Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coffee's Brain-Boosting Effect Goes Beyond Caffeine

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe it's not everyone's "cup of tea" but Coffee is rich in antioxidants. Has more than many of the popular forms of tea and cocoa that people drink. As an Italian boi it was part of my social life for a long time and I drank my weight in espresso. Now adays because I cherish the quality of my sleep I just have one daily cup right when I wake up. I find it gives me a nice lift for my workout before I have to go off to work in a few hours.
I actually add 1.5 teaspoons of baking cocoa powder to it. Adds in a lot of anti-oxidants and fat burning compounds as well that work synergystically with caffeine.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has benefits. And as any substance or drug it can create tolerance and the effects slow down with time. Maybe not for everyone, it seems it affects each individual differently.

I've been off coffee for 1 year to experiment how it would be living without it. It was a hard but interesting experience.

The more you drink it, the more you become dependent on it and the heavy will be the withdrawals. When I was a heavy drinker, damn... It was a hell to get out of it.

The short term benefits of caffeine on mind, feeling more alert and focused are quite good. I just make 1 day in and 2 days off so I dont rebuild tolerance. Or if I use it on weekend I try to stay away from it for a long period.

About those benefits related to liver and other diseases, it might help, but remember its not a magical thing that will protect you... There is a lot of other stuffs/habits you do that can impact overall health as well.

For me I see caffeine as a drug, that have short term benefits boosting my brain, but if I overuse it I will have negative effects too.

Everything that can make us addicted to it, we must pay attention and be careful. Cause it will always have a cost. Maybe not that bad as consuming alcohol or smoking... But, I understood the price I paid for and I think everyone should evaluate it and find whats better for each one.

Also read soooo many experiences from people during that 1 year off and there is a lot of different reactions and effects each one experiment with caffeine. Its quite interesting.