Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold shower benefits

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something really interesting I recently discovered, and it is the Cold shower!
I found that developing the habit of taking only cold showers has alot of benefits for our wellbeingness, both physically and mentally.

The base is that when you take a cold shower, you put your body on heavy stress. Since cold exposure causes your blood flow to be redirected to your vital organs, it forces your body to circulate your blood more efficiently this means you will pump up your immunitary system, have deeper breathing, more testosterone and the list of benefits just goes on

Just type "cold shower benefits" and it will blow your mind how many awesome things come as a result of this little daily challenge

Looking forward for your opinions
Peace

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really puts you in a good mood for the rest of the day and builds inner strenght when done repeatdly. I recomend everyone to try it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Watawata said:
It really puts you in a good mood for the rest of the day and builds inner strenght when done repeatdly. I recomend everyone to try it.
^This.

I use them to control my eczema, but they have many other benefits.

The only caveat is this....

After you get out of the shower, let the HOT water run for a few minutes. This will help keep your shower stall or tub clean. Cold showers are very short for obvious reasons, and they don't wash away the soap scum that builds up in your shower.

So shower in cold water, but run hot water after you get out. Otherwise, your shower stall will be disgusting dirty in a few weeks lol. (No female will want to go near it lol.). The hot water keeps the stall clean.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, and after your done with that cold shower, make sure you don't let a girl see your wee-wee for the first time.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
yeah, and after your done with that cold shower, make sure you don't let a girl see your wee-wee for the first time.
HA:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

BuddhaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a believer in the No-Fap Challenge, I would rate the Cold Shower Challenge up there in equal importance in terms of taking control of your life and "increasing your testosterone" (placebo or not).

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love taking these all week, gets my T levels up for the weekend. Question is though how cold does the water need to be? Medium cold? Or ice cold?

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
read Tim ferriss's THE FOUR HOUR BODY, it explains the sauna and cold bath bennies very well.