Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

college girls in high school?

brookswift

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm really into a chick who i had a class with in college (i'm a junior in high school). i met her in honors physics (at berkeley) and she's on the graduate triathalon team. i mean, she's just .......wow....... ya know? i've never really been shy around her and she is the one who first talked to me. she ran in late to the first class, sat next to me (out of the big empty lecture hall) and said hi. we have since gone out on a couple of dates, one to a midnight movie and one to an opera. i also went to an a cappella concert with her and a little group of people. i've known her for an entire semester, but since we are both so busy, it is hard to spend time together. we've talked on the phone maybe 3 or 4 times, but mostly to set up dates and she's off visiting her family now. i think my mistake is that we've only gone so far as a hug. we've never kissed or anything. she seems to be very interested. she laughs in my company (i'm funny) and always tells me about what a great time she has when she's with me. have i been moving too slowly with her? am i just a magical friend who fills all of her needs except for intimate ones? being a freshman in college, her first semester was absolute hell. she says that next semester will be better, and maybe we'll be able to spend more time together. i just want to know if i've screwed it up already. since she's been on vacation, i've gotten 3 different phone numbers and more girls than that who've started to like me all of a sudden. i just don't want it all to go to waste. i really have a good time with her and don't want it to just fall apart. any advice?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I've got to say is make a move man. 3-4 dates and no kiss yet? Make a move! If she rejects, then you eject, got it? And a plus is that you've already got extra numbers to move on if she does. Good shtuff eh?

Oh one last thing: Read the bible if you haven't already.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College girls are completely different, they have a mind of their own and are confortable with themselves. I think your stuck in he friend zone guy, even so you can always meet some of her friends so stick with her.