Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

college girls

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started a new college. I've been here since the fall semester started. When I first got here I didn't know anybody, but now I"m making friends. I've been going to several parties. I ususally go to two a week on average. I see girls there, most of which either have been here longer than me since I transfered from a community college, and this enables them to know more people, or knows a lot of people from here because it is their hometown. Now these girls are kinda wild. I've noticed that the girls that party are a lot different than the girls who only go to class, and the occasional coffeehouse. But these girls really don't seem like they care who, or what they talk about.

I mean its hard to hit on these girls because as soon as you get your 4-5 minutes of conversation over, they go over to the next guy whom they may know or not, and have a good talk with them. Its like they are testing each and every guy in the room out. And to beat it all, most of the time it is fraternity parties that I go to and I"m not in a fraternity, so these guys can come up and take her from you (or try) and there's not really nothing you can do about it beause if you do then you won't be able to party over there any more.

I was just wondering what it is that I could do. First I want you to imagine this. I'm in a room full of people and most everybody knows everybody. Everybody but me. I may know only 3 or 4 people there, none of which are girls. What can I do to make me STAND OUT from all these other ****s and make them girls actually wanna come up and talk to me. I mean I"ll approach, but like I said earlier, its not a big deal to them girls. But I wanna do something or say something or have some kind of state of mind that makes me over power everyone else. Even the guys thats been there longer than me. I hope I"m not asking to much.:confused:

Last edited:

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys I really need some help on this matter.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
hate to sound stupid but...if i were you...

1. i'd consider everyone at the party as if i knew them...you are all drinking...everyone is having fun...i know if some kid came up to me...was considerate and had something to add to a conversation i'd be game to keep talking to him, and prolly introduce him to other people i know if i KNEW you weren't from around here.

2. do you know girls you randomly walk up to on the street, or in a coffee shop or possibly the mall to get a number? no...use those same concepts when talking to a girl...but like you said they don't care, right? well i'd establish some friend connection and build on that, and maybe a week or 2 from now ask them out...if they are TRUELY that "i don't care" spirited.

3. drink more

but that's just me...improvise...<---sure i spelt that wrong.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
and make them girls actually wanna come up and talk to me
Imagine the front door to your house is wide opened and your're sitting in the living room with your wife having good time and out of nowhere somebody entered the house and sits on the vacant seat adjuscent yours, without saying a word. I bet you'd find it strange for him/her not saying anything to you.
The same thing can be applied in your case. When you gathered among people that you don't know, particularly when it seems like you're the person who is new in the group, you must introduce yourself to the rest of the group. And when you do it, make sure it is a good one because your first impression alway counts....

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I eventually moved into a frat when I was in college, and I did it by my second semester as a freshman. However, I waited to go to college a few years and I was 23 when that happened, so the fact that I was one of the few legal age alcohol dudes probibly played a big role and won't help you much.

But that doesn't matter, I had something to offer, and being part of the fraternity, I would often huddle with the guys that decided who was and wasn't "in". It basically boils down to this:

1) You bring a lot of pvssy to the party, you're in.

2) We can depend on you to do something worth talking about for days, you're "in", so long as the cops or the school board doesn't come down on our asses because of it.

In all honesty, if you were to literally strip down to your boxers, walk around nonchalantly trying pick up girls as if you were fully dressed, you'd get much more respect from a frat guy than to stand around as a homely freshman holding your dixie cup of beer and hoping to make connections by introducing yourself. I wouldn't care if you failed miserably with women. The sheer balls of it would impress me. Of course, I'd make sure you were around at the next party so I can watch you fail miserably for pure entertainment value, using you as a tool and daring you to do this or that, but I'll definately end up respecting you and eventually befriend you just because you're f*cking cool enough for having the balls and humour to do it.

Damn, I miss college.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faternities and the night parties are for the guys that need a crutch; their buddies to help them feel more at ease, and for other guys to help bring girls there.

I never saw the need to be in a Faternity. I got recruited like crazy, i presume because of my looks, but ultimately i just turned them down. I would see a girl l liked during the day, going to class, and just hit on her one-on-one, and eventually make a date.

The world is your domain. They're all over campus and nothing stands between you and them. You can meet them in the bookstores, the cafeteria, standing outside loitering. I always hated the loud parties.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say that I enjoy the parties. Mostly because there is not much else to do and I always partied back where I used to live. I do hit on girls during the day as I will presume to do today. As far as the loud parties and stuff, its a good way to meet friends, and or potential mates. I was just unsure on how to go about talking to the girls that hang around the frat guys. I'm not in a frat. I have to concentrate more on school. I don't necessarily need those girls, because I can always spend my time with the girls that I meet at casual places, which I've found always turn out to be better than the girls that party all the time.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feel like you are the best guy in there..wait no let me rephrase that...KNOW that you are the best guy there. It will feel weird at first and in your head you will feel silly but keep doing it until it is 2nd nature. Also, display more personality, dress decent, look good, peac0ck if needbe. Whatever gives you the edge.