Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach...Do you even?

Do you cold approach women?

• Total voters

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like this term anymore. I feel like its outdated. I prefer the term, BOLD approach. I feel like nowadays its done even less...I mean at least in the cringy PUA days of the world the late 90's and early to mid 2000's at least guys were out talking to random honeys and reporting on it. There were even TV shows on dudes spitting game...keys to the VIP anyone?

Those days are expired it seems. What I want to know is, are any of you bros bold approaching? I call it bold approaching because you have to be one bold mofo with balls to walk up on random chicks and try to close the deal these days it seems. Everyones so tied up with being beta and face planted in their phones they dont even remember the art of talking a girl who you dont know and making a connection face to face, getting the contact info and making things happen. No balls to approach anymore.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the warm approach is where it is at. There is too much hysteria with the 'me too' movement at the moment, where an approach might be misconstrued as harassment. It's interesting how the world is polarizing... between frigid feminists and moronic masculinists.

The warm approach is the natural approach. You are a man and know what you are about. The woman shows interest. You initiate if you find her attractive. Simples.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I have found that women are more open to cold approach these days than they were maybe 10 years ago. A lot of the "attitude" seems to have gone away and a lot of women seem HAPPY to get the attention and very flattered.

Now.. I don't know if this is because I'm visibly older and more high VALUE than I was 10 years ago or if its because men in general are cold approaching less or if its because more women are just sluts. But I know women react better to it than they used to.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like this term anymore. I feel like its outdated. I prefer the term, BOLD approach. I feel like nowadays its done even less...I mean at least in the cringy PUA days of the world the late 90's and early to mid 2000's at least guys were out talking to random honeys and reporting on it. There were even TV shows on dudes spitting game...keys to the VIP anyone?

Those days are expired it seems. What I want to know is, are any of you bros bold approaching? I call it bold approaching because you have to be one bold mofo with balls to walk up on random chicks and try to close the deal these days it seems. Everyones so tied up with being beta and face planted in their phones they dont even remember the art of talking a girl who you dont know and making a connection face to face, getting the contact info and making things happen. No balls to approach anymore.
How else do you think guys are banging hot women? Every single 8 or 9 I have met has been at the gym or out somewhere. OLD is a crutch no matter what anyone tells you. If your ok with settling for emotionally damaged women be my guest

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
By cold approach do you mean randomly approaching women? I don't go up to just any single woman....I wait for eye contact or if I notice they are hanging around or something I'll come up with something on the fly to get conversation going. That's how I go about it. I've found i'm more successful that way then just indiscriminately approaching somebody.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But they are! They Normally use it for free orbiters. Also they like the luxury of shopping like it's a catalog.
Even if they are for attention and orbiters you have no chance at getting them to meet up with you. They know the highest value men have no need to be online. I was on a date earlier this year who had just gone out with a celebrity the night before me, met her at a club and my game was tight. Do you think I would of stood a chance online with that chick? **** no. Then again I go for the top of the top. I want instagram models, actresses, girls with status. Obviously you have to be in LA, Miami, or New york for this to happen. If your not in one of these three places I guess tinder is ok. But to pull the top of the top in one of these cities you need to cold approach. Guys either need to man the **** up or settle for less hiding behind the keyboard

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If your not approaching, then your not in the game."

I can't remember where I heard that. But, I do approaches in night game. I don't do much day game cause I have my kid and work during the week. I used to use OLD as a crutch, but I found that I get hotter girls in real life. It took me a while to get over approach anxiety. But, once you get over it, it really pays off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if they are for attention and orbiters you have no chance at getting them to meet up with you. They know the highest value men have no need to be online. I was on a date earlier this year who had just gone out with a celebrity the night before me, met her at a club and my game was tight. Do you think I would of stood a chance online with that chick? **** no. Then again I go for the top of the top. I want instagram models, actresses, girls with status. Obviously you have to be in LA, Miami, or New york for this to happen. If your not in one of these three places I guess tinder is ok. But to pull the top of the top in one of these cities you need to cold approach. Guys either need to man the **** up or settle for less hiding behind the keyboard
If ya got a look they like you got a chance. They love run tell unlikely adventures to their gf. I personally don't see what one can get out of someone gold digging for celebrities other than sex.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls that you said are the worst types. Instagram "models", failed actresses, and girls with "status." A follower count online is not status but unfortunately a lot of women think it is... L.A., Miami, and N.Y are the top fakest cities...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this is all I do, bold approach is what I’ve lived off for the past 8 years, don’t really see any other option.

Downside: the quality I find is lower - not found a substantial, sustainable girl from this - all plates I’m spinning love to party and/or do drugs.

I’m thinking day game a classy girl - uncharted territory for me. But at 28 and looking for a girl to potentially have kids and marry in 3-5 years I guess the time is now?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls that you said are the worst types. Instagram "models", failed actresses, and girls with "status." A follower count online is not status but unfortunately a lot of women think it is... L.A., Miami, and N.Y are the top fakest cities...
Fools gold it is

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this is all I do, bold approach is why I’ve lived off for the past 8 years, don’t really see any other option.

Downside: the quality I find is lower - not found a substantial, sustainable girl from this - all plates I’m spinning love to party and/or do drugs.

I’m thinking day game a classy girl - uncharted territory for me. But at 28 and looking for a girl to potentially have kids and marry in 3-5 years I guess the time is now?
Try a dog park. Women of all ages frequently attend.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ “Im a phaggot”. You know that you can say ‘faggot’, right? Ass, piss, fag, faggot, chode, crap, and damn are allowed.

Not quite because I want to get better with them, I’ll do it when I feel like talking to someone. And yeah it’s awkward af at first, but if they’re a cool person it’ll be alright. I typically find that if an approach goes weirdly with someone (I say someone because I approach guys too and also do it more for the socializing aspect rather than the ‘gotta get laid’ aspect) it’s usually because they’re just weird people themselves. Cool people generally don’t turn you away unless you’re a homeless dude on the street asking for money.

Mr. Focus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like women are more happy these days to get a cold approach. It's really so rare these days, that I feel a women is pleasantly surprised about it, especially day game.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say 80% or more of the guys who answered "Yes" to making cold approaches don't do a thing.

If they did, we would have guys post field reports on a regular basis. Interestingly, that is far from reality.

Reaction score
True.

But there's nothing "real" in any woman. And very few guys, actually.