Cold Approach - Never Realized How Hard This Would Be

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herein lies the best argument to enjoy the decline. To sit back and watch the world burn as you PILLAGE whatever the duck you can. I do that. More recently, I think the new way forward is to get up and go. There's better cultures, lower taxes, and FEMININITY ELSEWHERE. Similar to individual sovereignty and freedom, it is nonexistent in many but NOT ALL PLACES. Similarly, globalism and modern women reside in most of the western world BUT NOT EVERYWHERE.
But what if the places with better culture & feminity are watching their REAL WORLD get burned & pillaged?

news_invasion_day09.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't it be argued that boys asking girls to prom is considered cold approach and has been done for decades.
This reminds me of asking a chick out for a homecoming dance (I was at an Incel-factory all-boys high school :mad: - very similar to the one that Supreme Court Justice "Kegger" Kavanaugh went to :rolleyes:) - a chick that got a few of my teachers to say I have great taste in women :cool:. Anyway, this chick must have had 10 pictures of other school dances (at similar rival school) on her vanity (of course, every one of them taller than me :mad::mad:), so it was OVER even though she said yes to my invitation; that said, I don't think any of them facemogged me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach was difficult 30 years ago before you and I hit puberty. 30 years ago, when dating websites and swipe apps did not exist, cold approaching difficult. Even in the 1980s and early 1990s, more men relied on their social circles. Some were doing approaches at bars. Dating websites and swipe apps wouldn't have existed if cold approach were something that was easy to do. They were invented because men were struggling with approaching in the 1980s and early 1990s.

There is a lot of male competition now. Every woman has a huge swipe queue and her social media DMs are filled. It's rare to see a woman now with an empty penis pipeline.
Actual competition vs orbiters. Dorks in her DMs left on unread. I hear you. Let's be real. Women don't acknowledge them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca has discussed this; he basically said that the horrific dating environment is making every poonless man look at other man with suspicion as thieves of the poon he wants to get - especially for men that are not in the social group. It really is a dog-eat-dog mating war - evolutionarily not unlike mortal combat.

It's OVER for MaleThirstAccelerationCels.
Peterson warns about violence in these sorts of environment. In fairness, it's genocide. Mystery referred to it as your genes weeded out of existence. Only worse today with the quality of obese, ran through modern woman. Fellas are competing for the caliber men of previous generations wouldn't give the time a day let alone a booty call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's orbiters have increased exponentially.
I don't disagree. I just don't acknowledge that as competition. Also, i take a scorched earth approach ~ blow me or blow me out. I control the controllables. I can't control her DMs. I can't be bothered to interfere with dorks in obiter status. I just keep it moving.

I mentioned it before. I've pawned off scrubs and dorks on hot girls in clubs before for lulz. Trolling as a hobby. As if to set set her up with her perfect sperg. Work volume. Role play and vibe. Hell, I have blown up sets just because it's funny. Self amuse ftw!

@SW15 mate, These dorks can't compete with us.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree. I just don't acknowledge that as competition. Also, i take a scorched earth approach ~ blow me or blow me out. I control the controllables. I can't control her DMs. I can't be bothered to interfere with dorks in obiter status. I just keep it moving.

I mentioned it before. I've pawned off scrubs and dorks on hot girls in clubs before for lulz. Trolling as a hobby. As if to set set her up with her perfect sperg. Work volume. Role play and vibe. Hell, I have blown up sets just because it's funny. Self amuse ftw!

@SW15 mate, These dorks can't compete with us.
The scorched earth approach is the correct approach to take in this vicious mating game. Vag or next!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scorched earth approach is the correct approach to take in this vicious mating game. Vag or next!
How's it going with you these days? Been sniper approaching like you. The flame thrower is on hiatus while I navigate elsewhere.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I follow man. Care to elaborate? Are you saying that the better cultures are at lower socioeconomic status at high risk or?
Uh, I'm talking about Ukrainian women dealing with the ... I don't know ... WAR? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterson warns about violence in these sorts of environment. In fairness, it's genocide. Mystery referred to it as your genes weeded out of existence. Only worse today with the quality of obese, ran through modern woman. Fellas are competing for the caliber men of previous generations wouldn't give the time a day let alone a booty call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not sure what you mean?

I don't know what is real vs fake news. Outside of a Russia and Ukraine being a country, I don't know what is going on. You've had countries like Australia and Canada declare martial law ON IT'S OWN CITIZENS? ?? If anything is apparent, world governments have run a muck and gone full retard.