Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College girl

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have a bit of a problem.

I met this girl a month ago in college, we added each other on facebook, had a convo there. In person, I rarely see her. We have some classes together, but like today, I soo wanted to talk to her and get her number, but she left.
I know she likes me (its easy to tell lol), and I like her too, want to get to know her. But the problem is after class she goes and studies in the caf/library. We have only hung out once and that too for a very short period (& i mean very short).

So today, I feel like ****, since she left right after class ended. And I'm blaming myself, saying that I didnt have the guts to go up to her etc.
Is it my fault?? She knows what my intentions are...and me and her both know wht her intentions are...is she right to play hard to get??
Should I move on.
I dont know what to do . ARGGGGHH

thanks guys

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she right to play hard to get?!? Wtf man? :p She should have known that you would go and talk to her? She might had something important to do after college! She might she might she might...! If you are so sure that she likes you just GO next time you see her! Give her your number and tell her to call you when she is able to, since she is studying and staff so much! I think it's easy to do since you guys talk through fb... Go for it!!

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, take a deep-breath -- this isn't cataclysmic it is simple - the thing is that you are fixating (oneitising) on her and so it is feeling life/death to you. You've already paved the highway so why are you scared to drive the car? Just go up to her and ask her for her number.

TC

coolness89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't give me a damn opportunity to even come up and say hi. Right now I'm questioning her interest level. Talking to her...i notice shes a bit of a shy girl in the start, so I think thats an issue as well