Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Freshman DJ's check-in here!!!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna compile a list of the college DJ's who are just starting this year. If you don't get laid bvy the end of the year we will ridicule you non-stop and maybe pool our money for a cheap midget hooer. lol. Just post experiences about college, first impressions, thoughts, etc. I;m starting later on so I can't really help for now, but GOOD LUCK

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha damn

haha i am a freshman in college haha i ****in kicked one ***** to the curb i am lookin for some more

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Whatup gangsta

I'll be a freshman at BU in September, and with my game and the 3:2 girl to guy ratio, I'm confident that I'll get laid in the first month.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up playaz?

Attending first year Univeristy of Guelph in Ontario, moving into dorms on Sept 5th. 3:1 girls to guy ratio!!

easy

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a damn community college and theres a lack of hot women like i couldnt imagine. I seriouly hate it and wanna go somewhere else. People seem kinda snotty and just go on with their lives not caring if they interact with the people there. It blows balls but im know some girls there will be satisfactory.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nestea16
What up playaz?

Attending first year Univeristy of Guelph in Ontario, moving into dorms on Sept 5th. 3:1 girls to guy ratio!!

easy
Hey, I'll be at the University of Waterloo this fall. That's like an hour drive away I guess, I know some peeps at Guelph actually, it really is supposed to have an insane amount of girls you're lucky because if you know anything of Waterloo it's an insane amount of guys, haha. Luckily for me though they're mostly in engineering and math and have no game so there isn't alot of competition. I'm really not concerned with the girl situation tho especially with Laurier(same girl situation as Guelph) across the street also I got the suite style dorm rooms that are really sweet and it's right next to the bars, which would probably help with bringing girls back to my room, haha.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Hey, I'll be at the University of Waterloo this fall. That's like an hour drive away I guess, I know some peeps at Guelph actually, it really is supposed to have an insane amount of girls you're lucky because if you know anything of Waterloo it's an insane amount of guys, haha. Luckily for me though they're mostly in engineering and math and have no game so there isn't alot of competition. I'm really not concerned with the girl situation tho especially with Laurier(same girl situation as Guelph) across the street also I got the suite style dorm rooms that are really sweet and it's right next to the bars, which would probably help with bringing girls back to my room, haha.
Hey man, I'm so psyched about moving in on the 5th because I've lived in the same house for 18 years and now I'm going to be surrounded by loads of hb's in the same living space!

I know what your sayin about Waterloo and how its hurtin for girls and all. However, I heard that Waterloo and Guelph both have transit on some nights that meet up at a bar between the two universities. Maybe we could hook up and dj sometime lol

Im out

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas Tech University baby, #4 for hottest chicks by playboy :D

Hellz ya

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohio State University in less than a month. I've met more amazingly hot girls on orientation that were in my entire senior class :) :) :)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, I'm goin Brock which I hear is close to Guelph, damn we are like all in a reasonably close radius. Anyways Brock has a 70/30 girl to guy ratio (or so I've been told, I know it's high but I didn't think it was that big) y'all should stop by some time.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, i packed my bags and moved to australia. and here i am, freshman at sydney uni. this should be fun.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
yo, I'm goin Brock which I hear is close to Guelph, damn we are like all in a reasonably close radius. Anyways Brock has a 70/30 girl to guy ratio (or so I've been told, I know it's high but I didn't think it was that big) y'all should stop by some time.
Hey man, i know like 50 people that go to brock (no joke) are you staying in village residence?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nestea16
Hey man, i know like 50 people that go to brock (no joke) are you staying in village residence?
I know about 10 people already cuz a lot of people in my area are going there, but nah, I aint stayin in village residence, I;m staying in one of the normal dorms... can't wait, one week from now, I'll be in Canada!

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
UDLA in Puebla, Mexico.

It's great I have already met over 50 60 people and got some phone numbers...

You have my permission to flame me if I don't get laid by the end of this year. Don't get too optimistic though, it's not going to happen...

Alexis Zorba

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, i go away tommorow so this is my last time on sosuave til I got a laptop and am on campus :) See y'all soon, (or not :))

lol, my mom just gave me some condoms cuz apparently I was conceived in college :rolleyes: oh well, time to get laid, lol

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
I know about 10 people already cuz a lot of people in my area are going there, but nah, I aint stayin in village residence, I;m staying in one of the normal dorms... can't wait, one week from now, I'll be in Canada!
MY NAME IS DIST0RTI0N_07 AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!

eh

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I know some ppl going to brock too. I live near Ottawa right now so I don't know alot of ppl in the area yet because I'm not in waterloo yet but that's pretty cool how we're all raesonably close to one another. we should get together sometime and lay the mack down at a bar