Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College gameplan

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a lot of discussion as of late on campus style pick-ups since it's that time of the year. I wrote this gameplan for myself in order to formalize all ideas that I learned this summer. Just as an aside note about me, I was always a mix between my true natural self that was being eroded by years and years of social programming that resulted in having an AFC part to me as well. So I was always able to get the chicks, just not on my terms. This summer I found ASF and sosuave and it was an eye opening experience to say the least. My goal is to use the material to help me have the HOTTEST girls in school as my fck buddies/multiple LTRs, as well as to develop big social circles. How to accomplish this? Well here we go... I will say this before though that this is pretty much a visualtion exercise as school has not started yet, however ya gots to plan and since I have experience in PUs and university life I think that this will be pretty realistic, but time will tell in September. This assumes that you have some degree of social skills, balls and experience in women and if you have none of these... fear not because they can all be compensated by NOT GIVING A FCK ATTITUDE

This is huge! All these first yeas come to university to discover themselves, they will be 18-19 years old in Ontario and since they don't know anybody naturally they will be LOOKING to meet people. This is the time when people begin to form social circles. My school (similar to others I’m sure) has an entire week planned for them with activities and orientation, 90% of the sh!t they have is totally lame, however there is a movie night, trip to the waterpark, campus party and a concert. I mean this is just begging to be sarged, yet in my school I would conservatively estimate that 90% of guys are AFCs which leaves all these poor girls either stuck with some chump or worse all lonely and being forced to spend the night with a dildo... breaks my heart... really!

What to do? Simple go away to school a week before it starts and visit all the cool activities they got planned for froshies and it shouldn't take too much effort to get somewhere. Pay attention to last two words "get somewhere", cuz IMO you should not always go for closes (dates, kiss or fck) due to the importance of:

This cannot be neglected. It is probably THE MOST important thing in a small school and to a lesser degree in a bigger sized one. If you have a good social circle it's your foot in the door with so many chicks as you are instantly social proofed and their attraction goes up (assuming you have a good rep to back you up). Therefore IMO you should try to take time to get to know as many girls as possible, even if she's not so hot she'll have friends who have friends. And as an aside benefit, if you aren't consciously looking to get laid with the girl there will be less tension in your conversation and your frame of mind, which will enable you to run better game (game - openers, interesting conversational topics, rapport building and number closing techniques that will increase her attraction to you) sosuave does not focus on so-called structured game as much as ASF does, IMO ignoring this powerful techniques will put you at a disadvantage as although it may not be "natural or real", they can be extremely useful, enabling you to have better social skills.

Huge venue packed of HBs that it'd be irresponsible to ignore from a pickup view, also from physical/psychological point of view it'd be stupid not to workout! 'nuff said
Once you start going to gym for a couple of weeks you will start to notice the regulars and take note of the time of their workout schedule. In my school's gym morning/afternoons are PACKED with HBs, while evenings are nothing but a cck farm! Obviously this makes a difference! What my modus operandi is to try instantly close the HOTTEST girls (instant date - ideally coffee at my place or a massage session this is probably being too optimistic, but I will try to get some off the SHBs that have responded well to me the same night and use the not so hot girls for social proof/pivoting.

Most people in my school, as well as the university’s PR people (since they put this in their fancy little brochures) swear by this as being the best way to meet people. However since I'm a selfish mofo who doesn't want to do jack sht without getting $$$$ for it so I will never volounteer but I will take kickboxing classes so I might meet a chick who can kick my ass if I don’t do her right… interesting!

These areas have tons of HBs just hanging there, pretending to be busy and every minute or two they'll be scanning the area looking for cute guys or their friends. If you approach them and they are receptive it's like an instant date, think about this for a second.... You can either go do street/mall/ even nightclub and approach a girl, chat for 2-10 minutes, go for a number close, if you get it hope that it isn't a flake, set up a date for another day, go to a date and then hope to god that it goes well. Now a good solid approach combined with rapport will give you this huge shortcut, that will allow you for a possibility to isolate the girl and get some hanky-panky right away. I will admit that this is the probably the toughest venue of them all, but stil not that tough, although you (as well as me) will need a lot of practice or luck before being able to get instant lays off this, but I see huge potential in it.

As you get older, classes usually get more specialized and smaller; therefore you only have same set of people learning about some majour boring crap.
Solution: Consider this:
- Go to your schools website/course calendar and look for first/second year courses that seem really cool but you can’t take due to your schedule being full(abnormal pysch, women’s studies, music/art appreciation… whatever looks cool)
- Find out suitable time for you as well as which prof is teaching, and then look up the prof on www.ratemyprofessors.ca, naturally go to the one who seems the coolest
- Now if it’s a first/second year survey course it will be held in huge lectures, you simply show up every once in a while (hey if it’s a cool course you can go to every lecture) sit beside the hottest girl you see and BOOOM you have between 50-70 minutes to get your game on this girl… Dates? Why would you want one when you can do this. You can chat, pass notes whatever! If it works - great, you have expanded your social circle or your list of girls you fck, if it doesn’t next week go to a different girl/lecture and repeat the same process.
- Beside this being a good chance of getting some you can also learn something you wouldn’t have otherwise and become more rounded individual who is not concerned with only getting laid…. Imagine that

Notice how all that stuff was all done in daytime, with all these possibilities yet most people hook-up during their nightlife. There are school clubs & bars, which are worth checking out as well as off campus ones.

Ok this is just a general overview. For me this is like a skeleton of the master plan. I will work on openers and general routines for all of the above venues as I intend to go trough with this sh!t, as well once that is worked out I will post tons of FR for you guys to read, and also to reflect back and see what worked and what didn’t.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got a good gameplan worked out there!, I'm in the same situation, going back to college next month for my last year.

I especially liked the 'going to a random lecture to sit next to the hottest chick there' tip, and like you say if it goes tits up then you just don't go to that one anymore!.

I'm already working on my own plan, signed up to be a 'refresher', one of these students who goes round helping out the first years find their dorms etc:) I figured that will give me 5-10 mins with each girl to introduce the university... (cough) myself to them, then go for a # close!.

Anyway good luck, keep us posted with anything new you add to your plan.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
Sounds like you're thinking too much.
Doesn't sound like he's thinking at all. It sounds like he is going with the flow... What he posted is exactly what happens in just about every college. He is just putting it into words, but what he posted doesn't take much thought to figure out.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, thats an awsome game plan, i plan to do them too when i start in september. Am also living in Ontario, can i ask what school you attend?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
waterloo

Rith

Reaction score
Yeah, Waterloo's probably a major AFC school (computer engineering, software engineering, and science programs - sure, I'm sterotyping) but the ratio of guys/girls is pretty bad, I've heard. But then again there's also a high gay population there, so it probably balnes out. Plus you have Wilfird Laurier just down the road a bit, so when you've done all the chicks at Waterloo there's fresh pastures awaiting.

Sounds like a good gameplan, though. Just make sure you drop into your own classes every once in a while.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Im goin into my first year at University of Guelph, the ratio is 3:1 girls to guys!!!

That school is mine

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! crazy ****.

I've got really good friends that go to Waterloo, Guelph, York, UT, all that **** ;).

Nothing but the big city for me, i'm happy at UT. Going into 3rd year there. Any of you guys go there?

Rhino

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good gameplan!

I'm starting 1st year in sept. on the other side of Canada and you should have a great college life with your ideas planned out as posted.

Edit your post after the first week or two.

:rolleyes:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best college gameplan is...

RELAX. Seriously, relax. That is all there is to it.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, are you sure? I think I should start stressing RIGHT NOW!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Actually UoGuelph is mine. I'll be at The Palace every weekend shaking my firm ass and doing tons of closes! :D

And I got a single room this year on res so my entrapment will continue! :D

If anyone wants to come over for a weekend in Guelph res then you are welcome, I've got a sleeping bag for you wankers.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
Really, are you sure? I think I should start stressing RIGHT NOW!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Actually UoGuelph is mine. I'll be at The Palace every weekend shaking my firm ass and doing tons of closes! :D

And I got a single room this year on res so my entrapment will continue! :D

If anyone wants to come over for a weekend in Guelph res then you are welcome, I've got a sleeping bag for you wankers.
Nice man, what rez are you stayin in? I'll be in Lennox come Sept 5th, what are your opinions on that rez?

And how did you like your first year?

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sry to bump a post that's off the first page but I have to add this.

In college there is no big game plan. The game plan is "Meet as many people as possible!!!"

That is all there is to it! Guy's or girls. Guy's will introduce you to the girls they know. And even if the guy has a girlfriend just get to know her a little, as in not try to get to the point where u are trying to screw her, but to the point where u two know each other as friends should. Reason being is girls in college usually know a lot of other chicks, especially if she lives in a dorm... And for some reason chicks sit around and like to talk about girls/guys going out and who's dating who... Where as my guy friend's and I sit around and talk about sports/cars/class/drinking/bars/etc... It's a strange world...

It's a Monday and I'm already drinking and as soon as friend's get back we're going out... and no, I'm not taking an easy degree. Remember, Study during the day b/t classes and what not so you can go out at night!!! no one likes the guy that can't go out all the time because he just sat around all day watching TV and had to do homework.