Cold approaches on asian women.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fillipinos seem to take it well from my experience, but like hardcore chinese/japanese girls seem too threatened to give up the number. Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Yeah, Filipinas seem to be cool, but that's about all I know. I do recall soemthing I heard from a guy I worked for who was native Korean. He told us not to date Korean girls because their virginity is part of their honor, but go for Chinese girls because they're trained since brith to do whatever the guy tells them to do.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man i tryed on this chinese chick, she is western , she was cool and calm but dident seem intrested, im like hmm but hey i got a hand shake!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a Viet GF. I just treated her like any other girl. Though her and her parents are very westernized. She was born here and her parents lived here for a long time.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?
All the time :D

It don't matter what nationality they are, japs/chinese/filo/malaysian etc etc. Not to brag, but I have picked up and been with most asian nation gals now.

I approach them all the same, my success is determined by the following things:

1) how inviting they looked in the first place. (this screens of the non interested gals)
2) Body language communication eg: eye contact and if possible a smile. (Body language communication lets her be aware of what is about to follow, this way you won't give her a scare. It also helps build a connection even before you approach them.)
2) How well I pulled it off. (Be smooth and confident, don't be a jerk and definately dont be an AFC)

With any race or any asian nation gals, it pays to do a little observation before you make your move.

Successful PU begins with body language.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
y would u try to pick up a pinay, only 1 out of 100 look good. if u want a dark skin asian that looks better, go with vietnamese.

if u see a hip-hop hardcore dressing asian girl, it means they like black guys.

i've never picked up a filipino girl before because i dont dress rapper.

my tip is that if you have to stick with your race if you look too much different than the girls race. i am chinese, but i look a little viet, and i can never pick up filipino girls. but i can always pick up a tanned chinese/viet/japan girl easily, only if they are tanned. so i start to think that they only like people that look like them or its because they can show you to their parents.

This only happens with the asian race though.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
Fillipinos seem to take it well from my experience, but like hardcore chinese/japanese girls seem too threatened to give up the number. Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?
sup playa where u been?? remember me?

Yeah, i would never DJ a chinese/japanese girl. There really b1tchy and ugly LoL...i prefer fillipino girls, they are the higher class asians and they look/dress/act better

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Cold approaches on asian women.

Originally posted by Ar7
All the time :D

It don't matter what nationality they are, japs/chinese/filo/malaysian etc etc. Not to brag, but I have picked up and been with most asian nation gals now.

I approach them all the same, my success is determined by the following things:

1) how inviting they looked in the first place. (this screens of the non interested gals)
2) Body language communication eg: eye contact and if possible a smile. (Body language communication lets her be aware of what is about to follow, this way you won't give her a scare. It also helps build a connection even before you approach them.)
2) How well I pulled it off. (Be smooth and confident, don't be a jerk and definately dont be an AFC)

With any race or any asian nation gals, it pays to do a little observation before you make your move.

Successful PU begins with body language.
Genious! Totally agree, right on the money :cool: