Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Collection of Funny and Interesting Stories

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we should make a collection of funny and/or interesting stories to tell at parties.

What are some good stories to tell at parties? I would like to write a few stories before I submit this thread, but I am already late for work. I will add some when I get back if this thread gets going.

Jon341427

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hurrican
nobody wants to do this with me?
this thread has potential. i have no stories i tell at parties, but when talking to females sometimes i throw in little made up stories to make them at least smile. i usually tell them how i was walking down the steps at my college and stepped on a piece of paper that had something slippery under it and busted my ass bad infront of a bunch of people and now my ass hurts, but as much as she wants to rub it to make it feel better im not going to let her because i just dont know her well enough.

this also sometimes leads em into talking about embarrassing stories that happened to them.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please dont be one of those lame guys who cant stop cracking a lame story every 2 mins. A guy the other week at a party ended up telling me about how he came late to the party coz he chose the wrong setting to iron his shirt and it ended up putting a iron mark in the middle of the shirt. The story seriously ended up lasting about 5 mins somehow. I was about to cry.

Just chill, get wild and have fun.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Hurrican
I thought we should make a collection of funny and/or interesting stories to tell at parties.

What are some good stories to tell at parties? I would like to write a few stories before I submit this thread, but I am already late for work. I will add some when I get back if this thread gets going.
Or you could get a life.

Having a life generates all kinds of interesting stories. :)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a funny story. I found this site a year ago and the forums were extremely helpful.

now the forums suck so bad with whiney guys saying how they can't get girls, while analyzing the sh#t out of a situation w/ a girl and making us tell them how to fix it.

Ugh, these forums have gone to crap.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, why would you want a compliation of OTHER people's stories in the first place?