Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Conversation

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you just start up a conversation with a chick? I mean in any random situation that one would come across in a day.
For example, I just opened a door for this chick and she smiled and said "thank you," but that was it.

This question is somewhat general and open-ended, because I want whatever answer that comes to mind. Maybe even a previous post will do.
I know you should find something in your environment that leads the conversation and maybe say something interesting or funny, but how is this done well?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is very general and open ended... there is no correct answer... Every situation is unique...

Grow and Learn yourself as a human being. Thats a task that is attainable and reasonable.

Develop your creative mind. Grow a true interest in people. Let your sense of humor dominate.

Only your Attitude, Character and Charisma can help you in these areas.

Aspiring_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in line today at the dining hall and there was a really long line to get to the food. So I am waiting and as the line moves along we pass the coffee part of the line and this kid in front of me fills his cup up and turns back to me and says "might as well man we are gonna be here a while we might be here all night". I found this to be a good learning experience in just being social and if it was a girl he was talking to instead of me that would of been a great starter for convo.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
fertileTurtle said:
I know you should find something in your environment that leads the conversation and maybe say something interesting or funny, but how is this done well?
Practice.

That's the only way you'll get good at starting situational conversations.

And don't post questions in the tips forum. :box: