Cold Approaching = Weird Outs = Rejection

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been the mentality i've seen of so many guys on here. I don't visit this site that much and i can see there have been more excuses than ever.

One guys says: Oh i can't cold approach...i'll get rejected.

Guess What? Ya Damn right u'll get rejected! Its something most guys who are excellent with women know....they know the feeling of rejection. They've been rejected more than most of us combined. They've experienced the worst of rejections. Eventho im still out in the field and am not a playboy yet, i have had my fair share of quite a bit of rejections. Sure i hated the feeling of it at times and u sometimes evaluate urself as a human being. But guess what, in order for us to be the best playboys we can be, we must experience quite a bit of rejection. I'm not saying Try to get rejection in the sense of going up to a girl like an idiot. I'm saying, take the risk of being rejected. Put urself out there. Too many gurus out there in the past have tried to have us AVOID rejection, but all that did was have it be safe and comfortable. U truly grow when u get rejected, to the point where it doesn't phase u and all u can remember is the ACCEPTANCE that will follow. Remember, for 10 girls that u approach that u must have, 5/10 will most likely not reject u. its in ur favor. Each of those women have different tastes, and if ur an attractive guy, atleast 1 will like most of what u are, while u'll fit in similarly with their tastes :)

Also remember, rejection teaches u a lesson of what u can improve on. So i see why not?

The girl is weirded out, it means she rejected me!
Again, nonesense. remember, take it at face value. Consider the situation. You are approaching them during the day when they don't "expect". If someone is caught off guard, they'll give off a knee jerk reaction, an automated response. How can it be rejection if they aren't fully aware of the situation? It isn't. If they've mad it clear that they aren't interested, then thats a rejection. If they are caught off guard and give a weirded out reaction BUT do not leave, then realize that its not rejection. They could easily walk away at any time. Them giving the effort of "staying" there, indicates that there might be interest there.

Cold Approaching isn't normal, its less acceptable in Society
Yes! Let it not be a norm. Let it be weird. Let it stand out. Why care what others around u think? My family thinks cold approaching at the mall isn't a good idea, but guess what...how do we know its not a good idea? cuz society says so. But isn't it been society that has limited the most successful people on this planet? Why be a victim of that? Cold Approaching is ours for the taking. Be thankful u got this opportunity.

I'm on a rant here and dragging it on, BUT Cold Approaching in my belief as i get closer to success, IS a GOOD WAY to get what u want out of seduction.

Cold Approaching = weird outs = rejection = acception = Success

I rest my case

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the cold approach method and it only works in certain environments, like bars, parties, and clubs. Women expect to get hit on in these situations. However, in normal settings, like the library and the mall, it will be looked upon negatively. Plus, it gives the girl the vibe that she is just a piece of a$$ to you and that you have done this same approach with girl who came before you. Again, in bars and clubs, it's okay but there, women are looking to get laid and expect you to play the game.

But you do have a point about the "weirded out but not leaving thing."

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
I've done the cold approach method and it only works in certain environments, like bars, parties, and clubs. Women expect to get hit on in these situations. However, in normal settings, like the library and the mall, it will be looked upon negatively.
How much have u tried the cold approach method for day game? How often were u out there consistently with it? If its under 50 approaches than that is def not a confirmation for it not being successful. And who has told u this that they will look upon it negatively? Do u personally believe it or certain people tell u this.

Plus, it gives the girl the vibe that she is just a piece of a$$ to you and that you have done this same approach with girl who came before you. Again, in bars and clubs, it's okay but there, women are looking to get laid and expect you to play the game.

But you do have a point about the "weirded out but not leaving thing."
How can you this is fact? From when i tried cold approaching, with the reactions i got...it didn't seem like i had that vibe. She will get that vibe from u if its the vibe u project to her. Remember, Go First Principle. If u project that u want her in a sexual way, she'll project it back that she likes u in a sexual way too. If ur awestruck by her, then she'll be awestruck by you.
If she suspects u've done that same approach before, so what? She's not that important. She is only one of too many girls. Don't Apologize. U be proud of what u say to her. She can take it or leave it. Hell, afew women thought i was a player considering how my responses seemed to always get through their resistence, But guess what....they didn't reject. Women like players but won't admit it.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're right. Like I said, I don't do it that often in everyday environments unless the girl is so fine that I HAD TO approach. When I did so, it always appeared to me as though the girl wanted to be left alone. I find women at clubs more receptive. Recently, I cold approached a girl at her workplace accidentally (I didn't know she was an employee) so the whole thing was kind of awkward. Maybe that's not the best example. I think there is a time and place for the cold approach. But then again, maybe I need to just step my game up.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
This has been the mentality i've seen of so many guys on here. I don't visit this site that much and i can see there have been more excuses than ever.

One guys says: Oh i can't cold approach...i'll get rejected.

Guess What? Ya Damn right u'll get rejected! Its something most guys who are excellent with women know....they know the feeling of rejection. They've been rejected more than most of us combined. They've experienced the worst of rejections. Eventho im still out in the field and am not a playboy yet, i have had my fair share of quite a bit of rejections. Sure i hated the feeling of it at times and u sometimes evaluate urself as a human being. But guess what, in order for us to be the best playboys we can be, we must experience quite a bit of rejection. I'm not saying Try to get rejection in the sense of going up to a girl like an idiot. I'm saying, take the risk of being rejected. Put urself out there. Too many gurus out there in the past have tried to have us AVOID rejection, but all that did was have it be safe and comfortable. U truly grow when u get rejected, to the point where it doesn't phase u and all u can remember is the ACCEPTANCE that will follow. Remember, for 10 girls that u approach that u must have, 5/10 will most likely not reject u. its in ur favor. Each of those women have different tastes, and if ur an attractive guy, atleast 1 will like most of what u are, while u'll fit in similarly with their tastes :)

Also remember, rejection teaches u a lesson of what u can improve on. So i see why not?

The girl is weirded out, it means she rejected me!
Again, nonesense. remember, take it at face value. Consider the situation. You are approaching them during the day when they don't "expect". If someone is caught off guard, they'll give off a knee jerk reaction, an automated response. How can it be rejection if they aren't fully aware of the situation? It isn't. If they've mad it clear that they aren't interested, then thats a rejection. If they are caught off guard and give a weirded out reaction BUT do not leave, then realize that its not rejection. They could easily walk away at any time. Them giving the effort of "staying" there, indicates that there might be interest there.

Cold Approaching isn't normal, its less acceptable in Society
Yes! Let it not be a norm. Let it be weird. Let it stand out. Why care what others around u think? My family thinks cold approaching at the mall isn't a good idea, but guess what...how do we know its not a good idea? cuz society says so. But isn't it been society that has limited the most successful people on this planet? Why be a victim of that? Cold Approaching is ours for the taking. Be thankful u got this opportunity.

I'm on a rant here and dragging it on, BUT Cold Approaching in my belief as i get closer to success, IS a GOOD WAY to get what u want out of seduction.

Cold Approaching = weird outs = rejection = acception = Success

I rest my case
I got 3 things to add to this:

1) The more you talk to women, the quicker you will reach the indifference thresh-hold and then you wont care what happens anymore.

2) As soon as you get blown out or rejected make it a POINT to open another set within 10 seconds. This is how you will condition yourself to stay strong. This is how you will train your mind to react. Soon it doesn't phase you.

3) Often there is only a problem if you make something into a problem. If a girl says or does something -- even if she has ill will -- and then you take it as demeaning or as rejection or as she doesn't like you -- than you will communicate to her non-verbally or verbally that your the kind of guy who is used to being rejected but if you hang in there, have fun with it, enjoy the uncertainty of it and roll with the punches you communicate that your the kind of guy who is use to girls responding well to him and thus her little tests don't really register with you.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time no see DJC.

I agree wholeheartedly with your thesis here, I love cold approaching women yes you get rejected more but who cares? Why should you care what society thinks or what 1 little girl thinks?

I think the fastest way to get better at women is cold approaching, it puts you out there , it gives you practice with basically everything (Vibe,Voice,Frame,AA, uncertainty, ability to keep convo going, ECT....) and having the girl sober actually shows how well your game actually IS.

I can say with 100% certainty that I have been rejected more times then I have had success but does that faze me? Nope because why should it, why should something as insignificant as a girl telling me "No thanks, No sorry," Ruin my day or have me crushing myself all day and night?

I had this happen to me this past weekend, I was walking around looking at shirts when some girl came up to me and said Hi, J0n! Apparently I cold approached her some time back and she REMEMBERED ME , I didnt really remember her but long story short I got her number and set up something for Friday night.

You might get shot down loads of times but that shouldnt stop you, like they said its NOT the norm to talk to strangers during the day and people WILL remember YOU and I would rather be the guy that had the balls to talk to a girl and get shot down then the loser with his posse of friends laughing at me because I got turned down YET he stays in the corner and just stares at her.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanman says:

Maybe you're right. Like I said, I don't do it that often in everyday environments unless the girl is so fine that I HAD TO approach. When I did so, it always appeared to me as though the girl wanted to be left alone. I find women at clubs more receptive. Recently, I cold approached a girl at her workplace accidentally (I didn't know she was an employee) so the whole thing was kind of awkward. Maybe that's not the best example. I think there is a time and place for the cold approach. But then again, maybe I need to just step my game up.
Thats the risk. Some women will want to be left alone, while others won't want to be left alone. :) Yea, some women will be more receptive at the club. You prolly just got to go up to more of those "must have" girls in the day :)

Playboy says:

1) The more you talk to women, the quicker you will reach the indifference thresh-hold and then you wont care what happens anymore.

2) As soon as you get blown out or rejected make it a POINT to open another set within 10 seconds. This is how you will condition yourself to stay strong. This is how you will train your mind to react. Soon it doesn't phase you.

3) Often there is only a problem if you make something into a problem. If a girl says or does something -- even if she has ill will -- and then you take it as demeaning or as rejection or as she doesn't like you -- than you will communicate to her non-verbally or verbally that your the kind of guy who is used to being rejected but if you hang in there, have fun with it, enjoy the uncertainty of it and roll with the punches you communicate that your the kind of guy who is use to girls responding well to him and thus her little tests don't really register with you.
#1 I def agree with. U'll get use to it, to where its like "ok...im use to it now"

#2 Agreed here too. Course if ur so nervous to the point where ur gonna collapse, prolly would have to relax for a minute. BUT then, if ur not like that...def go up to the next girl without wasting much time :)

#3 Yea, i believe unreactivity gets women more intrigued because it shows strength and course it gives them an indicator that u've dealt with women like this in the past and that u can def handle it, which women are intrigued by...u being good with girls. :)

Jon024 says:

Long time no see DJC.

I agree wholeheartedly with your thesis here, I love cold approaching women yes you get rejected more but who cares? Why should you care what society thinks or what 1 little girl thinks?

I think the fastest way to get better at women is cold approaching, it puts you out there , it gives you practice with basically everything (Vibe,Voice,Frame,AA, uncertainty, ability to keep convo going, ECT....) and having the girl sober actually shows how well your game actually IS.

I can say with 100% certainty that I have been rejected more times then I have had success but does that faze me? Nope because why should it, why should something as insignificant as a girl telling me "No thanks, No sorry," Ruin my day or have me crushing myself all day and night?

I had this happen to me this past weekend, I was walking around looking at shirts when some girl came up to me and said Hi, J0n! Apparently I cold approached her some time back and she REMEMBERED ME , I didnt really remember her but long story short I got her number and set up something for Friday night.

You might get shot down loads of times but that shouldnt stop you, like they said its NOT the norm to talk to strangers during the day and people WILL remember YOU and I would rather be the guy that had the balls to talk to a girl and get shot down then the loser with his posse of friends laughing at me because I got turned down YET he stays in the corner and just stares at her.
Jon024! Yea, been a long time. For ur 2nd point, absolutely...u practice everything as u grow faster since ur dealing with multiple challenging situations which in terms become much less difficult overtime, but as u said covers everything. 3rd point, exactly! We should be appreciative of her honesty, she's doing us a favor. She's helping us get closer to the women we'll enjoy fvcking and like us. Also, ur proof of this. U've done same days in situations where most guys can't do in their life time. Why did u succeed? Because u risked rejection. 4th point, absolutely! Girls love being swept off their feet. There's so much evidence to this. How sexy they'll dress, how they'll tell people..."This guy came up to me randomly" or "This guy just tried to kiss me". She just wants approval or permission from people she knows or society thats its ok to like it. They do remember this, as most guys won't do it. And whats even cooler is that cuz of ur confidence, she wants to meet up with u now. Gotta give u props for that! :-D. Last point, yet again...exactly! I too would rather get rejected giving it a shot despite people looking or laughing, than the guy who will be part of this crowd and do nothing.

Good replies gentleman.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 Agreed here too. Course if ur so nervous to the point where ur gonna collapse, prolly would have to relax for a minute. BUT then, if ur not like that...def go up to the next girl without wasting much time :)
No. You open another set immediately or within 10 seconds if there isn't one immediately around. No excuses. No wussy bullcrap. No thinking. No analyzing. Nervous or not. Craping your pants with runs coming down your pants -- or not. I once got blown out due to a bleeding hand. I immediately opened another girl and number closed her despite a bleeding hand that she kept bringing up. No excuses. You do it to prove a point to yourself and for no one else. You do it because you can. You do it for all mankind. You do it for your pride.

#3 Yea, i believe unreactivity gets women more intrigued because it shows strength and course it gives them an indicator that u've dealt with women like this in the past and that u can def handle it, which women are intrigued by...u being good with girls. :)
The alternative is your some guy she barely knows, who is being affected by what she says and does. Not attractive. Of course you have to watch out for giving off a tyrant or insensitive vibe too. This is why it helps to have an underlying love for women and their stupid ****. That shines through. You find them cute and amusing even when they are trying to be *****y -- plus you don't get defined or sucked into their drama. So if they were indifferent to you before NOW they are thinking to themselves:

"hmmm theres something to this guy"

Women are emotional creatures. They realize how crazy they are. Some are afraid of themselves and in fact MANY are. They don't understand themselves and after they vent their emotions they kick themselves and get down on themselves sometimes. Other women just learn to accept it and take pride in it, overcompensating to hide their insecurities, being tough in a tough mans world. No matter what they do to cope with the fact that they are women, being an easy going non-judgemental and centered dude is being something that they not only can't be (and thus admire) but your also being someone who she can feel safe to be with. You can handle her. Being with you is not going to fuel her insecurities or further tarnish her self image. A womans self image is very important to her, as you all know.

P.S

What is with bleeping out common swear words that arn't even really swear words? What is this disney world or some ****?