college help

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in dorms and I dont know a soul at my uni. Now i've tried to go to different girls rooms and talkin, saying Hi, making light convo but nothing is really working in my favour. Usually I dont have a problem with girls and I dont know why i'm having trouble. I need you guys to help me make a good intro + convo when meeting a girl for the first time in her room. Confidence is something I want to portray and I need idea's on how to do that also. thanks

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im drunk righty npw at college but just dont be a ***** and remember, drunk girls are only out for a **** and no more. for girls in the dorm who dont get drunk(these are the good ones() just make them laugh. im a sophomore and the freshman chicks are still getting used to college so me being higher than them usualkly worlks

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tommorow is friday, get wasted at around 5pm when everyone is getting out of their last class and just go around campus/dorms chatting people up.. when i say wasted i mean really fvcuking wasted!:I@U!)@(*!21dsaa34

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, make a search for college posts! they are everywhere. Tweeder's is especially good. Take a look at mine too. It might help you out... i've learned a few things since college started so PM me if theres anything in the posts you want more info on.

DiSt0rTi0n_07's College post

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo distortion, what uni are you at? j/w incase your near me at all, Im at Guelph.

When i came here, i didnt know a single person however I am a very sociable person so when my parents left me at my dorm i just went around intro-ing myself and now Im pretty good friends with everyone on my floor including the girls and everynight we have drank and rez hopped. Good times good times.

My point is it is so easy to make friends in uni all you have to do is get off your ass and take some initiative.