Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Diary

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago. The semester begins for me.

A buddy met some girls on campus that wanted to hang out, so I threw a party. It was lots of fun, invited tons of women, hooked up with a very sexy girl named Jessica and got inside her twice before a girlfriend came in and ruined it. I had been talking dirty to her beforehand, telling her "you want this **** bad don't you... beg for it..." She was very responsive. If her friend wasn't there and I would have just torn her clothes off, it would have been so amazing. She still texts me, but I'm not really into day dates. My wingman banged her friend in my spare room.

The next night, I had a Labor Day party on Sunday and had another great night. I went to a movie beforehand with a date, Catie, brought her back, and once everyone left we went to my room and banged all night. I drank a lot and was very dominant. I don't think she had ever been choked before or had her hair pulled. The next afternoon we woke up, feked again (so I could check her out naked better in the light) and then she got on top of me again on the couch later.

The next night I made love to an old hook up, Chelsea. We have great sexual chemistry and she always is up for a reunion. She actually called me today and gave me tickets she won on the radio to meet one of my favorite celebrities!

That Thursday, I went out with a different girl from my hometown, Nikki. It sucked because after she got drunk and came on to me, we were having great sex and then she said that it was a bad idea cause we've been friends for so long. **** that. Her body was ripped too, and I love the curly hair... I tried to tell her nothing was going to change, etc, etc, gave her head to get her back in the mood but it didn't work out.

The rest of that weekend I just hung with my boys and took it easy. I posted up like Marley and enjoyed some netflix.

The next weekend I worked a lot and had a ton of homework, plus I had a buddy come into town for the big football game (which we dominated in). I played wingman for him on Friday night and Saturday was just a blur after drinking all day. I met lots of new women to recover from getting blown off by the first girl, Jessica. It appears every time that a beautiful woman overcame my game, I wanted to see her again. I've now adopted the "not chasing em but replacing em" mindset. It works great, though I'm not trying to get stuck in the "numbers game" again. My favorite situation is getting three or four amazingly hot girls that all bring something different to the plate... but reluctantly, one-sided needs for commitment send me packing.

Thursday, I made out with this really hot Asian at the club, Becky. What turned into a remark about her tongue ring turned into feeling what it tasted like. She had school the next morning at 8, but she came up behind me on the street outside, put her arms around my neck, licking my ear. I started to rub her legs and fingered her from behind my back in the street. We were surronded by her friends and potential spectators, but nobody noticed. She moaned in my ear the whole time--it was hot.

Friday we threw a themed party at the club, and I spent a large amount of my time making money and meeting new clients.

Last night I met a girl in the elevator in my apt. complex, went out with her and danced for a couple hours or so. Her name was Kate, pretty odd blonde while sober but after a couple drinks was a ton of fun. I took her on the tour of a night in my life: preparties, clubs, free hookups, etc. We made out and we came back to my place. I'm sure I f**ked up a shyt test when I switched from my finger to whipping it out. Even when I'm partying I need to realize the importance of foreplay, especially when it's just making a woman want it more before just giving it to her. We did just the tip again on my kitchen counter, then went back to my room and I ate her out and fingered her while she gave me a hand job. We woke up and I walked her down the hall, I went for a kiss and she just pecked me. I told her that it was horrible and she replied that her breath was bad and she didn't want to give me bad breath. Women.

I'd love to answer any questions, give advice, or listen to advice.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... you've had sex with 5 or 6 different girls in 2 weeks. sounds strange seeing as that is so far above the average it's unheard of.

question: how exactly did you get all these girls? I mean did you get them drunk? Did you throw game? Is it your looks? Seriously, something must be up if these girls are just falling for you like this.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nothing special at this point of my life in college, but I'm playing the hand I'm dealt with some real vigor. I'm a genuine guy with ambition, and women see that. I don't pretend to be something I'm not, as I'm comfy in my own shoes. I'm a 7-8 in looks, but I clean up very well. Check this...

A year ago, I was 220lbs of lean muscle and a bouncer, I had the whole gelled Miami look, was stylish, and had social proof.

Now, I'm about 205lbs of very lean muscle, I have shaggy long hair (project more confidence with my own style), and so focused on my job/studies and now have a position of power (however small it may be, I'm extra focused).

The difference: Not much. I probably have more female interest now that my ambition has started to pay off. What Pook says about being a man is pretty much how I try to live my life. Everything except minor details fall into place after that.

I can be more specific if you'd like, but since you've conveyed interest, I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn. Instead I just explained exactly how I got these girls without the bragging.

At least that's what I think you meant, because when you said "sounds strange", it might mean you just don't believe me. Whatever. Just hit me back or I'll just write again soon and hope that I get some advice from MDJ's that could help me take that extra step that I'm missing.

I just invited that girl Kate (the one I met in the elevator) over last night again to try and seal the deal, but it turns out I'm starting to like her cause she gives AMAZING hand jobs. She wouldn't do any more but lower her pants enough for fingering--which was a real challenge getting her to that point again, so after lots of foreplay and dry humping, I whispered in her ear, "I'll be gentle..." It was like magic words. I put her hand on my crotch and she did this crazy thing in a certain spot that's new to me, so I was pretty excited about it.

Oh, and so I don't sound like I was making it up again (haha), we started with a movie on the couch. I played with her hand and rubbed her arms and legs for most of the movie, had a make out session during the middle but stopped cause she moved my hand away from her crotch and I said, "you should slow down, cause you're not gonna get in my pants like that." She said something cute and I didn't make another move until the movie was over. I told her about how I got netflix on my laptop and if she wanted to see the show Heroes I was talking about (to get her back in the room). As a criticism to myself, I went a bit too fast and intense (hey, I like rough sex) at first, but she told me to slow down and I recovered well (I think).

Also, I ordered her to go down on me. Nope, didn't work, especially with that wording. I've only gotten away with that a few times in my life because usually they'll either do it or not do it. Maybe I just can't convey the dominance in that area, because a couple of my buddies from back home are pros at it... but then again, I always got laid more than them. Someone should make a post about getting women to suck de dyck.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harmless420 said:
better come out of the closet soon :trouble:
Yeah my gay buddy says that too. Hopefully he won't result to clubs.

(was that post why he was banned? or one of the other annoying ones? ...thanks! :up:)

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know why these guys are hating. Sounds like you been having a lot of fun the past two weeks :)

As for the blow job question.. I think it depends on the woman. There must be a reason why she is reluctant in giving you dome. Either she's insecure about it from a past experience, or she simply doesn't enjoy it. Maybe you can try enticing her to go down on you if you barter with her (scratch my back, ill scratch yours)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdon23 said:
(scratch my back, ill scratch yours)
LOL I love that line! I know I could say that with confidence and at least increase my success rate. Thanks!

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah I mean just the way you mentioned everything in the first post just seems like it could have been made up. I just don't know any guys who can pull girls like that. You're a very rare breed I think. Anyways, I always give the benefit of the doubt and I do believe you.

So you're a good looking guy with confidence. Now another question I have is that would you say that you just end up finding girls who don't mind having sex quickly or is that you can get them to go out with you and then are able to escalate from there despite the girl's personal beliefs?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is both. The Kate girl, for example, has three older brothers and is very Christian. She made it very clear to me while we were hooking up how she "never does this." From her bad kissing ability and her amazing handjobs (lots of practice = not much actual sex), it's quite possible that I believe her. The first girl, Jess, is similar. The other girl Catie was more attracted by my social connections and influence (the ambition thing), as were the the other two.

That's how I get them attracted in the first place. A good reason I still hang around this board so much because it has given me the ability to connect all the skill I've learned WITH cold approaches. The technique of meeting a girl in an elevator and getting to third base in one night is all because of numerous tries to complete the DJ Boot camp (even after I've failed four or five times), and also from good AND bad comments by you guys.

To make a woman have sex with you in the first place, she must feel that she's safe from physical harm and mental harm (rumors/talk). How fast you can do that really depends on how flakey you come of as, and how flakey she is to begin with. It's always a challenge to mold with her personally to your's and not say something that will give her a bad vibe... because no woman is the same, and honestly I say some really stupid shyt sometimes.