Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold as ice Middle Eastern girls

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of hot as hell Middle Eastern girls at my school. Armenian, persian and lebanese mostly. Maybe its just me (a regular looking white guy), but these girls seem as cold as ice. I haven't met many who were just relaxed, easy going, anything like that.

Perhaps:

Religiously uptight?

Too much money (they all seem to drive BMW's and Mercedes. Try finding one in a Dodge Neon, ha!)

Their ***** shields seem higher than hot white girls, even a little higher than hot latina's.

I think it's becoming kinda pointless. I'm going to stick with hot white girls and maybe a few Asians sprinkled in for flavor!

Reaction score
Accuse them of being terrorists. This will get them very aroused.

Sometimes I like to tell them they are wearing the skimpiest burkas I have ever seen.

Finally they seem to enjoy it when I talk about how Allah is really a gay jewish guy who has a fetish for fat dudes and is currently having a steamy fling with Buddha.

ANy of these three wnll get you laid...guaranteed!

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Accuse them of being terrorists. This will get them very aroused.

Sometimes I like to tell them they are wearing the skimpiest burkas I have ever seen.

Finally they seem to enjoy it when I talk about how Allah is really a gay jewish guy who has a fetish for fat dudes and is currently having a steamy fling with Buddha.

ANy of these three wnll get you laid...guaranteed!
You forgot the step, you will also be chased at with a Boeing plane. You will then die because one of the plane if not ten hit you.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha...

You're right... many of them walk around like they've got a stick shoved up their asses.

Heck, I'm middle eastern, and *I* avoid middle eastern girls. I've only went on a date with one middle eastern girl, and she was VERY materialistic... turned me off to all middle eastern girls.

My cousin specializes in getting these chicks though. You almost have to be a jerk... anything less and they take you for an AFC. They want someone to put them in their place fast.

MotU

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! Crotch.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah what up with that..damm middle eastern chicks are hot..i'd do one, actually i'd do more than one

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL @ crotch

I don't have a lot of experience with middle eastern chicks.

The only middle eastern chick I tried to seduce was my ex-fb, who was lebanese and she wasn't hard at all.

Then there's my friend who wears the black religious headgear thingy, tons of makeup, smokes, does pot and fvcks tons of persian guys.

Then there's another friend who has major b1tch shield, does cheerleading but is really nice with her bf, my buddy.

But I also know tons of real religious chicks, who just seem unapproachable. They get friendly after you spend a week in them in classes, but I never hit on them.

Majority of persian girls have hairy butts :( I mean, don't get me wrong, they're ofter nicely curved, but still...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe
Hahaha...

You're right... many of them walk around like they've got a stick shoved up their asses.

Heck, I'm middle eastern, and *I* avoid middle eastern girls. I've only went on a date with one middle eastern girl, and she was VERY materialistic... turned me off to all middle eastern girls.

My cousin specializes in getting these chicks though. You almost have to be a jerk... anything less and they take you for an AFC. They want someone to put them in their place fast.

MotU
MOTU??? Give it up my Middle-Eastern brother!!!!

Anyway, the reason most Persian chicks in AMerica are loaded is political. The majority of Persians moved to the United States when Iran's Shah (King) was overthrown in 1979. These people had business contracts with the shah, where his sycophants, ministers, generals, employees, secret guard, etc. etc. They are loaded because most of them pilfered Iran's national treasure (I do not belong to this wave of Persians). The cold as ice part may be a little bit cultural, I personally always feel as if Japanese chicks are cold as ice to me but after talking to em it seems to cool down. If you're a cool confident guy you shouldn't have difficulty getting past their b!tch shields. However, one of my Afghani boys told me to stay away from Middle-Eastern chicks because they be coming back with a vengeance. I don't know what he was on but he usually has a point.

Also, ICE COLD, you're right, Persian chicks do tend to have hairy asses. I've only been with one but I went limp as soon as I saw that.

Also, usually its not religion. The majority of Persians I know are atheist.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most are just rich and stuck up. I knew a really hot Persian girl who was amazingly hot, but damn, what a cold ass b*tch she was. She acted like the world owed her something. Plus, as a poster said above, it actually works to be a$$es to them. If you're too nice, they don't even want to be a friend of yours, much less get into a relationship. You need to be a semi-player who is somewhat of a womanizer who is good at getting a rise out of people by being controversial with your opinions.

Ok, my view may be a little bit of an over-generalization :)

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from LA.

Even with a killer body and a killer face, these chicks become more and more unattractive as their personalities shine through.

On the subject of money, many middle easterners (especially some armenians I've known) are very entrepreneurial and business oriented. The ratio of middle easterners to blacks for example in my business classes is probably 10 to 1.

Some of these women go way overboard on their makeup. Too much eye shadow usually.

As a group though, these are unbelievably hot women. They all seem to be in shape. Have you ever seen a 250lb persian chick? Have you ever seen these girls with a AA cup size? The oldest persian woman I know is in her mid 30's, and she's still hot and thin (solid full C cup). I don't know how these women do it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..... all that reminds me a lot of Asian women. Materialistic, "cold", distant...... :D

That was a joke. There are reasons why these Middle Eastern girls are like this.

All this "smile til' your lips split or you drop dead" shyt is just a white American cultural thing - in Anglo-American circles, it is considered rude and cold if you don't smile every waking moment of your day. I'm sure at least some of you know what I mean - think of how Kevin Spacey's character Lester Burnham felt toward his wife Carolyn (played by Annette Benning) in American beauty -- fake-ass smiles abound. :rolleyes:

People from outside the U.S. (of any race or religion... hell most Western Europeans dont' smile as much as white Americans) and those especially of Eastern backgrounds, are not used to this. It's considered crass and airheaded to smile constantly and be agreeable all the time, like some lightweight sychophant. But this creates a cultural conflict between those used to American cultural norms and these immigrants or sons and daughters of immigrants. Those who have travelled and lived abroad (Canada doesn't count) or are from outside the US will know what I'm talking about.

So basically those Persian girls are just acting the only way the know how - the way they were raised. I don't think that makes em bytches or bad human beings. You people need to broaden your minds a little and think from alternate perspectives a bit more.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many Middle-Eastern women are highly educated and know several languages. Many of them seem to know French. Because many of them are from wealthy backgrounds, they like to hang out with people who are not only from their home countries but also from the same social class that they belong to. I think that's true for all ethnicities. Wealthy Latin immigrants, for example, hang out with other wealthy Latin immigrants but rarely with poor Latin immigrants.

Although I've never dated a Middle-Eastern woman, I actually got to know quite a few of them in college. Some of them were taking Spanish and I was able to help them with their homework and conversation since Spanish is my native tongue. Moreover, I met some of them in Italian classes.

If you have an open mind and come accross as a person interested in the culture of these women, I think you'll get to know some of them. Also, attend events sponsored by the international student club at your school.

Also, keep in mind that, no matter where a woman is from, if she's unusually beautiful, she'll always be on the defensive when she's approached by a man.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StockTrader

Some of these women go way overboard on their makeup. Too much eye shadow usually.

As a group though, these are unbelievably hot women. They all seem to be in shape. Have you ever seen a 250lb persian chick? Have you ever seen these girls with a AA cup size? The oldest persian woman I know is in her mid 30's, and she's still hot and thin (solid full C cup). I don't know how these women do it.
I agree about the bodies. These women have some of the nicest natural bodies that I've seen anywhere, if you're into a little more full figures (not fat, just curvy). Usually breasts are no less than a large C cup, and very nice as$es. I knew a few that were a much friendlier and less stuck up, and with the most amazing bodies.

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
ROFL @ crotch

Majority of persian girls have hairy butts :( I mean, don't get me wrong, they're ofter nicely curved, but still...
that`s because persian girls in general are more hairy, look at the hair on her arms ,legs etc.

but it seems that the more hairy a girl, the more horny she is.
must have something to do with the hormones. :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Milez
that`s because persian girls in general are more hairy, look at the hair on her arms ,legs etc.

but it seems that the more hairy a girl, the more horny she is.
must have something to do with the hormones. :)
Well, the testosterone does increase the sex drive...

But, sometimes they are not hairy, but they have this thin hair on their neck. I don't know why, but I think it's really sexy.

Dam, I just relalized I have a fetish :eek:

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake,

I see your point but I have to disagree. There are many immigrants, Asians and Indians for example who in my experience are much less stuck up and offer much less attitude than their middle eastern counterparts. Find a stuck up Asian immigrant and I'll find 5 middle eastern ones (at least the rich ones in California)
I agree, Americans are happy go lucky people and people from overseas are not usually like this. But still, it doesn't mean these girls have to have such b!tch shields up.

I've known some women from Africa, from Nigeria, places like that, and they have no attitude at all. Very down to earth.

It's more of a cultural thing.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the sexiest women in the world, namely, those from Brazil, central and south america and the middle east all come from cultures in which the man runs the show. It's extremely sexist, but with the man always in charge, he's got the exploding testosterone and she's got the exploding estrogen (and she's making alot of babies). In more developed countries, women work, they have less children, and they have less curves and smaller breast sizes (Asian women in general).

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a friend who's Persian and who has invited me to some events organised by the expatriate Persian community in London.

It's true that the women are fabulous looking but they do tend to be a bit cold and reserved (even by British standards and that's saying something).

I didn't have much trouble getting a number from one, but when I asked her out, she flaked, and apparently complained to my friend that I had 'scared her'!

Even my Persian friend has trouble going out with these women. The main reason is they don't have the culture of casual 'dating' prevalent in the US and increasingly, Western Europe - most are looking for marriage with a suitably rich Persian man, preferably known to their families.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StockTrader

Find a stuck up Asian immigrant and I'll find 5 middle eastern ones (at least the rich ones in California)

I agree, Americans are happy go lucky people and people from overseas are not usually like this. But still, it doesn't mean these girls have to have such b!tch shields up.

It's more of a cultural thing.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the sexiest women in the world, namely, those from Brazil, central and south america and the middle east all come from cultures in which the man runs the show.

It's extremely sexist, but with the man always in charge, he's got the exploding testosterone and she's got the exploding estrogen (and she's making alot of babies).

In more developed countries, women work, they have less children, and they have less curves and smaller breast sizes
What the hell are you doing here ? Is it the trial of all girls not ' lucky enough' to be Westerners ? It is pathetic and now I understand why u can't get any of them. It is definitely not about their personalities or them being stuck up... It's about you and your mind being overwhelmed with ridiculous cliches.
Finally, if u complain about these girls'attitudes, why don' t u find urself a nice, smiling white girl with a 'great attitude' and leave these girls to people who can handle them without whining ...

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression of Persian women is that they like to play and like to brag.

But you have to know and respect their culture. Not that there's ONE Culture; as far as i know any two persian women can be as different as night and day; as baby ass and orangutan ass.

Why all this culture stuff? The reason is for the sake of efficiency, and so that you can make fun of it afterwards. If you know her routine and habits and stuff (culture stuff), that makes for good cooperation --> fun!
So you can call persian iranasian all the time so long as she knows you know it's properly persian.
So if you know what's good and proper, you can go as far as you like busting them. Which WILL loosen them up alot.

Just my 2/100 $