm doing pretty well on the eye-contact however I know I need to work on Kino. So if you could give me some examples of where to use it and how I would greatly appreciate it and any tips on how to get her up here would be fantastic. Thanks for reading this long ass post I appreciate the help.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're desperate for some ass...take ehr to a party and dirnk ur ass of with her.[as long as you're both drunk its all cool, though alcohol should NEVER be relied on..up to you]

someone else will post some mroe useful info...I'm so sick fo thinking abotu girls and problems because it always leads back to thsi one girl right now. I get tempted to easy adn caught in a web of feelings. fvck.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you say your boy is goin outta town? Dude, you gotta load up on this date (not with alcohol, stupid). You've been trying to get with her, so ask her out on a semi-romantic date while your buddy is gone. Plan it out so that it ends up at your place...and if you play it right...BAM!

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I dont need the help after all, I was talking to my buddy who knows her and apparantly she told him to tell me we can be friends. Tough break I guess.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont quit understand how you cant get ass in college...You live in a dorm and everything im assuming. Puzzling...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I dont quit understand how you cant get ass in college...You live in a dorm and everything im assuming. Puzzling...
Anyone that can not get ass in college (and I mean if you aren't saving for marriage) then you should not be a guy the rest of your life.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I can get ass, I just wanted to get ass from that girl and I'd been focusing on her. Since I know it's not gonna happen right now I'll just pick up some random girl at a party friday night and bring her back here, same goes for saturday, that solves the problem easily enough.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bogman2121
So if you could give me some examples of where to use it and how I would greatly appreciate it and any tips on how to get her up here would be fantastic.
Forget using kino....if her interest level is high, ASK HER OUT!!!!

When you're on the date, then you can use kino.