Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cold approach videos - embarassment to mankind

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The third video is hilarious!!!!!! That guy is the fvcking man!! Can I have five bucks? Can you cook? Best opening lines of the century!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
guy in 3rd video looks like a confident guy just fcuking around, its good.....its ballsy.......its deff better than NOT approaching

and yea its the same loser in the other 3 videos, and hes pretty horrible

but he does ONE thing right - he actually approaches

i bet after 100 approaches and a few months at the gym, he'll be much better

honeslty fellas, i bet all of us can do MUCH better than that guy.........SO GET THE **** OUT THERE AND DO BETTER

EASY

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me for a second, I need to see what other line I need to say for you."

That was MONEY!

This guy (the third video) is using cookie-cutter lines, but he seems relatively confident--a few snags here and there but nothing that isn't to be expected--and he's actually somewhat amusing. That and he dresses all right and doesn't look too bad, I'd say he's got much better chances at picking up women than the other guy.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st guy did ok at developing rapport. He held an 8 minute conversation but he talked to her like a friend. He should have dropped her a few compliments such as you look very sexy.. etc.... Get her thinking about sex.

2nd guy was a total loser. Total idiot.

3rd guy was money if he toned it down a little. This guy has confidence and is pretty good looking. He is about a 8.5-9 in looks to caucasion professionals. This guy has all the potential in the world. Has alot of raw material. Has some natural talent.

4th guy was a total loser.

I give these guys all an A for effort.

Actual game
1st guy-C-
2nd guy-F
3rd guy-B
4th guy-F

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
1st guy did ok at developing rapport. He held an 8 minute conversation but he talked to her like a friend. He should have dropped her a few compliments such as you look very sexy.. etc.... Get her thinking about sex.

2nd guy was a total loser. Total idiot.

3rd guy was money if he toned it down a little. This guy has confidence and is pretty good looking. He is about a 8.5-9 in looks to caucasion professionals. This guy has all the potential in the world. Has alot of raw material. Has some natural talent.

4th guy was a total loser.

I give these guys all an A for effort.

Actual game
1st guy-C-
2nd guy-F
3rd guy-B
4th guy-F

1st, 2nd, and 4th video is all the same guy lol, his game was wayyy too awkward and reserved.

he looks like a virgin too

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3rd guy reminds me of myself. I do the whole, "taking the piss outa women" thing as well, the ones that reject you come across as boring, but most don't reject you, most like a bit of fun in their boring lives.

That first women he approached was bitter! I thought he was probably a little more attractive than she was (in a none gay way!), perhaps she was intimidated or thought he was a player?

Cool videos though. Cheers

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear that in the 2nd one he is just trying to be a mentor rather than pick her up!!! Maybe he is a closet psychiatrist?

3rd guy is pretty good-negs her slightly about not cooking, opens situationally with the magazine etc.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol guys it's a joke! There area bunch of videos put together by debonair dave , his team and this guy named Tahmeed (sp?). The intro video is the funniest where he gets his girls to go visit tahmeed at home. They find a condom thats older than the girls themselves and tahmeed is wearing a big cheese on his head. ahahahah I remember these.

- Mav

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol guys it's a joke! There area bunch of videos put together by debonair dave
are the women just actors then? they don't seem like it

I'm not real sure about the "hot piece of man-candy" thing, but Debonair Dave seems pretty decent. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't really believe in cold approaches.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
Watching the first one right now. The dude had confidence, and he did a pretty good job in the beginning but he kind of dragged it out, I feel like it got weaker as time passed. Still watching right now though. But the fact that she stayed there for that long without rejecting him shows that he did at least an OK job.

Actually at the end it started getting better. He did a good job with the compliments, I was a bit surprised by how she reacted to them. And he did get the number so kudos to this guy. His game isn't perfect but he's ahead of 99% of the people out there. He carried on a convo for 8 minutes and got her laughing, used kino, basically just did a good job.
Getting a phone number off a hot babe means nothing, they often give it to the dude to get rid of him.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
1st, 2nd, and 4th video is all the same guy lol, his game was wayyy too awkward and reserved.

he looks like a virgin too
I didn't know that a virgin looked a certain way, I thought any type of looking dude could be one.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he's suggesting that you can tell by the guy's mannerisms that he isn't confident

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
He says 'hot piece of man candy' with such a homosexual accent... I really think it throws them off... in a bad way.

Also girls know when you're feeding them a line. That's why things like his 'can I borrow $5' don't really work too well. Also I think that line makes them more uncomfortable than receptive.

The best ones are where he uses what they are doing as an opener.

Also the first video, he talks about himself WAY TOO MUCH. You really think women want to hear you drone on and on and on and on about coaching football? Establish the fact that you're a coach and establish the fact that you do it for the satisfaction of watching your players improve and gain confidence. The second he starts talking about take downs, tackles, plays and ****like that he really loses her.