Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College is almost in Session! Got 6 different HB(s) Number! (Advice Needed)

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup fellas,

This summer I went to two different summer camps. I manage to get 6 different numbers from these girls. All of them live at least 3 hours away from me. But, I kept in contact with them and talk to them on the phone at least once. A few of them have boyfriends or currently dating. Also, I shoot them a random text every now and then. Just simple text.

The thing is, I want all these girls. But, I'm afraid my reputation is at stake. The college I go to is quite small, world spread fast around the campus. I don't want to known as a player. I know a few guys that went he player route, and they are known throughout the whole dormitory and girls are extremely aware of it and staying away from them.

Fellas, what would you do in my shoes?

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
aznxboi said:
Wassup fellas,

This summer I went to two different summer camps. I manage to get 6 different numbers from these girls. All of them live at least 3 hours away from me. But, I kept in contact with them and talk to them on the phone at least once. A few of them have boyfriends or currently dating. Also, I shoot them a random text every now and then. Just simple text.

The thing is, I want all these girls. But, I'm afraid my reputation is at stake. The college I go to is quite small, world spread fast around the campus. I don't want to known as a player. I know a few guys that went he player route, and they are known throughout the whole dormitory and girls are extremely aware of it and staying away from them.

Fellas, what would you do in my shoes?
First of all, next the girls with bfs. You aren't going to steal a girl from 3 hours away. Also I don't think it would be difficult to keep things on the dl with girls who don't even go to the school . Most importantly, worry about your schoolwork, not your rep. If your school is any good people will be focused on academics and "rep" won't matter

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
When school starts all these girls will be here. Just as of now, they live a little far from my reach.